Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: akniti

Hey I watched some bit of episode.......must say abhi is good player....ruby gave up....coz it's too much physical ...coz the way pavi pulled abhi...very strong physically when compared with pavi....but ruby gave up to rahul....

Hmmm..

But, TBH, Ruby has to Focus on her own game nw.

J ko support karne ka koi Mtlb ni tha yr 😕

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fen1602

Hmmm..

But, TBH, Ruby has to Focus on her own game nw.

J ko support karne ka koi Mtlb ni tha yr 😕

I didnt watch that part..

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ruby gave up to Rahul. Very disappointing. 

Also BB is showing too much of PaviJas and Nikki n co. Show them but only about 5 mins was shown of ruby. When her and kavita argument happened, her giving up the bag and 2 group scene. Bas itna he. A big percentage of the audience is made up of Jasmine and ruby fans, BB needs to respect this and its not like they're not doing anything. They are but BB is too much interested in showmance. 

akniti thumbnail

Now coming to today's episode ...

It's clear all are playing for themselves....

What abhinav did is awesome....he doesn't want rubi to be put in red zone...so wanted to become captain

akniti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Also BB is showing too much of PaviJas and Nikki n co. Show them but only about 5 mins was shown of ruby. When her and kavita argument happened, her giving up the bag and 2 group scene. Bas itna he. A big percentage of the audience is made up of Jasmine and ruby fans, BB needs to respect this and its not like they're not doing anything. They are but BB is too much interested in showmance. 

Yes screen space reduced .....

Forced showmance going on.....

If feels bb is moulding someone for trophy...and supporting for it..

akniti thumbnail

I too felt bad when ruby gave up......

That should not have happened.....I need answer why she did it....if any caller of week talk to her she must answer it...

Silvertarax thumbnail

I support ruby but she should not have said that a woman can abuse another woman but a man cant. That is sexist. But then eijaz said that the red zone is no place for woman and that made me confused. On one hand, he is telling ruby and Jasmine that rahul was not wrong because the task is fair and theres no diff between girls and boys. Good well done 👍🏼BUT then he says red zone is not a place for women. If theres no diff between girls and boys then why is the red zone hard for women? And why did he send ruby - a woman - into the red zone???!  Hypocrites toh sab hain.

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

I too felt bad when ruby gave up......

That should not have happened.....I need answer why she did it....if any caller of week talk to her she must answer it...

You know Salman needs to tell ruby off but this week I dont think that will happen because of the nepotism thing which will be main topic and then Jasmine vs rahul. Ruby needs to FIGHT! Even in last task she donated the captaincy to nishant. Abhinav fought like a pro though 👍🏼

akniti thumbnail

I support ruby but she should not have said that a woman can abuse another woman but a man cant. That is sexist. But then eijaz said that the red zone is no place for woman and that made me confused. On one hand, he is telling ruby and Jasmine that rahul was not wrong because the task is fair and theres no diff between girls and boys. Good well done 👍🏼BUT then he says red zone is not a place for women. If theres no diff between girls and boys then why is the red zone hard for women? And why did he send ruby - a woman - into the red zone???!  Hypocrites toh sab hain.

Should they share washroom in red zone ?? May be related to periods timing......🤓

Did eijaz said he want send ruby to washroom?

akniti thumbnail

You know Salman needs to tell ruby off but this week I dont think that will happen because of the nepotism thing which will be main topic and then Jasmine vs rahul. Ruby needs to FIGHT! Even in last task she donated the captaincy to nishant. Abhinav fought like a pro though 👍🏼

Yes tasks here are very important...win or not win is not factor but need to do it with all strength.......someone need to convey ruby this....others in group does task very well..

But as a front runner for trophy its important