Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

prithvi is not sincere with her. he doesnt love her. she might realize it one day πŸ˜†

I saw pics they are shooting at the hospital I guess

I hope before sherlyn is completely exposed she shows these Luthra  (more like Kareena) their place

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Came here just after hearing anupama beat kdbπŸ˜†

I haven't watched the show since ages , just keep track through forum. After the dhamakedar revelations I guess they are trying to tone it down so to not play their all cards but kuch to do. Why we aren't getting much preeran romance, is Dheeraj not back in kdb set? 

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Came here just after hearing anupama beat kdbπŸ˜†

I haven't watched the show since ages , just keep track through forum. After the dhamakedar revelations I guess they are trying to tone it down so to not play their all cards but kuch to do. Why we aren't getting much preeran romance, is Dheeraj not back in kdb set? 

not yet. I think he is still shooting for n5

As for preeran romance, that in itself is a joke πŸ€ͺ 

If you're lucky, it's like one episode in 3 weeks 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Isn't sharad back now, then why he is there?πŸ€”

ofcrs this lolipop romance is joke, but preeran when there are lighthearted fun>>>> karan ka bakwas and accusations. 

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Isn't sharad back now, then why he is there?πŸ€”

ofcrs this lolipop romance is joke, but preeran when there are lighthearted fun>>>> karan ka bakwas and accusations. 

I think today was his last day of shoot

True, their lighthearted fun is great as long as it's not baseless silly banters πŸ€ͺ

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

lol preeran fans are never happy πŸ˜†

they are continuously showing their romamce after her entry in luthra house. sr track, halwa track, 2nd half of reception track, post reception.... and more upcoming romance. romance wasnt shown in first 2 weeks of reception only because prithvi had to be exposed in front of preeta. pakaaa diya hai preeran romance dikha dikha k, still their fans say there is no romance πŸ€£ ask those who are tolerating it, they will tell k kitna romance hai πŸ€£

their romantic equation is so childish and they dont have good chemistry thats why u cant feel any tension between them. otherwise makers have shown everything and only confession is left. and that is also on the way πŸ˜†

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

lol preeran fans are never happy πŸ˜†

they are continuously showing their romamce after her entry in luthra house. sr track, halwa track, 2nd half of reception track, post reception.... and more upcoming romance. romance wasnt shown in first 2 weeks of reception only because prithvi had to be exposed in front of preeta. pakaaa diya hai preeran romance dikha dikha k, still their fans say there is no romance πŸ€£ ask those who are tolerating it, they will tell k kitna romance hai πŸ€£

their romantic equation is so childish and they dont have good chemistry that why u cant feel any tension between them. otherwise makers have shown everything and only confession is left. and that is also on the way πŸ˜†

THANK GOD YOU SAID IT OUT LOUD!!!!!!! Someone needed to. πŸ˜³ I didn't want to hurt other peoples feelings but this is high time.

I understood why people like the banter. But that is essentially all which is likeable between them. There WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much unnecessary Karan and Preeta scene which have no head and no tail and are exclusively their as fan service.

The lack of romantic chemistry post there weddings has become extremely obvious. I don't think the makers will be able to sustain TRP without moving the plot anymore. 

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

THANK GOD YOU SAID IT OUT LOUD!!!!!!! Someone needed to. πŸ˜³ I didn't want to hurt other peoples feelings but this is high time.

I understood why people like the banter. But that is essentially all which is likeable between them. There WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much unnecessary Karan and Preeta scene which have no head and no tail and are exclusively their as fan service.

The lack of romantic chemistry post there weddings has become extremely obvious. I don't think the makers will be able to sustain TRP without moving the plot anymore. 

@bold... exactly

i dont even like their banter. i dont like two adults behaving like 10 year olds. i mostly skip those nokjhok scenes because they are just fillers.

i like their angsty scenes better. i know karan is so mean in those scenes but atleast they have some intensity.

fans say makers havent shown any serious romance between them after marriage. but i dont agree with this at all. trial room scenes, washroom romance, holi track, suhagrat track, reception dance are few examples which should be mentioned, those romantic moments were quite intense but audience couldnt feel anything due to lack of romantic chemistry between them. and there are multiple dance sequences post marriage e.g. karwachauth and holi dance. that is maximum which can be shown on ITV. what else fans want i dont understand.

u can say those scenes are for fan service. yes they might be . but most importantly they are for dragging purpose.

when preeran were friends, their chemistry was still okay as two people who are close friends and enjoying their life. romantic chemistry wasnt needed much at that time. but post marriage their chemistry is a complete failure. there no palpable tension or attraction between them. everything just looks boring and dull.

no offence to anyone, i just felt that way. and i had to write it because it is kinda boring hearing it again and again that there is no preeran romance and so on πŸ˜†

and yes i agree makers cant sustain trps for too long  with this equation. they will have to move the story finally. and i think they are already working on that. the show is already 3 years old. pace of story will remain slow but they wont bring any filler track now otherwise they can lose trps.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

^ Hey , no offense is taken. Like I said I have not watched epis from a long time so did not know how many scenes they are getting in epis.

Preeran romance was always their nok jhok and push-pull. After Preeta entered Luthra house we got those epis of SR night, then the whole muhdikhai drama where Preeta was away. Those nok jhoks were fun but of course fan service as still the MU is not resolved and it was temporary relief. The lack of chemistry is also due to that IMO, that they can share almost kiss but the MU is still hovering in the BG. Dheeraj's long ass hair also did not helpπŸ˜† 

TM, I am curious if you skip the epis where preeran scenes have majority share (romance or MU)πŸ˜†

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

it's just a show. Nothing to take seriously. Why would (should) fans' feelings be hurt. 😳People have subjective taste. It's not necessarily that likes and dislike would be similar.

πŸ˜† fan wars still happen? I haven't seen that since a long time. 

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago