Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyGirl2373 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I hope you enjoy the story. I hope I have done justice to the original characters. Happy Reading. Constructive Criticism is always welcome.

CHAPTER 2

It had been about 36 hours since Riddhimma had been unconscious and Vansh was starting to lose his mind. 

“Wake up, wake up, please wake up, please for the love of God wake up…….” was the litany going on in his mind as he sat by her bedside. He had barely eaten anything save for some bites forced down his throat by his grandmother and sisters. He had barely started looking over a file when a weak groan attracted his attention. He had stumbled over to her side faster than he thought was possible and shouted for the nurse.

The first thing that Riddhimma was aware of was the extreme pain in her head, the second was that someone was screaming and that was enough for her to want to go back to sleep but no matter how much she tried the sweet respite never came because the man was now incessantly calling out her name. As she opened her eyes, she saw a man she had never seen before looking at her with such unconcealed worry that she was stunned into silence. As she processed her surroundings, she realized she was in an unknown house, with unfamiliar people pooling into the room. 

So she asked the most logical question that came to her “who are you people? Where am I?”

The stunned silence that greeted her was not what she expected. The bearded man had moved back as if stung and an old lady sat beside her “Riddhimma meri bachi, yeh tum kya keh rahi ho, mazaaq kar rahi ho na tum?” 

She wondered if she ever had that kind of a relationship with these people, but the last thing she remembered was proposing to Kabir. 

“Mein aap se mazaak kyun karoon gi? Mein waqai mein confused hoon. Mein yahan kyun hoon? Aur sejal kahan hai?” 

She saw the bearded man’s face crumple, while the old lady, the girl in chair and another man look at her with inexplicable sadness. Whilst the gold lady, the sari lady, the eyeliner girl and the colored eye boy looked at her with glee and relief. 

“Angre have you called the doctor? And everyone lets not crowd around Riddhimma, let her rest while we wait for the doctor…..”

“Lekin Vansh….” Argued the old lady

“Dadi……please…… doctor ko aa janey dijeye. Besides unhon ne mujhey bataya tha k yeh aik possibility hai, iss liye please.” Requested Vansh. He had also requested the nurse to walk out to give them some privacy to talk.

Riddhimma tried sitting up in the bed and as Vansh walked closer to fix her pillows for her she flinched back. 

“Relax Riddhimma…. Tumhein darney ki koi zaroorat nahin hai, I’m just trying to help you” the bearded man said and somehow she relaxed trusting him. Even she couldn’t explain the sadness she felt when she looked into the man’s eyes but she wanted to trust him and this realization hit her hard.

“Aap kon hain? Aap ko pata hai Sejal kahan hai? Mera phone mujhey nahin mil raha. I should call her, woh bohat pareshan ho gi” she said.

“Relax Riddhimma, aur mujhey batao what’s the last thing you remember?”

“Not until you tell me who you are and how do you know me?” she said suspicion lacing her words.

There was a small smile on the beraded man’s face as he replied, “Vansh... Vansh Rai Singhania, tumhara pati.”

Hearing that Riddhimma burst out laughing, she couldn’t help it. The very thought that she would be married to anybody but Kabir was just insane to her, but the man wasn’t laughing and soon seeing his serious expression, her laughter died down as well. 

By that time the doctor had come as well and had requested Mr. Rai Singhania to step out as he examined “Mrs. Rai Singhania”. She looked at the bearded man “Vansh’ in shock as he reluctantly stepped out. The doctor asked her some generic questions but guessing by his expressions it seemed that these were not the answers he had wanted. He very gently explained to her that she was missing about 2.5 months’ worth of time form her life and that she need not panic and take it as slow as possible for if she forced her brain, the consequences may not be the best for her.

The doctor shared his findings with Vansh and cautioned him against shocking her system but rather gently reminding her. Anupriya had felt victorious hearing this, for now their pawn was back and Kabir could easily manipulate Riddhimma into handing over whatever evidence she found regarding Ragini. While Chachi and Aryan had barely concealed their glee, at the prospect of driving Riddhimma out of Vansh’s life forever, whilst safeguarding their secret. This situation had turned out better than any of them had anticipated.

