Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Agar yahi hone wala hai toh better I should stop watching it because I'm watching it only for Nikki ðŸ¤”

I hope Nikki goes into top3 as she provided most content till now

Yesterday she should have gotten 23 mins tag

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kurkure26

I hope Nikki goes into top3 as she provided most content till now

Yesterday she should have gotten 23 mins tag

yup she deserved that 23 minutes tag 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Jasmin is so delusional. Pretty sure she thinks she is the only one seen on the screen and the reason why people are watching BB when in reality more than half the episode goes by without people even noticing her in the house. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Agreed their chosen ones like Jasmine and Eijaz are literally not doing shit in the house until task comes. Fine I don’t like Rubina but ok she gave content but the other two were nowhere close to Nikki. 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nikki was given the most footage on launch episode and was pushed by seniors. Her promos aired from day one . Colors had all the hopes from her and they thought Infact they were sure that she will be Sana from day one but it backfired and audience started getting annoying with her instead of loving her .

Also She couldn’t deliver for what she was brought in after getting confirmed . She couldn’t create a love angle with their finalist Eijaz . Her Jaan drama is repetitive and boring , she is not funny or entertaining . Their group dosti drama is boring and over done. Audience have not connected with them yet or with their friendships to feel anything about their dosti drama . All she has done in last two weeks is interacted only in her group ( which has no main player ) and did this dosti dosti thing . 

She can’t survive by just interacting within her group. She needs to take big pangas or create rivalry with other people to get attention specially with main players like Rubina , Eijaz or even Jasmin Abhinav . Otherwise BB is gonna ditch her for Kavita or Naina . 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 3 years ago
WinterPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup..I  too don't agree to any of the tags given to them..

And Of course, the tags were decided by Biggboss and were just executed by the wildcards. ðŸ¤“

But i guess Biggboss team has prepared another episode for themselves to watch to make such conclusions...which clearly is not the one aired on National TV. 

Jasmine and Rubina is seen more than Nikki? Impossible. And Pavitra and Eijaz getting 23?? Is it just a certain episode they r talking about rather than in totality? 

As per the content aired, these r my ratings.. 

Nikki-  23 mins

Pavitra  - 17 mins

Nishant/ Jaan- 9 mins

Rahul/ Rubina- 5 mins

Eijaz/ Abinav - 3 mins

Jasmine - 2 mins

1.30 mins- none

1/2 min- none

Edited by WinterPrincess - 3 years ago
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You selectively left out what Salman said " These are the views of these three people, not the entire audience or viewers" regarding the timing task. 

Nikki's kachcha waala ex boyfriend is quarantined and entering the show. I'm replying to this topic so that I can bring how unfair BB towards the irritating Tamboli in future ðŸ˜†

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

You selectively left out what Salman said " These are the views of these three people, not the entire audience or viewers" regarding the timing task. 

Nikki's kachcha waala ex boyfriend is quarantined and entering the show. I'm replying to this topic so that I can bring how unfair BB towards the irritating Tamboli in future ðŸ˜†

But it clearly demotivated Nikki

Originally posted by: TC_FA

But it clearly demotivated Nikki

Just like they demotivated and humiliated shehzad for her

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggbhons

Just like they demotivated and humiliated shehzad for her

Lol, after first week, Nikki didn't even talk to Shehzad🤪