Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Niki is nit at all a likeable character in the show. Very irritating , badtameez , ill mannered and all of that. U will call me haters but I had no idea about who she is before BB so whatever I understood about her is only from this show. She is one of those contestant who are used for creating some dirty tamasha in the house and thrown out unceremoniously as soon as their contribution is done . Like Arshi... remember ? 

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

It is quite evident that wild cards have sent to boost some of their chosen ones. And I can also that Nikki isn't the chosen one. Colors is just cashing on her just to create buzz because their chosen ones are doing nothing.

They have already started demoralising Nikki through those so called wild cards. Even a hater or disliker of Nikki won't agree that she only gets 5 minutes of footage 🙄. 

And how come jasmine ,Eijaz and pavitra got 9 and 23 minutes respectively.

Because in my tv screen, I'm seeing Nikki more than anyone else in the house.

What is colors trying to do? Do they want to sideline Nikki?

And if they want to do this ,then it's clearly a bad move👎🏼

She is giving everything to the show and getting demoralisation in return.

And also even when shardul made that kauva(crow) comment, Salman was doing his haan mein haan , although he himself likes to tease  Nikki with that hain hain and now Salman is suddenly finding it irritating.

Jasmin is getting free ka footage on WKW by the host although she is doing nothing in the house🤔

AGREE😒