Vani OS - Zaalima

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone 🤗

I am so glad that some sort of inspiration got into me and I managed to complete this OS. 

This one is dedicated to @Aashi21895 because she had requested an OS on a similar theme. I really hope you like it Aashi. 

Happy reading! 

~~~

Bani was sitting on the couch with her head held in her hands. She was getting riled up thinking about what had exactly happened at the poolside. Her last clear memory was that she went to sleep but she was not able to remember anything after that. She recalls being in Veer's arms. He was scolding her because she was going to walk in the pool. But why would she want to walk in the pool? And more importantly why is she not able to recollect anything in particular? What on earth is going on? She tried to talk to Veer. Again. And he chose not to respond. Again. Bani was so annoyed. Why can't he just tell her what happened if he knows it. She darted her eyes at him, he was busy concentrating on his laptop. 

Veer had his obvious reasons. He knew the truth. He knew that whatever happened at the pool side was a part of Jay's third class plan. With that he also knew that Bani was never going to believe him if he told her the truth straightforwardly. After all she had blind trust in her ex fiance. Veer seriously needed a break from Bani's constant bickering. It would be better if she figured out some important things on her own. Another fact that was getting under his skin was that Bani was not talking to him about how she really felt. He knows that she does not love him that way he does but she cares for him. He has read so many different emotions in the depth of her eyes. She gets worried for him and she appreciates his attention. She holds onto him for support. She feels safe when he is around. Arguing with him is one of her hobbies. As much as Veer wants to make the marriage work, he is willing to step back for a while so that his sweet heart can take a step towards him. Even if it is a baby step. He wants to give her all the time and space that she needs. 

"Veer!" Mayuri walked in Veer and Bani's room excitedly. 

"Kisi ke bhi kamre mein knock karke jaate hai Mayuri, bachpan mein tameez nahi seekhi kya?" Bani said with a straight face, frustration boiling up inside her. 

"Dekho Bani, main bohot awesome feel kar rahi hoon abhi, mera mood spoil mat karo." Mayuri was all set to argue with Bani. 

"Kya hua Mayuri? Kya chahiye tumhe?" Veer cut in between. He would be completely fine with a little less drama right now. 

"Veer tumhe yaad nahi hai? Hum sabne pichhle hafte plan banaya thha? Disco jaane ka?"

"Arre haan, mere dimaag se nikal hi gayi thi yeh baat."

"Koi baat nahi, jaldi se ready ho jaao."

"Mayuri I really don't feel like it, tum sab jaao, mujhe aaraam karna hai." Veer wanted to rest. 

"Chalo na Veer, don't be a spoil sport. Ponky ko kitna bura lagega if you don't join us." 

"Theek hai aataa hoon." Veer said yes thinking about Ponky. 

"By the way, how do I look?" Mayuri asked fluttering her fake eyelashes.

"Hmmm.... How would I know? You look green." Veer said observing her from head to toe. She wore a green dress, green make up and green shoes. 

"Theek se tareef karona Veer, taiyar hone mein bohot time laga hai." Mayuri made a baby face. 

"Okay okay let me think... You look nice Mayuri."

"Thank you Veer." Mayuri bowed down and walked out of the room happily. 

Nice? Veer thought Mayuri was looking NICE? Like seriously? Bani was infuriated. Veer has not cared to talk to her properly for more than twenty four hours. There are a hundred different problems in her life with which he is not helping even when he can and suddenly he realizes that he is a gentleman and calls Mayuri Nice! Indeed, that is very nice.

Well if Mayuri would have asked her about how she looked. Bani would have rubbed the truth right in her face. She would have told Mayuri that her bright green eye shadow made her face look sick, her dark green shoes looked like someone had puked on her feet and her light green layered body con dress was hideous. She looked like a cabbage. A rotten cabbage. 

And Veer calls her nice! 

~~~

Veer got up to freshen up and get dressed. Bani made another attempt to strike a conversation with him but all in vain. Yes, he answered her questions but briefly. Nothing that could satisfy her. That is so not right Bani thought. This man does not care to speak properly to his wife but he will give 'NICE' compliments to other superficial show pieces.

Veer was shocked to see blood in Bani's hands when he walked out of the Bathroom. 

"Yeh chot kaise lag gayi Bani?" Veer almost panicked. He saw the broken glass of water when he rushed to open the cupboard to get the first aid box. 

"Woh galti se lag gaya Veer. Mera dhyaan nahi thha. Mere haath se glass phisal kar toot gaya. Main saaf karne gayi toh chubh gaya." Okay. That is not true. She lied to him. She broke the glass and hurt herself on purpose. Veer will have to pay attention to her. Now they can talk. 

"Tumse kisne keh diya kaanch saaf karne ko? Dekho kitni chot lagi hai. Zyada dard ho raha hai kya? Theek ho jaaega main abhi dawaai laga deta hoon." Veer was extremely worried. 

