Rubina Dilaik AT #2 She Who is Both Furious and Magnificent - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

KK Is crying In Live feed ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by Fen1602

KK Is crying In Live feed ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜³

How come ðŸ˜³

Almost thought I was banned because couldnt reply in last AT and then realised we had AT number 2 woohoo ðŸ¥³

Shiny you mentioned about hoping Abuinav doesnt stop ruby from talking but it wasnt serious serious, it was a mild topic. So dw

And yea I dont indwdyand people whining about ruby and co stragetisiging and choosing a captain. Everyone is going to do that, it's not insecurity, it's just thinking about ur own survival in the house. Eijaz ain't gonna do their arti is he now tht they will pick him. The red zone also strategizing but they have a right to do that boo hoo

Another hypcoricsy I do not like is how ruby and co always get called out for bitching. Erm EVERYONE in the house bitches, it's normal and they dont do it 24/7. People are so ott 

Originally posted by Silveraliax

Almost thought I was banned because couldnt reply in last AT and then realised we had AT number 2 woohoo ðŸ¥³

😆

Saw some live feed

Rubi abhi naina etc were outside for sometime..may be some announcement

Then rubi was seem cooking...she had some conversation with naina....then rubi seems to be in deep thoughts.....dont know what she was thinking 

Guys kindly update Ruby's  part ...today's episode

Originally posted by akniti

Saw some live feed

Rubi abhi naina etc were outside for sometime..may be some announcement

Then rubi was seem cooking...she had some conversation with naina....then rubi seems to be in deep thoughts.....dont know what she was thinking 

They were playing some imagination game 😂😂😂

Hey I watched some bit of episode.......must say abhi is good player....ruby gave up....coz it's too much physical ...coz the way pavi pulled abhi...very strong physically when compared with pavi....but ruby gave up to rahul....