🎉🎉Happy Birthday Admin Vijay 🎉🎉

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Home graphicsImageHome graphics

Brilliant Blue Bouquet of Flowers in Vinton, VA - CREATIVE OCCASIONS  EVENTS, FLOWERS & GIFTS

Animated GIF

With a small wish as his magic wand, 

With his heart set on music in soul land,

Stood there as our friend whenever we need,

Weaved the nest to fest a few thoughts indeed! 

Who is he ... who is he? A chorus.... in unison from millions of Members! 

Is it  Vijay? Our own Bijoy Bhayya? Must be Mr. Vijay?! Ha ... hanji ... hamara Bada Bhai Vijay hee Ji !! 

This time the chorus moved into a  musical tone, to sing a Happy Birthday song! 

β–· Hummingbirds: Animated Images, Gifs, Pictures & Animations - 100% FREE!Lovely Bird Happy Birthday Gif Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook,  Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitterβ–· Hummingbirds: Animated Images, Gifs, Pictures & Animations - 100% FREE!

One fine morning there was an announcement from a tireless crusader with a childlike zest that he is going to weave a cozy nest for the visiting viewers to discuss their fav serials with a longtime commitment!! 

He said to himself... "A weaver bird's nest is an appropriate metaphor for my dreams; for both know the art of resistance!"

See What I See: Common tody-flycatcher build a nest

Some 16 years back, through his Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin  Blog, he greeted every serial viewer with an invitation for a friendly discussion! See this young man's eagerness to meet the world with a friendly blog in his bag ---

Hi All,

It was great to know all of you. I am just a 24-year young bachelor http://vijay.bhatter.comhttp://vijay.bhatter.comWink. Live  in Mumbai 😊

A true ScorpLibran (born on 23rd October). 

He announced his arrival like the first flicker of a gleeful star on the horizon! 

Then countless colorful kites descended with innumerable thoughts which always fly around the nest, to share, to mingle, to care and ultimately to merge in this IF family. smiley41

He is a friend to all, treats IF  as his soul's baby,  which is our colorful rainbow now! smiley42

Today, on Oct 23rd, it is the birthday of a person, whom, very few of us know personally, but who has invariably become an indispensable part of our lives through this India  Forums, which is like a 2nd home for millions of members around the globe!smiley42

Today,  we, on behalf of all the members from different Forums.. from many members who don't know you but nevertheless are indebted to you, are greeting you a very very Happy Birthday with a fond smile on our faces. 

Birthday by poisen2014

This website that you started as a small blog, gradually expanding to what it is today, has different connotations for everyone, each one different, each one unique!!

It's an ever-expanding group of people, who come together to discuss things that interest them, which matters the most on many occasions, and, undoubtedly, the one person whom we all want to thank whole-heartedly is our Vijay Bhayya. smiley10

We are all complimenting you today with gratitude for weaving this friendly nest, for making this beautiful stage called IF, for providing a platform to start our journey into this interactive world. Thankful to God for gifting you to us for touching our lives in such a beautiful way!

Because of your vision, IF is now an indispensable part of our life,  millions of members worldwide started interacting with each other, discussing different cultures, sharing-friendly relationships with gusto and enthusiasm Vijay. smiley10 

India Forums has continued growing and has millions of members today, and keep increasing it's members' list every day, because of your timely decisions, with dedication and devotion, with a commitment, you did everything.  Great work Vijay, you are God's gift, our dear big bro. Enjoy your birthday with family and friends. Thank you for everything.

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore! 

You are one of the best administrators we have ever seen who gets to solve our problems in a quick and easier way with the help of your most efficient technical staff, that is your strength and source of happiness for us!smiley32smiley32smiley32

School mini graphics

There are no words that can suffice.. the gratitude we have for you.. for creating India Forums.. the site which is a lifeline for many members!! Trust me.. we all love it so much... many of us online for at least  5/6  hours in a day smiley4to see the world from a different perspective. 

A message from BilliCat 

Happy birthday, VB! Hope you always stay happy and blessed. Thank you for making India forums where we can discuss all the things in the world πŸ’™πŸ€  

namaskar-hand-png-good-day-nepal-excursion-476 – Digital Haradhan

In close association with each other -- Sutapasima &Viswasruti 

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Home graphicsA Celebration on the premises of the IF family!Home graphics

Red Carpet GIFs | Tenor

Birthday smileys 2 by poisen20143d smileys

All the VMs, GMs, CMs, and MMs, congregated there to greet the birthday boy, and of course to interact with him to know more about their Big bro Vijay. smiley10 

Media GIF - Find on GIFER

The Viewbies are always busy bees collecting the nectar of the friendly love from every bower and branch of IF,   to store it, to fill the hearts of every visiting faculty, i.e, the members of this IF! 

