I couldnt find one...so typed it...😆
No begging emoji, no update. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I couldnt find one...so typed it...😆
No begging emoji, no update. 

Originally posted by: asmaanixx
No begging emoji, no update.
See Gargi n Darshi have already provided. Here's one from my side too...
Please update soon
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Ab kya pata. Vansh aur iske nakhre.
Waiting for him to calm down 😆 Although it's mission impossible 🤣🤣
I'm soo excited to read this next chapter in Ridhz life.
Your writing Gur - there's no comparison 👏👏👏
You make us feel every emotion the characters are undergoing.👍🏼
Please update😆
Riddhu continues with her stupid decisions... Sejal is concerned & I think her concerns are correct. Lets see what she does, how does Riddhu survive in Kolkata..
So excited for the next chapter of riddhu’s life . Thanks.continue soon please.🙏