😃

Hi all 🤗

Having mixed feelings while writing this post 

Happy cos most of my assumptions did come true

Vansh drove off the car with Riddhu

He was going somewhere related to Rags n Ridz will find out

Vansh is indeed safeguarding Rags from someone

😳

Sad cos yesterday we all were so confused and maybe upset after THAT POST!

Most of us are here for RIANSH ... and are hoping for them to be together!!

To be honest I was disappointed yesterday but then when thought about it calmly there were some points that I felt n am sharing with you all!!

Again I may be totally wrong but this is what I noticed n feel!

PS : I'm going with the face value of the show that the makers are showing us that means the neutral audience!

Is the show only based on the classic ... Wuthering Heights?

I don't think so ... ya maybe in the upcoming track when RIANSH relationship will be jolted with many trials and turbulence it may hold good for both RIANSH temporarily.

As both their past are on a verge of being exposed!!

But I feel IMMJ2 is a mix of The Beauty n the Beast ; Humraaz n to an extent Dhoom 2.

(where Abhishek {cop} sent Aish so that he can catch Hritik {robber} but Aish n Hritik fall in love n she inturn helps Hritik)

Do you all really think such an intense and heavy concept will be accepted in ITV?

If its a tragic love-story then all divine interventions shown till now are all wrong?

Will trp audience like it?

I doubt!!

Coming back to the Plot

VANSH

It has been shown in the show that Rags n Vansh had an arranged alliance. 

In arranged marriages also love happens gradually as u start to know a person and here Rags was just his fiancee! 

Vansh had been broken when his parents left and steeled himself of emotions due to his Mom's betrayal (both parents past still unclear).

But it has been mentioned many times that he took over the responsibility of his family n business at a very young age. 

Do u all think that he would have been a love sick puppy after all that he went through in his life?

I really doubt!

Coming to the tatoo there can be many reasons

Vansh's character is always shown very serious, grounded not the overt expressive kinds ... that he would make a tatoo for display of feelings ... he is more to himself than showing out  to the world.

There can be other reasons too like a challenge, a kind of apology or someones... maybe Rags wish/ force or maybe to prove something etc... it can be any reason.

Its too early to judge on basis of a single FB.

Dadi said Rags never entered the house (though the FB scene was poolside🤔 goof up or maybe they r just shooting in the set due to covid ... will want to wait for the actual story)

PS: In the saree draping scene, hiccup scene and very recent wet hair scene his sleeves r folded there isn't any tatoo or any mark there.... So the tatoo isn't hidden its not there as of now!

RIANSH

We all know there was a specific strong reason for him to marry Ridz which may be revealed later. 

[Childhood connection(Uma); Trapping Kabir in his own game wherein being proved innocent by Ridz n ending this police chasing game or something much bigger ... much mysterious]

But it was surely not just to unearth the mastermind but many other factors that must have prompted him to marry Riddhima.

Ofcourse there was a fatal attraction n pull since their first meet!!

She was one of those persons who dared to speak to him looking in his eyes without fear at times.

She was not bothered about his stature, power, money etc.

She single handedly fought with him n his family for her dignity (Aryan fiasco) 

She couldn't be lured by money n luxuries ... her character, her conduct n values are very high.

Vansh's anger n the claim in cruise when he told Aryan to back off !

The pain n disappointment  he felt (his eyes gave him away) for few moments when Aryan announced about them being together in the cruise.
But Ridz slap acted as like a balm to his wounded heart!

Her interactions with His Dadi n Siya, the homely touch in her acts.

In short Riddhu was a perfect marriage material!!

I also feel somehow he sees traces of His Mom in Riddhima!!

Vansh's character is that of an Alpha Male who had claimed her the day he set his eyes on her and when she walked out on him after resigning the Male Ego kicked in! ... She couldn't reject him ... He just couldn't let her go!!

[Wedding night conversations]

He is always been shown as Man of Principles  ... he is honest .... righteous!! 

He has always spoken the Truth!!

He told Ridz I didn't kill Rags ... He owned up he doesn't have Sejal.

He admonished AP infront of everyone when he got to know about the portrait burning.

He could have asked her in private too but he didn't ... He is righteous!!

So I really don't think he will cheat or betray Ridz in name of feelings n marriage.