Riddhimma on the other hand had started panicking and had been frantically searching for a phone. She was just about to fall back on the bed while attempting to get up when Vansh walked in. 

“Easy, easy……” Vansh gently held her and set her down on the bed. “Tumhein abhi bhi araam ki zaroorat hai Riddhimma, please just take it easy.”

Riddhimma hastily took her arms away from his embrace and questioned him, “ Sejal kahan hai, and for real aap hain kon, because I know for a fact k aap meray husband nahin ho saktey. Mein kisi aur se pyaar karti hoon, infact meiney ussey propse bhi kar diya hai aur jald hum shadi kar ney waley hain, tou yeh husband, shadi wala mazaak bohat hi ghattiya hai. Iss liye stop it please!!” 

Vansh was stunned at her confession, he had guessed that Riddhimma might have been in a relationship before she met him but he never anticipated the pain he would feel at her confession. 

Their conversation was interrupted by what he believed was a car backfiring, but to Riddhimma it sounded like a gunshot and at that she felt some blurry memories returning to her. The barrel of a gun, her dancing with Vansh, standing in front of Vansh and finally the pain in her shoulder. Fear, excitement, confusion and finally the pain all rushed into her at once, and she clutched her head and shoulder in pain. 

Vansh seeing that forced her to lay down gave her a mild painkiller for the pain and commanded her to rest, and in that moment she complied.

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh man.....how interesting it would be if Riddhima is faking it....and now she will take her revenge on chachi aryan and even kabir and ap........

Ahhh...this is just my wishful thinking 😅😅

Bt i am really excited for more...update soon plz ❤❤

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Wowww...

Amazing story...

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chappy 2nd also great hope she get memory back good luck for your upcoming update

Oh this is so nice!! I am loving this story!!😍🤩

Both the chapters were wonderful and I am excited to know what happens next. 

Update soon.

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is really awesome. Please continue...😊

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyGirl2373

I hope you enjoy the story. I hope I have done justice to the original characters. Happy Reading. Constructive Criticism is always welcome.

CHAPTER 2

It had been about 36 hours since Riddhimma had been unconscious and Vansh was starting to lose his mind. 

“Wake up, wake up, please wake up, please for the love of God wake up…….” was the litany going on in his mind as he sat by her bedside. He had barely eaten anything save for some bites forced down his throat by his grandmother and sisters. He had barely started looking over a file when a weak groan attracted his attention. He had stumbled over to her side faster than he thought was possible and shouted for the nurse.

The first thing that Riddhimma was aware of was the extreme pain in her head, the second was that someone was screaming and that was enough for her to want to go back to sleep but no matter how much she tried the sweet respite never came because the man was now incessantly calling out her name. As she opened her eyes, she saw a man she had never seen before looking at her with such unconcealed worry that she was stunned into silence. As she processed her surroundings, she realized she was in an unknown house, with unfamiliar people pooling into the room. 

So she asked the most logical question that came to her “who are you people? Where am I?”

The stunned silence that greeted her was not what she expected. The bearded man had moved back as if stung and an old lady sat beside her “Riddhimma meri bachi, yeh tum kya keh rahi ho, mazaaq kar rahi ho na tum?” 

She wondered if she ever had that kind of a relationship with these people, but the last thing she remembered was proposing to Kabir. 

“Mein aap se mazaak kyun karoon gi? Mein waqai mein confused hoon. Mein yahan kyun hoon? Aur sejal kahan hai?” 

She saw the bearded man’s face crumple, while the old lady, the girl in chair and another man look at her with inexplicable sadness. Whilst the gold lady, the sari lady, the eyeliner girl and the colored eye boy looked at her with glee and relief. 

“Angre have you called the doctor? And everyone lets not crowd around Riddhimma, let her rest while we wait for the doctor…..”