"Tumhara naam Bani Sharma nahi Toofani Sharma hona chahiye, jab dekho tab koi na koi gadbad karti rehti ho. Dhyaan rakhna chahiye naa." Veer cleaned her hand and bandaged it. Bani could feel her heart melt because of the way Veer cared for her wound.

"Tum mujhse theek se baat kyon nahi kar rahe Veer?" Bani asked impatiently. 

"Baat kar toh raha hoon Bani. I am around if you need me, if you want me." Veer said calmly. He got up to keep the first aid box back in the cupboard and call for help to clean the broken glass. 

Yes he was talking to her but Bani was so annoyed. He had not called her sweet heart or gharwali or Mrs. Veeranshu Singhania for more than twenty four hours now. She was just Bani. She had become just Bani. Something was definitely not right. 

~~~

"Veer, tum akele yaha par kyon khade ho? Sab dance floor par tumhara wait kar rahe hai. Dekho sab dance kar rahe hai, tum bhi enjoy karo." Mayuri couldn't stop moving her hips to the loud music. She grabbed his hand and and tried to pull him to the floor with her. Veer did not move. 

"Mayuri tum jaake dance, mera sach me bilkul mann nahi hai." Veer felt exhausted. 

"How many pretty's do I need to put before a please Veer. Tum disco tak aaye ho aur tumhe dance nahi karna? Bhala yeh kya baat hui? Please Veer ek song par dance karlo hum sabke saath." 

"I am good Mayuri. Agar mera mann hua toh main definitely dance karne aaunga." 

"Okay Veer, as you wish." Mayuri danced away. 

The music was loud and the light blinding. Veer saw all his friends and brothers were lost in dancing and drinking and giggling at  jokes. Some of them were clicking pictures. 

Suddenly he felt her touch on his shoulders. A familiar scent engulfed his senses. Lavender.

"Hey" Bani whispered in his ears. 

"Bani, tum yaha?" Veer was surprised. 

"I was invited." He knew she was. 

"Chalo na dance karte hai." Bani requested. 

"Actually main soch raha thha ghar waapas chala jaau lekin tum aa hi gayi ho toh I'll wait for you. You carry on, I'll be at the bar." Veer smiled. Bani was getting irritated. Why was he so aloof? 

"Please Veer don't be a spoil sport. Agar mere liye wait kar rahe ho toh mere saath dance be karlo." She tried again. 

"I think I will have to say no Bani." Veer decided. The entire 'Bani needs some space and time for herself' speech going on in his head. 

"Theek hai agar tumhe mere saath dance nahi karna toh koi baat nahi, I guess I will have to find someone jisse mere saath dance karne mein interest ho." Bani's eyes challenged him. 

"Find someone?" What was his wife upto? "Tumhe jo karna hai karo Bani". Any which ways he chose to smile and walk away to sit at the bar.

After sometime, she was enjoying herself on the dance floor. Veer lazily smiled and took that time to admire her appearance. She looked different and undeniably hot. She was wearing a glittering maroon off shoulder dress. The ruched outfit fit her right in all the right places. But his favorite part about that gorgeous dress had to be the thigh high slit. 

Veer  was mesmerized because of the way Bani danced.  When she flowed in such dance it was as if it were the only way her body truly knew how to speak. He knew that she is confident and opinionated, but  she was also able to express herself through her dance. She looked like an empress. On the dance floor her personality, her sensuality burst through into the most vibrant picture of a beautiful soul. 

One moment she was dancing with Ponky and the other moment a stranger was flirtatiously dancing around Bani. She gave him all the attention that he wanted. She followed his lead and even laughed at something he said. All the while exchanging mischievous glances with Veer. Bani thought that her plan to make Veer jealous did not work because he looked so composed. She expected that he would turn into a green eyed monster. Even when it was not evident, Veer felt so uncomfortable and envious and then realized that is exactly what she wanted. She was doing this on purpose. The stranger tried to slide his hand on Bani's waist and Veer had had enough. He strode towards them like a furious tornado and snatched away Bani's hand separating her from him. 

"Keep your filthy hands off my girl," he warned the guy and began to drag her out of the dance floor to some isolated corner.

~~~

"What do you think you are doing Bani?" Veer  pinned her against a wall. Veer was visibly annoyed. 

"Tumhara dimaag kharaab karne ki koshish, theek ussi tareeke se jis tareeke se tumne mera dimaag kharaab karke rakha hai." Bani spoke in one breathe. She was annoyed too. 

"Maine kya kiya Bani? Main toh tumse baat tak nahi kar raha."

"Exactly, ussi wajah se khudko chot laga li maine, taaki tum meri taraf zara sa dhyaan toh do." She showed him her hand. 

"Kya tumhe zara sa bhi andaza hai ke tum thodi paagal ho?" Veer was exasperated. Bani is crazy. She managed to hurt herself and for what? 

"Ji haan and you know what? Tumhaare chakkar mein poori ki poori paagal ho jaaungi."

"Kya kar rahi ho Bani aur kyon kar rahi ho yeh sab?" Veer tried to maintain his calm. 

