Abhinav Shukla TRUTH CAN BE TROUBLING, BUT CAN'T BE DEFEATED AT#1 - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by shiiny

Haha... even I was surprised cz I saw many members joining this AT whom I haven't seen before. β€οΈβ€οΈ So, yes you should have brought it up early.πŸ˜†

Abhinav deserves all the love & support.😊

Yeah!! πŸ˜† it was like Abhinav Army coming from their hibernation or tour πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† but it was lovely response. πŸ€—

Haha, I actually got busy with Navratri, Asthami and Dusshera, as I kept fast for 9 days. πŸ˜Š That's why it took me longer to update the AT. 

Definitely....so far he's going fine but I think he needs to buck up his game now. πŸ˜Ž

I was thinking to discuss with you all the reasons of supporting Abhinav, how did you feel connected to him and why Abhinav!? So it will be really nice, if everyone will share their reasons here. β€οΈ

Edited by *Dev.* - 3 years ago

Originally posted by *Dev.*

So glad to read this. β€οΈ

Definitely Abhinav Deserves all our support.πŸ˜ƒ

It's all my Pleasure. πŸ€—I was looking for someone to root for in this season, but since Everyone has flaws and They're all humans πŸ˜†so it's natural to have flaws, so I looked for someone who I can connect with more❀️.

Just like Abhinav I like to read Interesting things, share different things with my friends, loves to discuss with people, go on adventure outside like trekking, traveling etc so I kept observing him in the game and how he responded and reacted. Then I finally decided that this is the Contestant I feel Connected to the most and I will support him this year. πŸ˜Ž

Of course, as he's human, Abhinav also does some mistakes here and there, but he's not a bad guy. He's a guy you would wants to be friends with, to go on adventure and who inspire you to remain fit amidst all the chaos of life. 

And yes, I have to admit, yesterday was the first time when I liked Nikki's smile😊. The way she smiled on Abhinav's dance, it was so cute and girly and loveable. β€οΈ

No wonder you are able to connect to him. You both are quite similar πŸ˜³

I had a soft corner for Abhinav because I knew and like him from the geet show but the more I see his real personality the more I started to like him more and more. He is different from all the BB contestants I see till now. He is calm, sweet, talk sense most of the time, play with his mind, has a good sense of humor. He is not perfect tho humsa sahi nahi hota which is okay, everyone makes mistakes. He may not be able to stay in the house for the long run but he made a good impact.  I hope he gets more recognition and fame, he is a really good actor plus a good human being. 

Yes, I like their small but cute interaction yesterday.  

Originally posted by HeartBeat321

No wonder you are able to connect to him. You both are quite similar πŸ˜³

I had a soft corner for Abhinav because I knew and like him from the geet show but the more I see his real personality the more I started to like him more and more. He is different from all the BB contestants I see till now. He is calm, sweet, talk sense most of the time, play with his mind, has a good sense of humor. He is not perfect tho humsa sahi nahi hota which is okay, everyone makes mistakes. He may not be able to stay in the house for the long run but he made a good impact.  I hope he gets more recognition and fame, he is a really good actor plus a good human being. 

Yes, I like their small but cute interaction yesterday.  

Haha yeah !!❀️

Yeah I remember he did a role in Geet show. Definitely he's different than others, so calm yet intelligent. Yeah he has flaws, which is natural. I kept thinking that as well, that he might not be part of BB for long due to his calm behavior, as BB prefers more violent people who do tamasha. Sadly, BB is not intellectual show anymore. It's mote about Physical & verbal nonsense. 

But yes I agree, in short span of time he has made good impact. So many people are talking about him and his game. Let's see how he tackles coming weeks in the show. πŸ˜Ž

I like abhi for his calmness nd intelligence.He did gis work without chillam chilli. I like more logical people so i connect with him. Jst bb hype him. He deserve to be stay there. Bb is change in few years nd become a chillam xhilli show rather than a mind game so i m worried k bb use nikal na deπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ. As we know bb nd bb's logic. Hope he open up more nd morever bb show him more... as a concept scene bdlega hope isbar dimag vala banda jite rather than chillam chilli vala.πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ. Nd he is smart yr... β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Well well 

abhi really deals with nikki really well, the skull n tissue thing was hilarious, n the danceπŸ˜†

He plans well during tasks, he can be more assertive though, girls r quite comfortable around him, that's quite an achievement in this crazy house 

Except his point of view about rv, he was great in the episode 

Ruby is in red zone, hope to c him deal with the opposite group with ease

Played the task well

BB is so biasedπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by RainAndRainbow

BB is so biasedπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Don't get me even started on this yaar...BB is so SO biased.... Today he even proved by giving captaincy to Eijaz, khairaat me and not abiding by the rules, to support Abhinav. 

Jitne do captaincy

Izzat kamana jyada jaruri hai πŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by VS-Cool

Jitne do captaincy

Izzat kamana jyada jaruri hai πŸ˜Ž

True....

I so wished Abhinav would have become thr captain, at least he was trying to become, unlike Eijaz. 

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Yeah!! πŸ˜† it was like Abhinav Army coming from their hibernation or tour πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† but it was lovely response. πŸ€—

Haha, I actually got busy with Navratri, Asthami and Dusshera, as I kept fast for 9 days. πŸ˜Š That's why it took me longer to update the AT. 

Definitely....so far he's going fine but I think he needs to buck up his game now. πŸ˜Ž

I was thinking to discuss with you all the reasons of supporting Abhinav, how did you feel connected to him and why Abhinav!? So it will be really nice, if everyone will share their reasons here. β€οΈ

Wow. . It must have been tough right . You just had fruits ?

I have seen Abhinav in SBRK. He played a negative character and totally, nailed it. I was in awe of his acting skills. So, I was excited to see him in BB. Here, I came to see his real personality which also impressed me. He's smart, sweet,intelligent, handsome. He plays with mind and is funny too at time . I love person who talks with logics so I feel more connected to him .

Edited by shiiny - 3 years ago