Nobody is discussing Scam 1992 by bollywood director Hansal Mehta?

Posted: 3 years ago

The web series that has taken the world by storm - one that is standing at an incredible IMDB rating and is being compared to the biggest shows around the world..how come no threads on it anywhere?

Havent seen a more wholesome show than this in a while - where literally everything is perfection - from casting, acting to direction to editing to that incredible insane title track..it has triggered so much craze and enormous response everywhere...even a person who doesnt understand stock market - will find this show super engaging! Sacred Games, Mirzapur and every other show looks like pani kam chai in front of this one.

Haven't watched it yet...the reviews are great though

I have been watching A Suitable Boy, Rebecca and Chicago trial on Netflix...loved these 3

I liked the book better as it covered every nuance. The series was good too. Pratik Gandhi acted very well. I somehow felt that it showed Harshad in a better light than he deserved... Kuch log uske fan bann gaye hain and they are spamming every post by a business mag or paper with their love for harshad.. Not the fault of Hansal Mehta though... 

Not enough for the horny girls and crass boys here 

It is a fabulous series ❤️ and the credit song is Just next leveli think it has to be the best Indian series till date👍🏼

Originally posted by -FreeLancer-

The web series that has taken the world by storm - one that is standing at an incredible IMDB rating and is being compared to the biggest shows around the world..how come no threads on it anywhere?

🤣kaunsi storm bhai? hum bhi isi world mein rehte hain.. kuch bhi 🤣

Originally posted by mintyblue

Haven't watched it yet...the reviews are great though

I have been watching A Suitable Boy, Rebecca and Chicago trial on Netflix...loved these 3

its awesome - much better than so many overrated series which are all about profanity, nudity and gimmicky shit etc

Originally posted by Veni-Vidi-Vici

I liked the book better as it covered every nuance. The series was good too. Pratik Gandhi acted very well. I somehow felt that it showed Harshad in a better light than he deserved... Kuch log uske fan bann gaye hain and they are spamming every post by a business mag or paper with their love for harshad.. Not the fault of Hansal Mehta though... 

going to read the book now..I agree that a lot of people are going on about Harshad being a flawed hero or the fall guy..even though what he was doing, was unethical and wrong, even if it was a masterstroke..his rise from a normal middle class guy to the Bachchan of the market made him the hero I guess

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

It is a fabulous series ❤️ and the credit song is Just next leveli think it has to be the best Indian series till date👍🏼

I agree :)

Originally posted by Lulzbolly

Not enough for the horny girls and crass boys here 

I agree lol