"Kyonki tumhe agar dekhna hai toh meri taraf dekho, agar kuch karna  hai toh mere liye karo, agar kuch kehna hai toh mujhse kaho Veeranshu Singhania."

"Kyon?" Veer was intrigued. Her tone was so possessive. 

"Kyonki tumhara kamra mera kamra hai, tumhara naam mera naam hai aur tum mere pati ho. You get it." Bani grabbed his collar. She needed Veer back. Otherwise she knew she will lose her mind. 

"I really like the sound of that sweet heart." Veer whispered in the nape of her neck. 

Res

Unres. 

Oh wow I am the first one😃

First of all thank you for the PM Poorva. 

Second of all I loved this OS. It was so beautifully written. 

Wow Veer not talking to Bani, I am also writing something like this in my next story. 

Then Bani hurting herself, haha really good. 

Then the disco scene. 

Ab apni sweetheart ko chodoge akele toh madhumakhe toh ayenge hi na Veer😆

Anyways I so want to see something like this. 

Then she confessing to him about she hurting herself. 

And again again again I wanted more. 

By now you must have known I always need more, I guess it was so good that it ended pretty soon. 

Please write more🤗

Edited by MeDHellsAngel - 3 years ago

i have so many words. i’m also speechless. almost 2am but i’ll give a proper comment in the morning. i’ll definitely have sweet dreams🥺

Uffff kya OS hai yeh!!!! ☺️ Last line mein toh aag lag gayi aag!!! I was waiting for Veer to get so physically close to Bani. Poor guy waited 24 hours, what patience yaar!! 

I love how he drove Bani crazy by not talking to her and she can't even understand how she feels. I love those lines of hers towards the end where she gets so possessive. She has to do that on the show! I want to see Bani saying Veer's lines at some point and Veer reacting exactly the way he did in this OS. I feel like tumne humko future dikha diya as these show writers are taking so long 😆

Bani went to the lengths of hurting herself to get his attention, loved that! And Veer's concern for her  This girl!!!! When is she going to figure out how she feels??!!!! 😆

And Bani's lines about how Mayuri looked in the green omg that was HILARIOUS I laughed out loud literally 🤣

Lovedddddd this OS so much! 🤗 Thank you so much for the pm! Each time I get a pm from you, I know my day is getting better because I'll get to read more Vani scenes so brilliantly written! 😳

Oh my gooooood!!! This is amazingly beautiful!! Loved it to the bones!! 

Vaniii and their nok jhok.. I desperately want a cold veer and Bani realising his importance!! 

Thank you for such a good morning ! ❤️

Res...

Unres...

Such a amazing piece of writing poorva 🤗

Funny part was Bani description about mayuri 

Rotten cabbage 🤣🤣

I was literally imaging the scene

So veer silence affect Bani ha ha itna ki she hurt herself , dono sanki hai 😆

Last part was passionate one  & my favourite also😳

Edited by Minig - 3 years ago

This was amazing ☺️bani calling mayuri as rotten cabbage was hillarious..🤣 veer ignoring her was always been my dream so that she can realise.😃 over all it's an amazing os..👍🏼and thanks for the PM poorva😃

Originally posted by MeDHellsAngel

Res

Unres. 

Brooooooo 🤗

How are you? Sab badhiya? 

Oh wow I am the first one😃

First of all thank you for the PM Poorva. 

Your most welcome 

Second of all I loved this OS. It was so beautifully written. 

Thank you so much love

Wow Veer not talking to Bani, I am also writing something like this in my next story. 

I am eagerly waiting for your update. We know how it is about Vani right? The more the better! 

Then Bani hurting herself, haha really good. 

Bani ko jaante toh hai hum, har tarah ke atrangi plans banaati hai

Then the disco scene. 

That was the first scene I thought of, worked on this update in reverse. 

Ab apni sweetheart ko chodoge akele toh madhumakhe toh ayenge hi na Veer😆

Arre Veer tries to cheeeeel but aise flirtatious strangers ko dekh ke uske dil ki dhak dhak dhak dhak badh jaati hai... Veer ka dil bolta hai... Humse naa ho paaega 🤣

Anyways I so want to see something like this. 

Me too! Oh writer didiiiii. Zara suno naa! 

Then she confessing to him about she hurting herself. 

Bola naa usne Veer ke chakkar mein poori paagal ho jaaegi 😆

And again again again I wanted more. 

By now you must have known I always need more, I guess it was so good that it ended pretty soon. 

I understand bro... Mera bhi dil maange more... Hazaaro Vani scenarios chalte rehte hai dimaag mein! 

Please write more🤗

Sure 🤗

Originally posted by nainaasharmaa

i have so many words. i’m also speechless. almost 2am but i’ll give a proper comment in the morning. i’ll definitely have sweet dreams🥺

Nainaaaaaaaaaa 🤗

I can feel that you enjoyed this read. I am so happy. Waiting for your comments.