Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh Damn, main forum is so toxic. Glad I stopped visiting it. Abhinav is leading popularity meter, that's enough to give them burns 🤣

Rest, I know, people know he is right but they won't accept it. Also, only excuse I hear of hating Abhinav that he is boring. People actually don't have anything against him so just trying to spread hate milking Kavita's issue. 

More power to him. I am not watching the show from now. Just wanted his image to be clear and it's a relief. Keep updating this thread, if something good happens, might watch it. 

Edited by Renee.Clare - 3 years ago
MirindaCoke123 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Oh Damn, main forum is so toxic. Glad I stopped visiting it. Abhinav is leading popularity meter, that's enough to give them burns 🤣

Rest, I know, people know he is right but they won't accept it. Also, only excuse I hear of hating Abhinav that he is boring. People actually don't have anything against him so just trying to spread hate milking Kavita's issue. 

More power to him. I am not watching the show from now. Just wanted his image to be clear and it's a relief. Keep updating this thread, if something good happens, might watch it. 

I know tbh..I feel like a certain fandom.went for a hide after Rafool ran away..they suddenly came to life after yest to take their frustration out..

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: MirindaCoke123

I know tbh..I feel like a certain fandom.went for a hide after Rafool ran away..they suddenly came to life after yest to take their frustration out..

Haha, it's their  frustration for sure. Abhinav is giving burns to all his haters. The more they put him down, the more dignified and stronger he comes out. As a girl, I did give Kavita a benefit of doubt but Abhinav's confidence and dignity was enough to prove how those allegations seem baseless. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Finish this AT. We need a new one 🥳

Candy_Crush thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

be it hate posts still abhi is hot topic .. I just read it for fun.. ppl can’t leave without Rubinav ... why there is no much thread on other contestants positive or negative? Because Power couple is ruling BB14 ...

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Abhinav is in demand whether it’s on the show or IF

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Witcher

Abhinav is in demand whether it’s on the show or IF

Yes, ppl can't stop talking about him and then again, he is blamed of not doing anything.lol😆