Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I loved how bani started realising that veer isn't that bad,how much he cares for her, she finally realised her love for veer and the way she expressed her feelings to veer was ❤️❤️

Again I would like to say Poorva you're too good at expressing and showing the emotions of the characters....👏

I love to read your stories🤗

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: indigal07

Uffff kya OS hai yeh!!!! ☺️ Last line mein toh aag lag gayi aag!!! I was waiting for Veer to get so physically close to Bani. Poor guy waited 24 hours, what patience yaar!! 

Mera bhi sabse favorite wala moment thha last wala. You know it  takes a lot of control on my part to keep Vani subtle. Just the nuances. We know Veer is the master of self control. Does not let anybody know more than they need to. Par andar hi andar bass ek moment chahta thha jab bani bhi uski taraf kadam badhaaye... Jab woh mila, he got back to his usual self. 

I love how he drove Bani crazy by not talking to her and she can't even understand how she feels. I love those lines of hers towards the end where she gets so possessive. She has to do that on the show! I want to see Bani saying Veer's lines at some point and Veer reacting exactly the way he did in this OS. I feel like tumne humko future dikha diya as these show writers are taking so long 

Bani Veer ke bina jal bin machli, nritya bin bijli ho gayi hai... Tried to create the vibe of this update around "Tera kasoor aur zaalima main kehlaayi" Exactly, I really want Bani to speak those dialogues to Veer. Aaega woh din bhi zaroor aaega. You know I get really impatient and excited at the same time realizing all the possibilities and potential with Vani isiliye khudke mann ki shaanti ke liye khud hi likh deti hoon. 

Bani went to the lengths of hurting herself to get his attention, loved that! And Veer's concern for her  This girl!!!! When is she going to figure out how she feels??!!!! 😆

Yeah... Bani kuch bhi kar sakti hai. Kuch bhi. We know how she is right? 

Veer toh Veer hai yaar. Husband Goals! 

Bohot time lagega Bani ko... Because for her 

Pehla pehla pyaar hai... Pehli pehli baar hai 

And Bani's lines about how Mayuri looked in the green omg that was HILARIOUS I laughed out loud literally 🤣

Rotten cabbage 🤣

Lovedddddd this OS so much! 🤗 Thank you so much for the pm! Each time I get a pm from you, I know my day is getting better because I'll get to read more Vani scenes so brilliantly written! 😳

Thank you so much... This makes me feel very special 🤗

Thank you so much 🤗

Thank you so much 🤗

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

Oh my gooooood!!! This is amazingly beautiful!! Loved it to the bones!! 

Vaniii and their nok jhok.. I desperately want a cold veer and Bani realising his importance!! 

Thank you for such a good morning ! ❤️

Your most welcome Sneha🤗

I am so glad and grateful that you enjoyed it

I am waiting for the moment on screen  when Bani admits that Veer is an important part of her life. 

Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur

I loved how bani started realising that veer isn't that bad,how much he cares for her, she finally realised her love for veer and the way she expressed her feelings to veer was ❤️❤️

Annie smiley31

Thank you so much 

I am so happy that you liked this piece. I really want to see Vani taking baby steps towards Veer. She needs to understand that uske dil mein jo halka halka suroor hai... Veer ke ishq ka hi kasoor hai... ❤️

Again I would like to say Poorva you're too good at expressing and showing the emotions of the characters....👏

Thank you so much Annie. Makes me feel very special

I love to read your stories🤗

Please let me know if you want to read anything specific. ❤️

Originally posted by: fire_wings

This was amazing ☺️bani calling mayuri as rotten cabbage was hillarious..🤣 veer ignoring her was always been my dream so that she can realise.😃 over all it's an amazing os..👍🏼and thanks for the PM poorva😃

Thank you so much 🤗

Even I am eagerly waiting for an episode where Veer has an entire mood like "Let me be Bani!" And Bani madam pareshaan. I want her to express in front of Veer that this marriage is important for her. Veer is important for her. That she cares for him. 

Baaki Morni toh aa hi jaati hai for entertainment purposes! 😆

AnnieSKaur thumbnail

After watching Sunday's episode it seems bani has started feeling something something for veer now😛hope she realise it soon...

Yes Poorva you can write something on Navratri celebration 😊

Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur

After watching Sunday's episode it seems bani has started feeling something something for veer now😛hope she realise it soon...

Yes Poorva you can write something on Navratri celebration 😊

Okay... Working on it Annie! 

AnnieSKaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

Okay... Working on it Annie! 

Yayyy waiting😃