they need to speed up

Posted: 3 years ago

they are dragging it too much. i cant take the fact that they are trying to show preeran as a normal couple when they havent even cleared their misunderstandings. did karan and rakhi accept preeta just for the sake of it. ab shadi ho gai to accept karna majboori hai smiley29

everything is boring now a days.

i hope mahira goes away atleast for a few days. in next track sherlyn's pregnancy will be exposed in front of rishabh but he will think the baby is his. then they will bring another track in which preeta will expose sherlyn in front of rishabh. then another track in which luthra ladies will get to know about sherlyn's pregnancy smiley26

they have put karan and preeta on hold. they are just doing timepass. they dont have to clear their misunderstandings. they have to stay and flirt with eachother like teenagers who are having a fling.

only one thing happened in the whole reception track that preeta got to know about prithlyn affair. now they will bring another track when luthras will get to know that preeta lied about kidnapping. then another track in which preeta will confess and get blamed and rejected by karan. smiley29

i dont know how long can they drag things like this and still keep getting trps. btw anupama beated kdb this week. even prithvi's exposure couldnt increase trp. kdb has lost some of its audience post lockdown. trp is lingering around 3. they will lose more audience if they keep on boring them. and not all viewers come back when u lose them. i think trp will fall more next week. episodes are hell boring these days. after skipping useless and irritating scenes, u can watch it in 5 minutes.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Prithvi expose was ðŸ¤¡ðŸ¤¡

No proper follow up, Janki not telling Sarla - what for? 

More Mahira drama ðŸ˜³

More boring face off ðŸ˜³

I don't think Preeta is also interested in clearing any misunderstandings. The easiest one would have been the alimony ðŸ˜³ But she hasn't really gotten time also with mahira's drama

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago

Originally posted by music_girl

Prithvi expose was ðŸ¤¡ðŸ¤¡

No proper follow up, Janki not telling Sarla - what for? 

More Mahira drama ðŸ˜³

More boring face off ðŸ˜³

I don't think Preeta is also interested in clearing any misunderstandings. The easiest one would have been the alimony ðŸ˜³ But she hasn't really gotten time also with mahira's drama

when alimony notice was sent and preeran used to go cricket club, karan asked preeta about alimony notice, preeta said u wont believe whatever i say, he said i know u have sent it dont lie to me now, preeta said i know there is no use telling anything to u because u dont trust me.

actually preeta has lost confidence on karan that he will believe her or understand her. he was just about to get married to mahira. thats y preeta thinks there is no use of giving any clarification to karan. she has just accepted her fate. she still has feelings for him because love is blind. preeta is actually very irritating when she behaves lovey dovey with karan. i am waiting for the day when he crushes her heart so that she comes out of her fairytale.

anyway.... it is karan's responsibility to gain preeta's trust back. he has to make her believe that he will trust whatever she says and she can confide in him. but no... karan would never do it. because that will make him a good husband. and that will be out of character for him. he was never written to a husband material 

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Janki not telling Sarla - what for? 

preeta & co. is trying to brush everything under the carpet. the are trying hard to hide it. koi bada dhamaka hone wala hai.

Originally posted by an_am

preeta & co. is trying to brush everything under the carpet. the are trying hard to hide it. koi bada dhamaka hone wala hai.

the track I really want to see is Sherlyn throwing those Luthras out ðŸ˜†

this track will be interesting. smiley36

the track I want to see right now is "Mahira finally leaves the house" I don't care if she is exposed in front of Karan + family I only wish that she finally leaves the house.

She can return should the series sometime take a leap. 

i think it will never happen. sherlyn will fall for rishabh before that ðŸ˜†

you think sherlyn can forget her eternal love for Prithvi 

😆 In a way PriLyn "love" is the strongest one in the show if you ignore Rakhi and Mahesh 

I feel this will happen because sherlyn will definitely complete her revenge and then prithvi might ditch her and then she might realise that how good rishabh is and then might fall for him. And then she will get her karma phal where she won't get either rishabh or prithvi. And most probably after that she might leave him 

Edited by Preeta841 - 3 years ago

you think sherlyn can forget her eternal love for Prithvi 

😆 In a way PriLyn "love" is the strongest one in the show if you ignore Rakhi and Mahesh 

prithvi is not sincere with her. he doesnt love her. she might realize it one day ðŸ˜†