Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

But shilpa dipika all won coz of fan following only....hina was excellent in tasks..but didnt win only coz of fan following...so we cant give up our hopes

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akniti

Should they share washroom in red zone ?? May be related to periods timing......🤓

Did eijaz said he want send ruby to washroom?

Where did washroom come into this? I dont think periods make a difference. They share a bathroom in the main house too, Its not like its separate for girls and boys. 

Hes sent ruby to red zone. Its obvious from precap. Matlab even less ruby scenes.

Silvertarax thumbnail

Yes tasks here are very important...win or not win is not factor but need to do it with all strength.......someone need to convey ruby this....others in group does task very well..

But as a front runner for trophy its important 

I mean not really, shilpa won didnt she 😆 She was never good in tasks. But as a viewer and a fan, I want to see her determination. The way Abhinav did. I think ruby needs to be told to buckle up, you cant just throw away ur bag like she did and tht too, to rahul! 

Silvertarax thumbnail

But shilpa dipika all won coz of fan following only....hina was excellent in tasks..but didnt win only coz of fan following...so we cant give up our hopes

Hina has more fans than shilpa dipika though. Its dependent on the footage too. BB tried their best to show hina negatively but she did so well and I dont think even bb remembers who won BB11. 

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Hina has more fans than shilpa dipika though. Its dependent on the footage too. BB tried their best to show hina negatively but she did so well and I dont think even bb remembers who won BB11. 

Footage is important.....but I feel bb is moulding winner.....this time gautham gulati way

Nepofan thumbnail

Where did washroom come into this? I dont think periods make a difference. They share a bathroom in the main house too, Its not like its separate for girls and boys. 

Hes sent ruby to red zone. Its obvious from precap. Matlab even less ruby scenes.

.I think only one washroom there...in red zone

Nepofan thumbnail

I support ruby but she should not have said that a woman can abuse another woman but a man cant. That is sexist. But then eijaz said that the red zone is no place for woman and that made me confused. On one hand, he is telling ruby and Jasmine that rahul was not wrong because the task is fair and theres no diff between girls and boys. Good well done 👍🏼BUT then he says red zone is not a place for women. If theres no diff between girls and boys then why is the red zone hard for women? And why did he send ruby - a woman - into the red zone???!  Hypocrites toh sab hain.

Have u saw precap?

Nepofan thumbnail

Guys things are going out of hand......

Sns opinion changing

Reasons

Rubys screen space reduced

Gautam gulati moulding has started...

Ruby needs to run up

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I like rubina but jasmine was wrong and so was rubina. They were stretching the matter alot

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guys things are going out of hand......

Sns opinion changing

Reasons

Rubys screen space reduced

Gautam gulati moulding has started...

Ruby needs to run up

Yeah even i feel so. They are trying hard to portray that person as a bechara which he is not.