Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Candy_Crush

Ab chaabi joke ki tara phone call joke start kar Divya sallu ne.. he can say anything to everyone but not ready to listen anything on him

Relax. He did same chabi joke with Rashmi last year and now he will do this phone call joke with Abhinav. Good only, this will keep Abhinav in limelight. We should look in the positive aspects of it.😃

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I just spammed like anything 🤣

Renee, you're the BEST! ❤️😎🤣🤗

*Dev.* thumbnail

This!!! I mean come on, some xyz comes to WKW puts false allegations on Abhinav in the name of ending it and then Abhinav does not even have the rights to defend himself??!! What kind of world is this?? I'm glad Abhinav and Rubina defended him. Truth will always come out no matter what people say!

Edited by *Dev.* - 3 years ago
josh135 thumbnail

What's with Jasmin crying so much for Abhinav. I feel, girls are jealous of Rubina because of Abhi. First KK and now Jasmin. I never understand Jasmin confessing again and again that she likes Abhi. Sometimes ,I feel, her bond towards Abhi is real and she genuinely likes him. Just hope, Abhi, Ruby don't argue again because of her. 

Many people are saying that Abhi shouldn't have gone to console Jasmin, but I feel, as a human he went there as she was crying so much and I think he wanted to  meet everyone before saying bye to his  most important person Rubina and he came to her in the last to console her. People really stretch every situation , it doesn't mean he doesn't care enough for Ruby. I really feel bad for him. His every action ,love , care for Ruby is doubted everytime  just because he is less popular. He can have different bonds in the house too when he is bashed left, right and centre for not playing individually. I am glad Rubina is mature enough unlike her some solo fans (on twitter, I saw, some are bashing him)   to understand his other bonds like Jasmin  in the house. They are so perfect for each other. And so much understanding between Rubina and Abhinav ❤️

Not a fan of Jasmine.. indifferent for her but i think that she genuinely likes Abhinav.. in the way that she feels comfortable around him and Abhinav toh vaise he bahut charming, caring, understanding type hai toh I think she feels good around him jab Aly na ho. She needs her people and trustworthy connections to survive is what I can make out wrt to jasmine. Par acha tha dekhno ko vaise. Abhinav has such a nice aura about him. Rubina is very lucky plus Abhinav is very lucky because Rubina dil ki bahut saaf hai and loves him. They are so intelligent, talk constructively and care for each other so much ki you cant stop raving about them. Genuinely a very real and nice couple. God bless them.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: josh135

Not a fan of Jasmine.. indifferent for her but i think that she genuinely likes Abhinav.. in the way that she feels comfortable around him and Abhinav toh vaise he bahut charming, caring, understanding type hai toh I think she feels good around him jab Aly na ho. She needs her people and trustworthy connections to survive is what I can make out wrt to jasmine. Par acha tha dekhno ko vaise. Abhinav has such a nice aura about him. Rubina is very lucky plus Abhinav is very lucky because Rubina dil ki bahut saaf hai and loves him. They are so intelligent, talk constructively and care for each other so much ki you cant stop raving about them. Genuinely a very real and nice couple. God bless them.

Completely agree. Even I feel Jasmin genuinely likes him. Not only Jasmin , other people too like him. I don't see anyone speaking against him except that he is boring or a weak contestant. ❤️❤️

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

This!! You just echoed my thoughts on this one. Jasmine genuinely likes Abhinav and she had told this since the start of the show. Not for once she went against Abhinav. She shares a comfortable bond with him. Plus I absolutely agree that Abhinav has this nice and gentlemen aura surrounding him that even his competitors praised him at times. 👏 That's what matters. 

Agreed, they both are lucky to have each other. Abhinav has a fierce wife in Rubina and Rubina has a charming husband in Abhinav.  Nothing else matters !! 

*Dev.* thumbnail

Completely agree. Even I feel Jasmin genuinely likes him. Not only Jasmin , other people too like him. I don't see anyone speaking against him except that he is boring or a weak contestant. ❤️❤️

Yes Remember when Rahul, and yesterday Arshi, Rakhi, Manu & others praised Abhinav during WKW, that's what tells that even his competitors are in awe of his genuine aura. He's termed as boring because he doesn't generate fake content of fights or Unnecessary bitching, which is termed as BB material. But in the long terms, there's no such thing as BB material. Everybody is BB material because it's a show to reflect your personality. 

*Dev.* thumbnail

Thanks, I just want AT 2 to start for Abhinav 🥳

Here you go - Abhinav Shukla Appreciation Thread 2 TRUTH ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER Evil 

Let's go there guys!!🤗🤗⭐️⭐️