Riansh SS: The Truth Shall Set You Free (Chap7:Pg9) COMPLETED

CrazyGirl2373 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello all! I’m a silent member of India Forums for quite some time now. So silent you’d think me a ghost, but I have watched IMMJ 2 and Vuslat (a turkish show) and now my imagination wouldn’t rest until I had penned this down. I’ve never written a story before. This is my first story and it is basically borne out of a scene that I saw in a Turkish show, which I really want recreated in IMMJ 2. If any of you haven’t seen it, I do recommend watching Vuslat. It’s a tad bit slow, but its story at its core is much as the same as IMMJ 2, except less drama and more subtle. Vuslat is the reason why I started watching IMMJ 2, so definitely recommend it. 

One thing I do hope from the creators is that they develop the relationship between Angre and Vansh and even Aryan and Vansh. This show definitely needs some bromance!

This story etarts from Vansh rescuing Riddhimma from the Ravan Statue. Also fair warning, some of the medical may be wrong, since all my medical information comes from watching shows. This story is written in Hinglish

I hope you enjoy the story. I hope I have done justice to the original characters. Happy Reading. Constructive Criticism is always welcome.

CHAPTER 1

“Angre call the doctor!! Hurry!! Someone call the damn doctor” Vansh anxiously screamed while he picked Riddhimma in his arms. 

He took her the room and gently laid her down checking her body for any burns but he saw none. What scared him the most was that despite all the commotion around her, Riddhimma didn’t wake up. 

He ushered everyone out of the room and told them to rest up as he himself anxiously awaited the doctor, but he couldn’t silence the storm raging inside of him. He was quite sure that whoever had done this had been a member of his family because this time not even extra help was hired from outside for Navratri celebrations as a consequence of the Kabir scandal the last time. It reminded him of the time Riddhimma was shot. She suspected that it was someone from the family who wanted to harm her but he dismissed her suspicions entirely, thinking her paranoid. Now the latest happenings had forced him to believe that maybe it wasn’t paranoia speaking but he still couldn’t make himself believe that his family could go to the extent of killing her and for what?

He came out of his musings as the doctor began speaking “Mr. Rai Singhania, the good news is that your wife does not have any serious burns, just two first degree burns on her arm and back that would be easily healed……….”     

“So, when will she wake up…….” Cut in Vansh

“Now that’s the tricky part Mr. Rai Singhania, I don’t know”

“What do you mean you don’t know doctor?” said Vansh with barely concealed fury.

“I mean Mr. Rai Singhania that your wife has a concussion that seems to be rather fresh and guessing from her pupil reactions and the distinct smell of chemical if I had to guess I would say your wife has been drugged. Now normally these two situations individually wouldn’t be such a big problem, however you must know that a concussed patient must be checked on every hour for signs of serious internal damage and must not be allowed to sleep in the first 24 hours of a concussion. Seeing as your wife was drugged soon after a concussion, we are unsure of any kind of internal damage that may have been caused. For starters we need to take her in to the hospital for a Head CT to check for any lasting damage, however even if that is clear, the brain is a complicated organ we cannot exactly say when she will wake up especially after such a trauma. She could possibly fall into a coma, or her memories might be affected but first and foremost we need a CT scan to rule out any lasting damage.”

An ambulance was arranged to transport Riddhimma to the hospital but Dadi was forbidden to accompany them, in view of her health and Siya volunteered to stay with Dadi. Hence only Vansh and Angre had accompanied the ambulance, the rest quite content with the doctor’s diagnosis of Riddhimma not waking up. 

Following the CT scan, Vansh was called into the doctor’s office and the doctor explained to him that the CT scan did not indicate any lasting damage. Vansh’s relief was palpable however the doctor continued into dangerous territory.

“Mr. Rai Singhania if I didn’t know you, you would be sitting in a jail right now for suspicion of domestic violence.” Vansh looked up at the doctor shocked, but as he recovered from the shock, so did his rage. Before Vansh could get a word in the doctor continued.

“Mr. Rai Singhania you have to understand that for a doctor the patient’s health is his first and foremost priority and we have seen some fairly recent scars on her feet as well as a bullet wound and not to mention the most recent injury all of which were unreported to the police. Believe me, I checked. If I didn’t know you personally, I would have assumed that your wife was a victim of domestic abuse and called the police on you. However, that being said I will keep a close eye on you as well as Mrs. Rai Singhania for that is my job.”

Vansh looked at the doctor with something akin to respect and begun “I’m not one to explain my actions to anyone doctor, but it is nice to know that someone cares about their patients as much as you do, which is why I will tell you this in full confidence. My wife is perfectly safe in our house, as for the police reports, I have reported the incident with a simple to keep it strictly confidential for it to not turn into a media circus. My family’s safety is my top priority. However, the next time you hurl such a big accusation at me, be ready to face the consequences, because Vansh Rai Singhania doesn’t give second chances.” And with that he walked out. 

Vansh asked Angre to complete the discharge formalities and requested a hospice nurse to look after Riddhimma until she was back on her feet.

Index

Chapter 1 - Page 1

Chapter 2 - Page 2

Chapter 3 - Page 4

Chapter 4 - Page 6

Chapter 5 - Page 7

Chapter 6 - Page 8

Chapter 7 - Page 9

Edited by CrazyGirl2373 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nice start ...at least the Dr told VR that his wife wasn't safe all in his Mansion....looking forward to the next chapter 

Do updt soon 

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I hope Doctor ki baatein Vansh seriously le..

Vansh ko bhi samajh agaya hai ki someone from the house is doing this..

I hope sach saamne ajaye..

Continue sooonish.

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great start..Mr VRS, the last place your biwi is safe in is in your house😃

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Doctor ne acha suna diya hai..vr ko..I hope yeh baato ko seriously lega
MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow...

Nice start...

continue soon...

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's just incredible story hope vansh took step to safeguard riddhi in their house in his absence looking forward for your upcoming update All the best yaar 

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing Start👏👏👏👏

Continue Soon😍😘😍😘

CrazyGirl2373 thumbnail

Thank you everyone for the kind words. It means a lot to me. I'll try to update soon 😊 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice start

Continue soon