Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

^ Hey , no offense is taken. Like I said I have not watched epis from a long time so did not know how many scenes they are getting in epis.

Preeran romance was always their nok jhok and push-pull. After Preeta entered Luthra house we got those epis of SR night, then the whole muhdikhai drama where Preeta was away. Those nok jhoks were fun but of course fan service as still the MU is not resolved and it was temporary relief. The lack of chemistry is also due to that IMO, that they can share almost kiss but the MU is still hovering in the BG. Dheeraj's long ass hair also did not helpπŸ˜† 

TM, I am curious if you skip the epis where preeran scenes have majority share (romance or MU)πŸ˜†

well i agree lack of chemistry is partially due to misunderstandings hovering in the background. because we cannot connect with them. itni misunderstanding k sath koi kese romance kar sakta hai. like seriously 

but u know these misunderstandings arent going to be cleared. they will be piled up more and more. story is meant to be that way. they have to show incompatibility and lack of trust between karan and preeta. but they are trying to show that karan and preeta are still attracted to eachother and have feelings for eachother even after those misuderstandings and lack of trust and tbh they they are failing in it big time πŸ˜†..... a couple with intense and effortless chemistry might have pulled it off but dheeraj and shraddha are unable to.

yes i mostly skip nokjhoks πŸ˜† but i have watched many of their romantic scenes just out of curosity πŸ˜† and they are always disappointing.

as i already said i like their angsty scenes better. i liked that manhandling dance which karan did with preeta on the day of his wedding with mahira πŸ˜†

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

it's just a show. Nothing to take seriously. Why would (should) fans' feelings be hurt. 😳People have subjective taste. It's not necessarily that likes and dislike would be similar.

πŸ˜† fan wars still happen? I haven't seen that since a long time. 

It is difficult to judge what offends whom! πŸ˜† Especially when one doesn't see the facial expressions. People can get damn possessive about fictional characters. I don't want to be the one constantly blabbering about how I don't see any chemistry what so ever in between characters that they like. Although, that point is entirely subjective but it is also natural to feel attacked, because sentiments are attached. And I did not want to hurt sentiments. πŸ€” 

Edited by TheM5393 - 3 years ago