LOYALTY IS PRIME FOR HIM!! ... SO ... EVEN HE CANNOT BE DISLOYAL ...TOO!!

He is a man of few words but his gestures and acts speak for him!!

If Ridz was just a part of his game .... he is just implementing his plan would he actually gift her His Mother's accessories and clothes!

The day she dressed up like Uma he was so mad at her.

His words then

'Nobody comes here ... n even touches My Mothers things n U wore them ... How dare you!'

And today he himself gave her Uma's anklets n lehenga ... Maybe even Ishani and Siya don't have that privilege!!

Vansh loves to see Riddhu dressed in Uma's attire!!

😳

Is this not enough to prove how much Riddhu means to him!!

Riddhu's trust .. her acceptance of their marriage ... her confiding in Him ... her care and concern for Him ... Her calming  Him down .... Her attempts to get him out of his troubled past and accepting their future means so much to him!!

And he is obliging it too ... just for HER!!

If after all this if the makers really show that this was just a game then Vansh's whole characterization will go wrong!!

He can be a ruthless Mafia ... his many facts may still be hidden ... or maybe his over possessive traits that his family keeps warning Riddhu about.

There are many layers of him that may reveal later.

But I feel his feelings for Riddhima are genuine!!

Whether he loves Rags?

I'm not sure

🤔

Vansh believes and respects Marriage 

It has been shown always ... infact till quite sometime Riddhu hadn't even accepted their marriage.

If he loved Rags he would have never married Ridz!

Cos loving someone n marrying someone else is as good as Betrayal!! 

Specially when it was forced proposal from Vansh's side n Riddhu didn't want to marry him!!

Mentioning Rags pains him specially when Riddhima does that.

He doesn't want any third person between them!!

He has told Riddhu that Rags was his past and there is nothing more to it!

Vansh doesn't forget n forgive betrayals n Rags betrayal may have caused him immense pain!!

His expressions in todays epi was more of pain n guilt rather than love!!

And he told Ridz that 'if u don't stop even ur state may become like Rags!'

It was a warning yet his fear was evident ... he wants Ridz to be safe!!

He had mentioned earlier too on Ishani's haldi day that I can't let Riddhu in my life as her life will be in danger ... I need to stay away from her!

So somewhere whatever has happened in past with Rags maybe Vansh is pained by it and feeling responsible for maybe not able to protect her.

Maybe Rags knows something which she wanted to disclose but was attacked n now Vansh is getting her treated n safeguarding her too.

I doubt Vansh can harm her or any woman!

Also we never know Rags may still have an agenda n wants to claim Vansh in coming future using his sympathy!

Her look to Vansh was very fishy!!

😒

RIDDHIMA

I feel the quote is more of Riddhu's POV

First part regarding what she feels for and her love for Vansh and second part regarding Rags .. the shadows of his past. But Ridz is here to help him overcome his past demons eliminate them from their lives.

I think ... not sure

Its too much to decode

😆

Riddhu is an orphan who has always craved for true love... a family!

She dreamed a life with Kabir but destiny had different plans ... She marries Vansh!!

Slowly gradually ... unknowingly her world starts revolving around Vansh!!

She gets to know about Rags ... Ridz hated Vansh then ,,, yet when Chachi was speaking about Uma during Ganpati n Ridz misunderstood it about Rags.

'Itna pyaar karta tha Vansh uss se!'

Her reaction then spoke a lot of how affected she was with mere idea of Vansh loving someone so deep!

Imagine Riddhu's reaction now when she loves her Vansh .... Rags is alive n Vansh is taking care of her!

This feeling ... jealousy hasn't yet seeped in .... as right now she just wants to end this mission and start afresh with Vansh.

Vansh is her world and she doesn't want to loose him so she is trying hard to find evidence to free him of all charges.

Ridz believed Rags was dead but now she is right here in flesh n blood! ... Ridz will never be able to handle this!! ....The shadows of his past!!

She is visibly irritated even when Kabir keeps calling her .. Kabir her own past yet she doesn't want any hurdles or complications in her marital life now!!

So both their past are here to bring trouble in their paradise!!

They will have to deal with the heartbreaks when Rid Bir truth comes out and similarly Rags re entry in their lives!!