The honorable members are eager to participate in the Ghar Ka  Celebrations in their own way!! smiley41Everyone is doing something,  keeping themselves busy in their own way. 

BouquetSofa smileys

An interesting story unfolded on December 9th, 2003, 6.24 AM, 

in a small blog -- Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Forum Vijay put his first post there, announced the arrival of a new pathfinder into the interactive world! 

The first line of that post---The perspective of the first few scenes is Jassi's. We don't see her but see the world's reaction to her.

In association with his sister and cousin, in the initial stages of the formation of this IF, our Vijay Bhai started carving a niche named as India Forums with passion....  like an ambitious promoter of the thought process of a viewer! 

School mini graphics

In that monumental effort, he has associated himself with a highly efficient and dependable staff ... moved forward with a vision. 

Speech GIF - Find on GIFER

He traversed many difficulties while acquiring virtuosity while accumulating expertise to assist him. He has developed a fond bonding with the nest. To adorn it with many facilitations, consequently became a lovable boss to millions of his sisters.

Vijay, look at your blue shirt  Bhai... do you know what brand it is? 

Weaved carefully by colorful Friendship bands and rainbow Rakhi threads, by your sisters from online, a brand beyond any other's reach ... such a wealthy man you are today!!! smiley41

In Thread and On Paper: Anni Albers in Connecticut | Curator InterviewJacquard Weaving with Flying Shuttle on Make a GIF

An interesting Interactive Session with Vijay ----

Everyone wants to know more about you today! So we are inviting you to the gallery to have a chat with us! 

School mini graphics

Members started asking questions... 

What is your Fav show Vijay? 

Vijay .... Dr House

Who are your Fav actors Vijay?

Vijay...No favorite in particular ... I like all.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I will still be working on the thing that I enjoy and playing with my son.

Where would you see yourself suppose IF had never happened ?? 

Well, would have been running a large software company. I am passionate about coding and learning new technology. 

What is your dream destination? 

If I have to choose one dream for myself ... it would be traveling the world.

From past travels, what is your favorite place?

Vijay... Switzerland. Always loves to travel with family.

What is your dream car, Vijay? 

Material things/riches don’t excite him much ..Gadgets are the exception! 

.What is your ambition now after achieving all the success Vijay?

I just want to have a good healthy life with my family and friends around me. After a pause he said...

No intention of becoming the richest man in the world ... want to be the most loved person on the earth. 

A few young members started asking some more questions, 

Fav movie .. DDLJ, 3 Idiots, 

Fav music ..AR Rehman.

Fav album ..Taal, Bombay .

Fav colours ... blue  and red 

Fav sweet ...Gulaab Jamun 

Fav cuisine... Italian and Indo Chinese 

Thank you Vijay for giving us this opportunity to interact with you in such a friendly atmosphere. Now please give a message to all your members..... 

A message to all members of IF ... Well, I would like to thank each of you wonderful people who have been part of this journey, and honestly it would not have been possible to do it without your love and support.  Thank you, lovely members. 

Many are the joys in life.

I'm blessed with quite a few.

Still, most of all I'm grateful

To be loved by all of you. ---Vijay 

In close association with each other -- Sutapasima &Viswasruti 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Happy birthday Vijay!

Nice thread Madz and Suta!

Amphitrite thumbnail

Happy Birthday Vijay Sir...

Have an amazing year ahead!

PS: An awesome thread Madz and SutaπŸ’–

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Vijay!

Nice thread ladies! :)

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday VB! πŸ₯³ 

That is you leading our way as we follow behind.

Thank you for your initiative which lead to all of us getting oir Virtual homes! β€οΈ

We have had memorable times here and made so many friends... and you deserve all the credit for making it possible!

Thank you for being the kind hearted soul you're πŸ˜³.

I got to know quite some things about our admin today... from this thread. Thank you for making it β­οΈ

Love,

Stuti

Edited by ssttuuttii - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Jonmo diner onek onek shubhechcha Vijay Sir ...

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Birthday Vijay Sir.

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

Hope you are well in health wise.

God Bless you.

-Prii

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Happy Birthday Vijay Sir!