Users

Frequent Posters

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Okay found some proof regarding the paintings πŸ˜†

Here's the original painting by abir

164 Likes, 1 Comments - Ye Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke (@mishbir__forever) on  Instagram: β€œWo Bolti Tasveer Hain..β™₯️😍 . πŸ’• #Mish… in 2020 | Framing  photography, Instagram, Tv soap

Here's the painting mishti saw in abir's room:

Rishi Patel Stan Account πŸ’› on Twitter: "From Abir trying to burn the  painting because he thought his feelings for Mishti were wrong, to him  proudly displaying it in what is meant

and here's the original photo of rhea/mishti at ketu's haldi which is clearly the same as the painting above

Mishti from Ye Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke is a reflection of modern women with  values - JustShowBiz

Wonderful. Research !!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Btw.. painters do the painting in kinda stages...

Letting layers dry up..

Adding nuances and detailing in steps..

So basically both can be the same..

But since they showed the old one again as the one thrown out by Meenu ..

I am confused as well..,😁

Can we call our team

BLOOPER DETECTION SQUAD ... Already!!!

🀣

pallavi25 thumbnail

no problem πŸ˜ƒ and the second photo I shared is from mishbir's house because I couldn't find a photo from mishti sneaking in abir's room episode πŸ˜†

Oh yes, I just saw Mishti’s dress in the corner of that pic, the dress she wore to Mishbir house, 

Arjst thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

Abir's 'he wants alone time and she wants courtship, their paths are separate.' to her, i found it very ajib. how were those two things even related πŸ˜† but yeah, maybe he was trying to tell her to leave him alone.

bold - totally. it was as weird as it could get and funny too.πŸ˜†

bold and italics - i wish things played out that way and they realised at the end of the courtship that they werent meant to be.

I didn't get why was abir sleeping in meenu's room either. I assumed he craved for her love and presence and while awake, she was anything but that. so maybe he went there when she was asleep? i dont know, i just thought it was that πŸ˜• the guy lacked any parental love as such.

I loved abir's eyeroll as he at that banana πŸ˜† and why did kunal say he was busy if he had no meetings? was he trying to avoid the date? πŸ˜²

Uma patel looked more professional than meenu tbh. πŸ€“

I think he slept because Meenu fell and hurt herself so he wanted to be there for her overnight is she needed anything.

Arjst thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

There’s a major blooper with the painting too

Mishti’s portrait that Abir painted wasn’t the same that Mishti later saw in his room when she sneaked in wearing Jugnu’s clothes.πŸ˜† That 2nd painting was much prettier and based on Mishti’s look on Ketu’s haldi. 

also when he shows Mishti new house with his baba, the painting is different.

So he made more than one pairing :))

Arjst thumbnail

Okay found some proof regarding the paintings πŸ˜†

Here's the original painting by abir

164 Likes, 1 Comments - Ye Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke (@mishbir__forever) on  Instagram: β€œWo Bolti Tasveer Hain..β™₯️😍 . πŸ’• #Mish… in 2020 | Framing  photography, Instagram, Tv soap

Here's the painting mishti saw in abir's room:

Rishi Patel Stan Account πŸ’› on Twitter: "From Abir trying to burn the  painting because he thought his feelings for Mishti were wrong, to him  proudly displaying it in what is meant

and here's the original photo of rhea/mishti at ketu's haldi which is clearly the same as the painting above

Mishti from Ye Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke is a reflection of modern women with  values - JustShowBiz

wow, love your detailed research!

hats off to the people in this group..

we really know our show well

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

I dont think meenu would have agreed if she knew it was mishti who was in that video. her aim was to not let 'that' girl be her DIL.

Abir playing dheere dheere se tune on his guitar is so dreamy  did he ever play that live in front of mishti? no right? 

I didn't like it that everytime parul had to take the blame on herself for meenu's misdeeds. last time when the police fiasco happened and now this one. πŸ˜”

I don't know why mishti was trying to talk to abir while she was starting a courtship with kunal. 😲 and why abir said he was leaving but was later found hiding inside the house πŸ€£ these two are very weird!

Bold: That’s the irony, if Kuhu had blurted that out a few minutes earlier Meenu would never agree to courtship since her main objective was to keep the earring girl away from her family. πŸ˜†

Mishbir are a certifiably weird couple that’s why they’re so adorable! πŸ˜†

I wish there was a scene where Abir played Dheerey Dheerey se in front of Mishti, like serenading her 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suryavni

Wonderful. Research !!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Btw.. painters do the painting in kinda stages...

Letting layers dry up..

Adding nuances and detailing in steps..

So basically both can be the same..

But since they showed the old one again as the one thrown out by Meenu ..

I am confused as well..,😁

Can we call our team

BLOOPER DETECTION SQUAD ... Already!!!

🀣

Perfect name for our team πŸ€£

The second one wasn't a real painting, it was rhea's off screen photo with filters πŸ˜†

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjst

wow, love your detailed research!

hats off to the people in this group..

we really know our show well

Thank you πŸ€— and yes we do πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Perfect name for our team πŸ€£

The second one wasn't a real painting, it was rhea's off screen photo with filters πŸ˜†

Bold: Omg, Really? πŸ€£

Did they temporarily misplace the original painting that they had to use this one? πŸ˜†

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Bold: Omg, Really? πŸ€£

Did they temporarily misplace the original painting that they had to use this one? πŸ˜†

yes, and I have no idea why they did that πŸ€£