Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A very insightful and beautiful post ❤️

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing post Heytz !!!

I caught up last 2 episodes together and I feel CV’s are dishing out exactly what we have wanted .

One thing is very clear ,this season will not be like last season ,yes thrill and tribulations will be there but cv’s have invested too much time & symbolism on Riansh and that’s a good sign .

Coming to recent dynamics of all being upset with Ragini coming in and Ridz’s reaction ,I felt it’s completely normal what she has witnessed is her husband who she started to think as a killer and was convinced he’s a liar ,even after his persistent denials she was convinced he’s the killer over the time trust grew on her and the first thought she had was her trust won .
Yes jealousy will crop in as time and again she uses the word “HAQ” ,Ragini like Kabir is the necessary catalyst in Riansh’s relationship.Both are still figuring each other out .

So I would say sit back the ride will be turbulent but our landing will be safe 😳

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Awesome post darling 😳

Agree with each n every word 👍🏼

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Heytz-Maneet

Dear Heytz you have penned it so well all your thoughts is what I feel. It's twists galore; even though we knew Ragini was re-entering for me in person it still came as an jolt..

Riddu- She wont bring up Ragini with Vansh but I believe there will be lot of questions she has & no she wont stop investigating.  That breaking of statue  promo I dont know how or where it will.fit in.  Will.she disclose to Kabir about Ragini being alive - I.hope not if she did that is what would cause relationship breakdown with Riansh that and RidBir connection is where I see Sindoor promo playing out

Ridbir truth will.come out but not from her, either through Kabir or through his entrance into mansions.with a supposed arrest for Vansh. If I am wrong I will come back onto forum to say I got it all or partially wrong  

Microchip, Anu will get & give to Kabir and they will alter info. Only Riddhu knows Ragini is alive apart from Vansh so I think its Rhiddu that brings Ragini back.

Vansh gave her soooo many  chances to reveal her truth; for me I know she is hiding chip to claim her man innocent but this is going to have terrible consequences for her because she will have played into Kabir's hands & her marriage is at stake & much as I hate the idea I think a separation a short one is on the cards. 

As to relationship triangle; 

For me Kabir/ Rhiddu that ended a long time ago, agreed she does not know she is  pawn or AnuBir connection but his true face will be revealed in about another 30 episodes I think and yes she will discover both faces; in the meantime she is going to be hunted by them

Chanchal/ Aryan - hope by end of epi.100 their antics are revealed; to me they are minor in comparison to AniBir- they are deadly to Rhiddu and to RiAnsh

Vansh and Ragini..yes they had a past, yes he loved her, yes he had tattoo of her, yes he had a statue if her to remind him of her betrayal, its irrelevant to me as a viewer, all I want to know is that she has entered into his present because he kept her hidden for years to protect her from someone/ something that is dangerous to VR family or that she is the danger to them...eitherway its going to be revealed 

What is more of importance to me is whether Ragini is his future. For me its NO.  He has told Rhiddu everyone has a past, what's more important is who is in his present now. 

I'd like to believe that he married Rhiddu for no other reason that she made him come alive in many ways, she attracts him, she enrages him, she amuses him, she frustrates him, she is not intimidated by his mafia links, wealth or power, she can stand up to him and set him straight.  That 'magnet' he referred to to Rhiddu's ability to draw trouble is the same pull he has to her, he cannot walk away from her, that magnetic pull will exist till till one of them stops breathing.

Does not mean marriage will not hit turbulent times...its on rocky ground as we speak. 

Ragini spells trouble for RiAnsh but it is necessary for her to enter so RiAnsh can begin. 

Riddu there is much I could write on but I wont..her character will be close to breaking by Vansh's rejection of her & Kabir's betrayal but she will emerge AS Mrs VRS; justnas Vansh told her, behave as "His Wife" -  Rhiddu is made of steel behind that softness, she will bend but will not break...she can and will play games after this for Anu/Bir and Ragini and this is where her grey shade will come out, but its to do one thing, its to protect her family & to be the shield for her husband. Same for him

The most precious things of Vansh are his memories of his mother, Uma and her personal possessions and he chooses to give them to Rhiddu..that.speaks volumes

Lastly all those spiritual scenes CVS gave us are not for show, destiny indeed as Rhiddu  said has bought the marriage together and the symbolic references to sindoor, mangalsutra, Vansh bowing down to God, praying, Rhiddu walking in broken glass to pray for his life, both of them  Venerating the Goddess through the festival of Navatri , running to keep sacred flame alive are guiding us to the fact that though they are a newly wed couple married through strange circumstances but its a marriage under spiritual governing for me for sure.  

I am holding the flame for a United RiAnsh in the very long run..I live in hope😃 and for the IMMJ2 story of a family in the making & for real MM Rhiddu to take place😃😃

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

Insightful and lovely post. Very well thought out.  

Agree that Vansh will not betray his wife; not in his character. 

Thank u so much

🤗

Exactly his feelings r genuine he may or may not voice them out as of now in his anger or betrayal but he won't play her feelings😳

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful post❤️

I too hope makers won't ignore all those heartfelt symbolisms they gave us and ruin the plot like season 1.....even thinking about it breaks my heart🥺 I know we shouldn't expect typical sugary romance but there can be a passionate love story sidewise like Humraaz, Dhoom2 and the movies you mentioned. The couple have that kind of spark.

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Brilliant post👏

Mere dil ki baat bol diya ekdum😳

Thank u so much yaara

🤗

The love story is gonna be tragic....its not gonna be a normal lovey dovey story! I don't know why people are expecting it to be very simple and lovey dovey..May be because they are attached to RiAnsh a lot..

Ya most of the people who watch the show for RIANSH ... ups n dwon in relations is fine but 

speculations that Vansh never loved Ridz n Rags is his true love is totally absurd😡

RiAnsh journey of becoming "soulmates" and becoming each other's "true love" has just begun..they have to go through lot of tragedies before accepting each other completely..coz Vansh's past is very haunting..and there are so many layers and mysteries in his life..

@bold 

Yes Riddhu is his only respite ... who can guide him out of his misery ... testines make relations stronger😳

The best thing about Vansh is he sees his mom's glimpse in Ridhhima..

When a man gives his wife the same amount of respect he gave to his mother- than this is the best thing about a marriage

Yes n probably thats why after his Mom only Riddhu has the ability to calm him 😳

She has that power on him!!

@bold 

this is so true!! ... a firm foundation of marital bond!!

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

I like  tragic endings , and if RiAnsh die together at the end ,it would be epic...either they live together or die together.

I love happy endings😃

with RIANSH BABIES☺️😳

Thanks Nadia

I hope I'm getting ur spelling right 

🤗

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoyo2

Haaaye haaaye haaye!!!

Director of creative scenarios!!! You get the Oscar...

Thank u so much yaara

glad u like it

❤️🤗😃

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riansh

I agree its a thriller + tragic love story and saga so anything can happen..Its not predictable..😞

Yes 

I believe even in the plot ... they will not ruin RIANSH

And Riansh together I'm happy

😃