Karan Johar owes these outsiders a launch.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Anybody who remembers this show?smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUfVzNlu01U

Karan Johar was supposed to launch the winners of this show with a debut movie and two more films after that. They were supposed to get a three film deal with Dharma Productions.

More than two years have passed since this show ended, and they got nothing.smiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Never watched a single episode 😂

CottonCandyy thumbnail

My brother used to watch that show for some reason . It was so boring plus Mahesh Bhatt was their 'principal' and chabbra was mentor 😆

I used to watch and troll it so much 🤣

Most of contestants are doing TV serials now except the winners I guess 🤣

The male winner was just seem in some recharge ad (winner @ 0.30 in video) female was in burger ad 😆

This show was so rigged 😆

Other contestants are playing lead roles while winners are MIA 😆

He only casted one guy Ahmed something who got eliminated early on in show as supporting role in kalank (edit : the guy @ 0.10 in video , who's in his arms 😆)

See scorecard on wiki , even if you haven't seen show you can understand that contestants who genuinely performed consistently better each week and were praised by judges end up being runner ups while winners - were typical fair skinny ppl someone who kjo won't mind signing 😆

I felt bad for them really.

The girl they praised so much was declared as second winner - played female lead in colours show , now doing second on star. While a guy who got evicted did a star show , another evicted female does Sony show as lead while runner up male contestant is currently working in star show.

runner up female contestant Naina just entered BB as WC

So yeah Karan does owe them 😆 

But this show has no credibility whatsoever😆

Entry to Bollywood🤪

Edited by I-Got-You - 3 years ago
Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Didn’t follow it but I do remember it being aired and catching 1 or 2 episodes...

Extremely sad how much hard work all of these contestants would have put into this sham of a show, and how excited the winners would have been when they found out they “won” 😔...

Kjo’s elitism deserves to be called out at every step!

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Naa Khandhan Na Sifaarish, 

Sirf Talent dega India’s Ne...xt Superstar” says KJo 😆

I am curious to know what excuses his fans would come up with...

Or maybe just ignore this topic 😆

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Anybody who remembers this show?smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUfVzNlu01U

Karan Johar was supposed to launch the winners of this show with a debut movie and two more films after that. They were supposed to get a three film deal with Dharma Productions.

More than two years have passed since this show ended, and they got nothing.smiley36

If this happened in the US or UK they would’ve been sued

But they can get away with it in India

Maybe they didn’t sign any contract, the contestants knew it was just for the show

Maybe there's some fine print in their contracts like Shark Tank has where deals made on the show are not legally binding and the Sharks can back out after doing their due diligence. Or maybe there's no time stipulation. But yeah, most definitely a sham. Even worse if Dharma isn't letting them sign outside work while they "find" something for them.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The absolute irony of KJo saying “na khandan, na sifarish, sirf talent dega India’s next superstar”😆Khandan ke ilawa tujhe aur kuch dikhta bhi hai?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maybe the contestants knew this was a sham from the beginning😆 if not, this is so wrong

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I-Got-You

My brother used to watch that show for some reason . It was so boring plus Mahesh Bhatt was their 'principal' and chabbra was mentor 😆

I used to watch and troll it so much 🤣

Most of contestants are doing TV serials now except the winners I guess 🤣

The male winner was just seem in some recharge ad (winner @ 0.30 in video) female was in burger ad 😆

This show was so rigged 😆

Other contestants are playing lead roles while winners are MIA 😆

He only casted one guy Ahmed something who got eliminated early on in show as supporting role in kalank (edit : the guy @ 0.10 in video , who's in his arms 😆)

See scorecard on wiki , even if you haven't seen show you can understand that contestants who genuinely performed consistently better each week and were praised by judges end up being runner ups while winners - were typical fair skinny ppl someone who kjo won't mind signing 😆

I felt bad for them really.

The girl they praised so much was declared as second winner - played female lead in colours show , now doing second on star. While a guy who got evicted did a star show , another evicted female does Sony show as lead while runner up male contestant is currently working in star show.

runner up female contestant Naina just entered BB as WC

So yeah Karan does owe them 😆 

But this show has no credibility whatsoever😆

Entry to Bollywood🤪

thanks for all the timestamps... as long as they have acting jobs, should be fine right?