Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: masked

Chal kya raha hai man? Solid confusion hai.Aryan is as usual a despicable man & he should have deserved the punishment from the Mafia yet Ridzi chose to keep her silence inspite of knowing fully well that there are enemies lurking out there to harm her why?

It was basically so Ridz own secret about the memory chip n spying doesn't come out 

she wants to end her mission n start afresh with Vansh but a lot of things r hidden from him n she is scared to loose Vansh now

It was good of Riddhu to destroy that chip so Kabir cannot use it as an evidence to destroy Vansh but kab tak Riddhu Vansh ko aise hi bacha payegi? She wants to start a new life-fresh beginning with Vansh call it Love/Care or Second Innings whatever she cannot start the same by choosing to remain silent or be confused as always.

Exactly this was precisely the most apt time to come clean n inform him about everything! 

Probably he would have respected her honesty n maybe the damage wouldn't be that massive ... but....

It was perhaps understandable that Vansh would always want to keep this Ragini as the Dead girl perhaps for Ragini's protection we don't know even going so far as to keep a funeral ceremony with the breaking of Ragini's statue but what does it achieve? There's total confusion regarding the same.

As I mentioned in the post 

I feel either Rags was planted by someone in his life or she knows something very important which Vansh wants to know. Maybe someone attacked her so that she doesn't inform Vansh.

Or she is just acting to gain his sympathy n is planning to enter his life again

Ridzi I think loves to gives multiple chances to her enemies by remaining silent.What does she think that her enemies are gonna get redeemed & accept her as part of their own? Now it looks almost impossible to say the least.Aangre tak Ishani se pareshaan ho gaya hai.

Its more for her own motive cos they may blow out her cover. And one thing may lead to another so if Vansh questions Ridz about her acts she will be trapped. 

And sometimes cos she doesn't want chaos in family!

One or the other day her spy secret is gonna get exposed in front of Vansh & we are getting nearly closer to that day as can be observed from the recent promos.Vansh would leave her then what happens to Riddhu then? I know its all part of a deadly game but so far Vansh has not shown any Deep kind of tendencies so far though he still cannot be trusted to do the same.

I really doubt he will leave her it will be more of keeping her with him n seeking revenge for her betrayal.

I don't know about season1 but 

here Ishani always says Vansh's hatred is much better than his love 

so it will be more of possessive streak of him coming out ... maybe little obsessive too🤔

Kabir is getting impatient & he will take more retaliatory measures now.Except the same from the despicable Aryan-Chachi duo.When she knows that her life is under threat 24/7 her husband inspite of being the so called Mastermind accepts everything at face value like today also Ridzi scripted some lie of chakkar a rahe the yet Vansh did not bother to find agar chakkar a rahe the toh Ravan-Dahan ke spot par kaise gir gayi?

Vansh has a fair idea of what is happening around he did threaten them post garba incident

but also he is keeping his cards closed to himself cos his game is much bigger n mysterious so we will really have to wait!

This Ragini confusion or saga seems never-ending at least for the time being.Some still speculate or want Ridzi to be some kind of a master-player in this game but Player hoti toh har time uska band nahi baj raha hota.If at all Ridzi was some sort of a player in this game minor or major why would she like to put her life on the line 24/7?

I agree Rags thing is too stretched n needs to end but I guess now maybe they will get both their past out 

Rags wanting to enter Vansh's life n even Kabir is trying to lure Ridz n we r going crazy

The only option of Ridz being mastermind is she is purposely playing a vulnerable puppet so she earns everyones trust n then when all is well she can start her game.

Vansh does not want Ragini's truth to come out god knows why? Our spy wants to start a new life afresh with the Mafia yet chooses to remain silent regarding the attacks on her or regarding any vital discovery of clues.Kabir wants to be the king of VR  Mansion & is willing to stoop to any level for that.

All r playing their own game n inturn spoiling each others game

Only Vansh is pretending that he is totally clueless n is being played around

His silence is dangerous!!

Regarding the TRP issue I think if at all the makers wanna move up the rankings they need to spice out some new dish on this thriller saga.Ragini thing has become monotonous now.Diwali pe bhi makers Ragini Ragini ka naam japte rahenge.

Rags track depends on trp  if cat fighting over Vansh brings trps then God save us😒

This Ragini chapter needs to be closed now.Confusion Riansh ka bhi hai.Vansh aakhir chahta kya hai?Lately I have not seen any kind of Mastermind ideas from him.Aur Aryan ne aisa kya kiya 3 saal pehle ki uske liye Ridzi ki maut takki naubat aa gayi? Woh toh crime spot se bhaag gaya thana.

@bold

As I mentioned above he is pretending!!

Aryan shot Vansh's video so he is scared that Ridz will inform Vansh n if Vansh gets to know about the chip he will not leave him. As its a betrayal!!

First I thought seeing him infear that he maybe saw the actual culprit n ran away in fear but he hasn't mentioned anything as of now to his Mom or in his monologue so no idea😕