Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

She just needs to keep her haya in check. Its most important can't be losing your ghairat and haya and then complain. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

I would blame nikki and her group for lagaoing aag, pavitra thought he is passing comments on her character her reaction is justified, and rahul didn't bother to explain that he didn't intend to say it in that way..

Did u see tambolas faces during the fight, pathetic aag lagao ppl..

Ismain Tamboli kaha se agayi? 😳 She wasn’t even any party to this entire Pavitra episode 😆

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Saale sab footage ke bhookhe hain. Bloody nautankees!!

Pavitra ka charitra kaunsa pavitra hai. Badi aayi.

I will arouse you, this that. Eijaz aur Nishant se touchy-touchy karte samay nahin khayal hai.

Dhongi saali!

🤣

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranBB

Pavitra knew she over did it and Rahul completely owned her with his words and came out looking positive so she needed to shed tears to gain sympathy.

Rubina comforted her so that she doesn’t come across as a jealous and possessive wife. My two cents

Right, that crying part was too awkward. 😆

Rahul is good in fights, but he doesn’t remember & can’t refer to previous statements to make good arguments. Like in his fight with Nikki also, he couldn’t clear up what exactly he said & couldn’t refer to what jaan said about her. Then it was him who refused to betray bcoz he gave Nikki his word etc. Similarly with Pavitra.

He’s generally on the right side but he can’t readily explain his positions properly.

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Ismain Tamboli kaha se agayi? 😳 She wasn’t even any party to this entire Pavitra episode 😆

She and jaan told pavi about the crush comment.

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

She and jaan told pavi about the crush comment.

Ya bcoz Rahul was fighting against them. But they didn’t contribute to Pavitra’s reaction. 

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: cory

She just needs to keep her haya in check. Its most important can't be losing your ghairat and haya and then complain. 

😆

She doesn’t have that faculty. 

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ya bcoz Rahul was fighting against them. But they didn’t contribute to Pavitra’s reaction. 

They narrated the incident in a scandalised way, nikki made it seem as if rahul was questioning her for liking abhi, but in reality rahul was dissing abhinav like " yeh kaise kisika type ho sakta hai?" ...

Lomdi nikki and makkar jaan did this to both pavi and rahul...

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You would understand that if you are a girl that some one spreads false rumours about you behind your back which questions your character.

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Right, that crying part was too awkward. 😆

Rahul is good in fights, but he doesn’t remember & can’t refer to previous statements to make good arguments. Like in his fight with Nikki also, he couldn’t clear up what exactly he said & couldn’t refer to what jaan said about her. Then it was him who refused to betray bcoz he gave Nikki his word etc. Similarly with Pavitra.

He’s generally on the right side but he can’t readily explain his positions properly.

I think he is improving in that area too. I liked how he shut pavitra, nikki and even jas and rubina in kitchen even if he missed some points. He just need to play like this, then i am sure he will shine.