“Lekin Vansh….” Argued the old lady

“Dadi……please…… doctor ko aa janey dijeye. Besides unhon ne mujhey bataya tha k yeh aik possibility hai, iss liye please.” Requested Vansh. He had also requested the nurse to walk out to give them some privacy to talk.

Riddhimma tried sitting up in the bed and as Vansh walked closer to fix her pillows for her she flinched back. 

“Relax Riddhimma…. Tumhein darney ki koi zaroorat nahin hai, I’m just trying to help you” the bearded man said and somehow she relaxed trusting him. Even she couldn’t explain the sadness she felt when she looked into the man’s eyes but she wanted to trust him and this realization hit her hard.

“Aap kon hain? Aap ko pata hai Sejal kahan hai? Mera phone mujhey nahin mil raha. I should call her, woh bohat pareshan ho gi” she said.

“Relax Riddhimma, aur mujhey batao what’s the last thing you remember?”

“Not until you tell me who you are and how do you know me?” she said suspicion lacing her words.

There was a small smile on the beraded man’s face as he replied, “Vansh... Vansh Rai Singhania, tumhara pati.”

Hearing that Riddhimma burst out laughing, she couldn’t help it. The very thought that she would be married to anybody but Kabir was just insane to her, but the man wasn’t laughing and soon seeing his serious expression, her laughter died down as well. 

By that time the doctor had come as well and had requested Mr. Rai Singhania to step out as he examined “Mrs. Rai Singhania”. She looked at the bearded man “Vansh’ in shock as he reluctantly stepped out. The doctor asked her some generic questions but guessing by his expressions it seemed that these were not the answers he had wanted. He very gently explained to her that she was missing about 2.5 months’ worth of time form her life and that she need not panic and take it as slow as possible for if she forced her brain, the consequences may not be the best for her.

The doctor shared his findings with Vansh and cautioned him against shocking her system but rather gently reminding her. Anupriya had felt victorious hearing this, for now their pawn was back and Kabir could easily manipulate Riddhimma into handing over whatever evidence she found regarding Ragini. While Chachi and Aryan had barely concealed their glee, at the prospect of driving Riddhimma out of Vansh’s life forever, whilst safeguarding their secret. This situation had turned out better than any of them had anticipated.

Riddhimma on the other hand had started panicking and had been frantically searching for a phone. She was just about to fall back on the bed while attempting to get up when Vansh walked in. 

“Easy, easy……” Vansh gently held her and set her down on the bed. “Tumhein abhi bhi araam ki zaroorat hai Riddhimma, please just take it easy.”

Riddhimma hastily took her arms away from his embrace and questioned him, “ Sejal kahan hai, and for real aap hain kon, because I know for a fact k aap meray husband nahin ho saktey. Mein kisi aur se pyaar karti hoon, infact meiney ussey propse bhi kar diya hai aur jald hum shadi kar ney waley hain, tou yeh husband, shadi wala mazaak bohat hi ghattiya hai. Iss liye stop it please!!” 

Vansh was stunned at her confession, he had guessed that Riddhimma might have been in a relationship before she met him but he never anticipated the pain he would feel at her confession. 

Their conversation was interrupted by what he believed was a car backfiring, but to Riddhimma it sounded like a gunshot and at that she felt some blurry memories returning to her. The barrel of a gun, her dancing with Vansh, standing in front of Vansh and finally the pain in her shoulder. Fear, excitement, confusion and finally the pain all rushed into her at once, and she clutched her head and shoulder in pain. 

Vansh seeing that forced her to lay down gave her a mild painkiller for the pain and commanded her to rest, and in that moment she complied.

wow like seriously wow everyone is happy but they don't know this situation will end thier game soon he he now Vansh will kill all riddhu enemies
Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Can't wait, please continue 👏

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow...

Interesting update...

Continue soon...

MudrasV thumbnail

I liked both the chapters.I am waiting for the next part.