Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: heartbleed

🀣kaunsi storm bhai? hum bhi isi world mein rehte hain.. kuch bhi πŸ€£

well you are indeed living under the rock if you still dont know about it..its everywhere and its made a non famous app like SonyLiv gain some quick amount of lakhs of subscribers in last 20 days..

There are like a 1000 videos being made to discuss it on YT and today Rajeev Masand came out with interviewing the cast and Sucheta Dalal and Hansal Mehta..because of how it has become an overnight success

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That's great but would be nice if you told me where I could watch it, thanks.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

going to read the book now..I agree that a lot of people are going on about Harshad being a flawed hero or the fall guy..even though what he was doing, was unethical and wrong, even if it was a masterstroke..his rise from a normal middle class guy to the Bachchan of the market made him the hero I guess

The book is nice... Do read it. I hope more people read Sucheta Dalal and she maintains her integrity - she is one financial journalist I trust. 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

That's great but would be nice if you told me where I could watch it, thanks.

Sony liv app.. You have to get a premium subscription. I think my brother bought it at 999 per year. Not sure about the price but check other options by Sony

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The web series that has taken the world by storm - one that is standing at an incredible IMDB rating and is being compared to the biggest shows around the world..how come no threads on it anywhere?

Havent seen a more wholesome show than this in a while - where literally everything is perfection - from casting, acting to direction to editing to that incredible insane title track..it has triggered so much craze and enormous response everywhere...even a person who doesnt understand stock market - will find this show super engaging! Sacred Games, Mirzapur and every other show looks like pani kam chai in front of this one.

Are there English subs?

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Sony liv app.. You have to get a premium subscription. I think my brother bought it at 999 per year. Not sure about the price but check other options by Sony

I live in the UK so obviously, yahan ke hisab se charge karenge. Thanks though. πŸ˜Š

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

On episode 4 and loving it!! Brilliantly executed so far and the actors are fabulous. Good job with casting, script and execution so far. Will complete the series this weekend and be back for reviews :-)

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

The title track is damn good 😍 . 

Better than Sacred Games, Scratch that the best BGM of a Indian web series. 

Pratik Gandhi looks good. πŸ˜‰

https://youtu.be/p3OUFMpT7B0

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

One of the best webseries to come out of India. Very crisp and neat direction. Pratik Gandhi is a gem!! An absolute delight to watch. 

I'm pretty sure AB Jr. and Big Bull movie is going to be a big disappointment infront of this. This series has literally stolen all thunder from the movie.

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well you are indeed living under the rock if you still dont know about it..its everywhere and its made a non famous app like SonyLiv gain some quick amount of lakhs of subscribers in last 20 days..

There are like a 1000 videos being made to discuss it on YT and today Rajeev Masand came out with interviewing the cast and Sucheta Dalal and Hansal Mehta..because of how it has become an overnight success

😲 OMG. I thought you were joking.

What is it about? Rom-com? Thriller? πŸ˜•