Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SayCheese

KT’s character is so disappointing purely because he is constantly behaving like a 10 year boy who is controlled by his mother! Like seriously! What were the makers thinking?! 

I thought this would such a good show about two middle aged people but I guess I was wrong :( 

Oh and it’s funny how KT’s family members esp his mum and aunty are always surrounding him like he’s a teenager! 

I did not want to say anything about his chachi who when they are together looks like his wife. 

On that they keep surrounding him as if he's a teenager or a youngster who can get fooled easily by anyone. They can't see he's 45+ why all these dramas concerning baby KT???

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lennie

This show and characters are still stuck in one place which is why I get bored when I have to watch (as my mother is watching lol), Preeti still hasn't had much change neither has KT with his childish behaviour and clothes lol

KT is OTT most times even when he scolding at night in his bedroom

His family members all treat him like he is some kid. He isnt in his 20s, he is a grown man but they all seem to treat him like he is some young guy/kid...  

When him and Preeti get together, it will feel like she will be pampering him lol

Someone watching the show last time told me he's trying to imitate devanand the actor but if ever why???

He tries too much to be jovial to be happy cheerful friendly and good humoured hope the makers read the forum discussion and add some changes in the characters....

i will describe KT(the actor) to be overacting because he does disturb the viewers.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

His character in the show is of a Rajastani film star (well was in the past i guess), hence why he is so jovial and hyper i guess.