Posted: 3 years ago

Guys

Abhi is getting such a raw deal

Torture task, he was disqualified viciously 

Today, he was denied captaincy 

He's not reacting like a mad bull, but it must be hurting 

He plays tasks really well, but always ignored 

But still manages to cut those veggies with full concentration 😇😇

Come on bb, get over ur open bias n smell the coffee-coffee details-abhi can let u know🤪

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiiny

Are you watching BB now ?

Today, Abhinav was questioning BB fir his biased behaviour and said "main yahan sirf paranthe banane thori aya hu"🤣🤣

Oh God !! He is so funny🤣

His one-liners🤣

I know he going to get bashed for it but I am happy he is voicing out his disappointment👍🏼 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

His one-liners🤣

I know he going to get bashed for it but I am happy he is voicing out his disappointment👍🏼 

He was also funny with his lines and expressions when staged drama of KK and Ek was going on.🤣

Yes, he is going to get bashed and I am completely okay with it.  I don't like puppets yr.

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepalee

Guys

Abhi is getting such a raw deal

Torture task, he was disqualified viciously 

Today, he was denied captaincy 

He's not reacting like a mad bull, but it must be hurting 

He plays tasks really well, but always ignored 

But still manages to cut those veggies with full concentration 😇😇

Come on bb, get over ur open bias n smell the coffee-coffee details-abhi can let u know🤪

So true man, he gives his 100% to the task but bb is not favouring him tho jitna bhi kare koyi fayada nahi hai. Intna mehent karne ka kya fayada agar aap harne hi wale ho? 🤔 Why should any contestant gives their 100% when the winner is already fixed. Felt so bad for him still, he managed to give a tough fight against 3/4 people. 

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Abhinav is one of the toughest contestants n is playing very smoothly..he ll come into his own in the next few days provided BB doesn't interfere with their biased game plans n favouritism....I have been observing this guy's strategies during the game..he has a good convincing power but the contestants r nt thinking of the game in the long run n fighting for idotic positions like captaincy...tht can only save u for a week but wht next....I m just keeping my fingers crossed that he gets the much needed push this weekend n is highlighted well....

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiiny

He was also funny with his lines and expressions when staged drama of KK and Ek was going on.🤣

Yes, he is going to get bashed and I am completely okay with it.  I don't like puppets yr.

They started to notice what's going on but kuch kar nahi sakte  so they just need to chill and see kab bb unko evict karege 

deepalee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Abhinav is one of the toughest contestants n is playing very smoothly..he ll come into his own in the next few days provided BB doesn't interfere with their biased game plans n favouritism....I have been observing this guy's strategies during the game..he has a good convincing power but the contestants r nt thinking of the game in the long run n fighting for idotic positions like captaincy...tht can only save u for a week but wht next....I m just keeping my fingers crossed that he gets the much needed push this weekend n is highlighted well....

Expecting good feedback for abhi, but have a feeling that they will still ignore him

This wkw will only be about red zone n their chicha 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well guys, I have no hope from Weekend episodes because of the behavior of host. Sallu belittles Abhinav unnecessarily and that is actually very off putting. 😳😳 I can't blame him fully because it's the script of BB which is rigged and to be blamed for. 

Moreover, Weekend episodes are worthless..... There is no use of it. They show us doing some stupid tasks, accusing each other but at the end it's of no use.🐷

Let's hope Abhinav picks up his game. Now since they know BB's favours towards Eijaz gang, it will be interesting to see how Abhinav and Rubina😳 will tackle this issue and how will they plan their next move. ⭐️

Edited by *Dev.* - 3 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Count me in here as well

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Count me in here as well

You're already part of it!!😆🤗 You posted before as well.... Buddy😎