Riddhima will be the worst affected!!

The family will surely use Rags as a weapon to attack RIANSH relation.

And on the mission front 

If Kabir gets hold of the chip he will use it against Vansh though Rags is alive yet damage will be done n Ridz will be accused of betrayal.

or

If she tells Kabir about Rags being alive then too its a kind of betrayal to Vansh as ..

Vansh has kept this fact hidden from everyone inspite of being accused by many for killing her.

There will be a very strong reason.

So if Vansh gets to know that Ridz has disclosed about Rags to Kabir 

It will not only  break him ... his trust in her and their budding relation!!

Would also like to add here that Riddhu knows her Vansh better than his so called family who believe that Vansh has killed or harmed Rags!

Her Trust in Her Man redeemed!!

😳

TRAGIC SAGA and TRAGIC END

Venturing back to the first episode where 

Ridz believed everything that happens in our life is for a reason sometimes we may know about it or sometimes not ....probably thats DESTINY!!!

Vansh declares that

'VRS jis ki bhi life aata uski zindagi ka rukh badal jaata hain ya toh woh mujhse mil jaata hain ya uparwale se!!'

'Ek ladki marna chahti thi ... bach gayi!'

Destiny conspired for them to meet!!

Ridz dared to cross his path and entered his life playing a dangerous game !! ... His life went out of control yet he soon managed to gain control over it! 

She nearly lost her life in the game ... but this marked the beginning of RIANSH relation!!

'Woh uss mein mil gayi!'

😳

Now time will tell whether we will have a sad ending or happy ending!!

🤔

In a recent interview Helly said the story has just begun now  ... then why are we predicting the ending!

This story is not lovey dovey ... hunky dory romance!!

We all know its gonna be intense ... painful ... maybe dark phases too!!

Is this not tragedy?

We have one tragedy in waiting .... the storm of past and truth exposure arriving soon!!

So the saga unfolds....

It may not always be a sad ending!

I watch for RIANSH 

TILL THEY R TOGETHER ... IN LOVE ... I'M OK 

I don't think they will ruin RIANSH

They are shows USP!!

They should be together!!

😊

PS: Today both RIANSH looked amazing in red colour coordinated and border also matching😳

Rrahul really looks tired and his eyes puffed up

He really needs rest

😒

These are my personal views 

Hope to hear from u all too

😃

Sorry  again for the lonnng post

🤔

Edited by HeytzMaaneet - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Insightful and lovely post. Very well thought out.  

Agree that Vansh will not betray his wife; not in his character. 

Brilliant post👏

Mere dil ki baat bol diya ekdum😳

The love story is gonna be tragic....its not gonna be a normal lovey dovey story! I don't know why people are expecting it to be very simple and lovey dovey..May be because they are attached to RiAnsh a lot..

RiAnsh journey of becoming "soulmates" and becoming each other's "true love" has just begun..they have to go through lot of tragedies before accepting each other completely..coz Vansh's past is very haunting..and there are so many layers and mysteries in his life..

The best thing about Vansh is he sees his mom's glimpse in Ridhhima..

When a man gives his wife the same amount of respect he gave to his mother- than this is the best thing about a marriage

Originally posted by @Kuhelidebbarma

"When a man gives his wife the same amount of respect he gave to his mother- than this is the best thing about a marriagesmiley42"  

Beautifully apt and well said.

I like  tragic endings , and if RiAnsh die together at the end ,it would be epic...either they live together or die together.

Haaaye haaaye haaye!!!

Director of creative scenarios!!! You get the Oscar...

I agree its a thriller + tragic love story and saga so anything can happen..Its not predictable..😞

Beautiful post as usual.yes this show is running if not only but mostly on RiAnsh chemistry.so I don’t think they will butcher their own gold laying duck(if they are not stupid).so yea temporary separation,aghast intense love story will be ok if it is RiAnsh.please cvs and ph don’t ruined it and please don’t disappoint us.we invested a lot of emotions. Thanks 🙏 

Originally posted by Wynn

Originally posted by @Kuhelidebbarma

"When a man gives his wife the same amount of respect he gave to his mother- than this is the best thing about a marriagesmiley42"  

Beautifully apt and well said.

Thanks... that's a very beautiful and heart touching thing indeed😳