Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Riddhu continues with her stupid decisions... Sejal is concerned & I think her concerns are correct. Lets see what she does, how does Riddhu survive in Kolkata..

ShumiM thumbnail

So excited for the next chapter of riddhuโ€™s life . Thanks.continue soon please.๐Ÿ™

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by @Asmaanixx

Well she didnt take Dubai but she opted for Kolkota...hopefully enough not to run into Vansh every day but not enough to break the distance in her heart...that pain goes too deep and the heart wants what it wants...ok...Gur lets see what my Rhiddu is made of...she can bend but  she will not break..I'd like her to be able to make start to carve out a new life and baby on the way...

Excited by the next chapter and thank you for this lovely update  

Edited by Wynn - 3 years ago
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Finally read all the chapters. 

Lovely work!

There is an undertone of bleak sadness that runs in this story and inside this Riddhima as well. This Riddhima has yet to take a single responsible decision without messing up yet. I would like to see how to build her back up.....cuz right now she is still stuck in her impulsive head. What will she do when Sejal is gone? If so much is so difficult for her, she should seriously consider a medical termination of pregnancy. The idea that a woman is obligated to carry a child no matter how badly it upends her life needs to change. Especially since she really has no viable support. Bachha hai, not a football that can be raised bas aise hi! Agar ready na ho for the huge amount of effort, agar support system na ho, toh it's horrible to bring a child into this selfish world and make it go through a less than healthy lifestyle. That too for a man who shoots before trying to talk sense with her. 

Angelika230 thumbnail

I hope she is safe in kolkata. It is high time that she thinks before taking a decision.

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Excellent update...

Continue soon...

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome update๐Ÿ‘

Hope Riddhu will settle in Kolkata

Vansh's pov please...

Update soon

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sofna

I'm soo excited to read this next chapter in Ridhz life.

Your writing Gur - there's no comparison ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

You make us feel every emotion the characters are undergoing.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Please update๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you so much Sofna! ๐Ÿค—

It's been a while since I saw you. How have you been? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

Riddhu continues with her stupid decisions... Sejal is concerned & I think her concerns are correct. Lets see what she does, how does Riddhu survive in Kolkata..

LMAO, Riddhu aur uski stupidity ka bandhan kabhi nahi toote ge. ๐Ÿคช

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

So excited for the next chapter of riddhuโ€™s life . Thanks.continue soon please.๐Ÿ™

Thank you so much Shumi! ๐Ÿค—