IshRa Saat Saal Baad

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

What is your opinion on the IshRa that we were shown post the seven years leap? Do you think the issues between them were dealt well enough? 

Were you able to love them the same way again? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wish there would showed pihu was brought up entirely by Raman...

Ishita single staying, not believing in love ...pihu meets her brings them together...

Ya

Raman cones to know shagun n Manoj cheated ishra n child is Manoj n shagun.

Raman us devastated n family breaks....

Ishita leaving alag alone is pregnant n gives birth..

Raman finds her but ishita hates him...Raman becomes gulabo...n goes closer to his child n ishita...there living ..ruhi gets spotted...ishraru Milan....

Ya

Like many stories ishita is saved by Raman, ruhi gets found after days..ishita is angry....

Many stories were there, but ek choice favourite support to ghee Nepo....just like her all her stories...

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think they were able to love again and be happy but the way they came back together was not properly justified. Raman never explicitly apologized for the horrendous things he said to Ishita after Nidhi kidnapped Ruhi. All we saw was his anger on Ishita. In my opinion, Raman was never redeemed during that leap. He said things like "There was no difference between Shagun and Ishita," "Shagun was a better mother than Ishita," and god knows what.

What I also didn't accept was that no one ever told Pihu in those seven years that she was Ishita's biological daughter. The fact that Raman and Shagun pretended to be married for her rather than just tell her the truth is mind-boggling. During the surrogacy track, he had been going on and on about how he did it for Ishita and Ishita only, but not once did he or anyone from the Bhalla/Iyer family even acknowledge that she was Pihu's mother. The kid could understand twisted plot lines of Indian serials; she would have definitely been able to understand that her biological mother was dead. Then, if Ishita ever returned from the dead, it would have been easier to show a gradual bond develop between the two. 

Honestly, every single time I watch any episode from post the seven year leap, I end up balling like a kid. No TV show or movie can get me to cry but IshRa's plight during and after those seven years is unbearable to me.