Anupamaa to hide Vanraj and Kavya’s affair from the family?

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

SPOILER

Anupamaa to hide Vanraj and Kavya’s affair from the family?

Gear up for a major drama in Star Plus’ Anupamaa.

MUMBAI: Star Plus’ Anupamaa is leaving no stone unturned to keep hooked with its high-end drama.

The show has reached a crucial point wherein in tonight’s episode Anupamaa will finally learn about Vanraj and Kavya’s love affair.

Anupamaa will open her bedroom door and will be shattered seeing Vanraj and Kavya together hugging and making  love. She will be left shell shocked and would faint. Seeing Anupamaa in such a state, Vanraj will ask Kavya to quickly leave the room.

When Anupamaa will come back to her senses she will be upset and shocked. On the other hand, Vanraj and Kavya will be scared if their affair truth will come out in front of the family.

However, we hear that Anupamaa won’t tell the truth the very next moment. She will be clueless on how to react to it and confused if to tell the truth to the family.

What will happen when Anupamaa will tell the truth to the family? How will family react? Will Anupamaa get support from the family?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

How i wish instead of hiding her husband's extra marital affair she would have left the Shah household.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

These spoilers aren't true always. I don't think so she'll try to hide. Toshu got to know, Samar would also know, then what's in hiding the truth

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

thats what i was predicting when i saw it was only anupama who witnessed the true form of vanraj kavya relation .

after all naach gana , this is what they will be treating us with . anupama silently bearing it alone with others blissfully unaware hence lot of sympathy & more drama saving for later .

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

How i wish instead of hiding her husband's extra marital affair she would have left the Shah household.

I feel (and hope) that's going to come later but I'm kinda interested to know how Anupamaa will be living in the house now that she knows Vanraj is a cheater...  she's always treated him as like a saint, and have the dynamic they had same for 25 yrs but what will it be like after she knows the truth and how will she treat Vanraj, also how will Vanraj treat her and talk to her... like talk down to her like he always does and will he use his usual emotional and mental abuse or will we finally see Anupamaa speak up more 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all more than anything she is a mother it will be interesting how she will tackle with the situation 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just like others, she will also hide. 🤪kya pagalpanti wala article hai. 🤡

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

First of all she is a Woman who got badly cheated by her husband (for 25 years) !!!!!!!

I would love to watch her like a 'Ghayal sherni' mode NOT the sobbing cow !

Her kids are NOT babies  - grown up, have grandparents with.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laysha

First of all more than anything she is a mother it will be interesting how she will tackle with the situation 

she's more the wife compared to mother.... Otherwise she would have believed someone who doubted her hubby.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I feel (and hope) that's going to come later but I'm kinda interested to know how Anupamaa will be living in the house now that she knows Vanraj is a cheater...  she's always treated him as like a saint, and have the dynamic they had same for 25 yrs but what will it be like after she knows the truth and how will she treat Vanraj, also how will Vanraj treat her and talk to her... like talk down to her like he always does and will he use his usual emotional and mental abuse or will we finally see Anupamaa speak up more 

This is a Hindi show and she will keep crying yet serving him as a devotee and nothing else and now if they make a change then it will be a surprise for us viewers but our chance is only 1%.