So how long will Modi leave with Desai? Forever?

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think they did not shoot enough which is why the same promo is showing tbh Kanak is the only one that stands out in the show... there is many Indian comedian that could of done Himani. Anant Gehna is okay.

But Gehna should be related somehow to Gopi because her being a stranger is boring?

So why is Gopi Kaka and then Gopi  a BEN??? Anyway I think Gehna should be Ahem daughter somehow 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Im sure some reports before show started - Said Modi Family will be in for 2 Weeks 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: saf7321

Im sure some reports before show started - Said Modi Family will be in for 2 Weeks 

You're right. One month ago in few articles it was disclosed that Modis are extended cameos and will leave after 1/2 weeks. This does mean this is the final week of Modi family ? If this is true then i am happy Modis are cameos because once they leave this stupid show will be pulled down within 2 months. ðŸ˜ˆ

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

You're right. One month ago in few articles it was disclosed that Modis are extended cameos and will leave after 1/2 weeks. This does mean this is the final week of Modi family ? If this is true then i am happy Modis are cameos because once they leave this stupid show will be pulled down within 2 months. ðŸ˜ˆ

Most likely they will continue as Modi have to find out about Gopi Kaka - I mean not sure when Gopi herself will find out as precap going on for couple of days 😜

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nope both of them confirmed they are in the show permanent 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They say that Modis will leave the show after Diwali.