Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome update 😀

Sejal made some really valid points, wonder what will be Riddhima's decision on pregnancy. I mean it will be very difficult being a single mom, but atleast she has Sejal.

Can you please give us some insight on Vansh as well? I mean what is he thinking? I mean okay he is angry with Riddhima but what about Kabir? How Vansh will punish him? 😡 aur did he forgot about it.

Hope Vansh will repent his behaviour later about not listening to Riddhima's side of story.

Update soon...

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with sejal... she really needs to think before keeping the baby.. she can abort it & get back yo normal life..

Niki2456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Assmmmm❤️ story writing DEAR

এক কথায় সেরা 😌☺️

jaldi update dete rehna...Btw..... HAPPY DIWALI 🤗

Take care and stay blessed 😊

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Duniya ke saare haramkhor kya tujhe hi milte hain? 

I cracked up at that🤣. I can so relate to that. My best friend and I consoled each other this way everytime we had a heartbreak. 

Please continue...😊

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's lovely described rapport between to friends conversation is little bit bold good luck yaar for your upcoming update looking forward to the update eagerly

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Loved Sejal comments, is a reminder for Riddhima what entails to be a single mother. ❤️

SoniRita thumbnail

Such a lovely update...Little light compared to previous one phewsmiley27

I love the bonding of  sejal and Ridz and I love your potrayal of Sejal' s character in ur story.  Glad Sejal talked abt the single mother life with Ridz, that was very important talk.  

Jaldi Vansh ko pata chaljaye ki Ridz is preggo with his child

Waiting eagerly. Keep it up Gur🤗

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Yes raising a baby is not a cup of tea..unwedded mother ke liye toh😲 this is the toughest thing on this earth
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

What??? How are colleges still open?? 😲

What kind of precautions are being taken?? Does he not have the option to take online classes or is he going for labs??

We are on lockdown for the 2nd time dear ....so this time there is school unless the first one.

They are taking precautions like masks, SD, sanitizer and skipping unncessary classes like theatre.... 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Gur sorry for being late 😳....chapter 6 is really nice❤❤❤ ....back to normal life for Riddhu...it's a must for her ....she has to take a decision now🤔...hope She ll take a good one....

I dunno when RiAnsh ll meet again here and if thgs ll be better between them ....i know they hv a long and painful journey ahead them 

Awaiting the next updt Gur 

Thks for this beautiful update🤗

🤗