Posted: 3 years ago

Why KT needs to go and tell everyone what's happening between him and Preety??

His mother needs to poke her nose in all his decisions while he's supposed to be a middle age adult.

I see it weird that he was reacting as if his wife lied to him, still he did not try to find out why Preety first went to meet Gophlani and refused to go later.

His mother is another most irritating thing in the serial after tarun and rati. She just wants her son to dance according to her wish. And this guy acts accordingly without thinking🙄. 

I didnt like the way KT reacted to the entire situation. And I feel whatever chanda said about KT is absolutely right. Its Preeti's ideas, preeti's hardwork, and KT is just reaping out of it. As chanda said, he has invested his father's money and not his. I have never seen KT doing any work in the office. He just comes wearing his flashy outfits, has lunch, disturbs preeti, jump, run and go back home and sleep. 

Preeti should do all the work and sacrifice for 'shaadi mubarak's sake and bare with his baseless tantrums also. 

Edited by Shinesparkle3 - 3 years ago

it has become unbearable now .

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

His mother needs to poke her nose in all his decisions while he's supposed to be a middle age adult.

I see it weird that he was reacting as if his wife lied to him, still he did not try to find out why Preety first went to meet Gophlani and refused to go later.

exactly - he is soooooo childish... my 10 yrs old is mature than this character in SM

If you don't trust her or have doubts -TALK before making any opinion about other person or telling that story to your mom....... be a MAN

Same way - preeti should talk about that chanda meet & goplani condition too.  Why she cares so much of what other person will think about her complexion ??? she grew up hearing all these.... should be numb by now.

Originally posted by Shinesparkle3

His mother is another most irritating thing in the serial after tarun and rati. She just wants her son to dance according to her wish. And this guy acts accordingly without thinking🙄. 

I didnt like the way KT reacted to the entire situation. And I feel whatever chanda said about KT is absolutely right. Its Preeti's ideas, preeti's hardwork, and KT is just reaping out of it. As chanda said, he has invested his father's money and not his. I have never seen KT doing any work in the office. He just comes wearing his flashy outfits, has lunch, disturbs preeti, jump, run and go back home and sleep. 

Preeti should do all the work and sacrifice for 'shaadi mubarak's sake and bare with his baseless tantrums also. 

Yes, his mother is irritating because she makes it as if KT is in kindergarten....

KT is not able to differentiate between his wife and Preety this is his fault. He's so impulsive ..

As you said this made Chanda rude but RIGHT.

Preety who keeps working and does everything will be ousted then KT who knows absolutely nothing about the work how is he going to proceed forward???

His mother who's so protective and possesive about her little KT should have explained this to KT because only money does not work and no business will flourish without having a good planning and mind which KT does not have at all.

Originally posted by A4Anjie

exactly - he is soooooo childish... my 10 yrs old is mature than this character in SM

If you don't trust her or have doubts -TALK before making any opinion about other person or telling that story to your mom....... be a MAN

Same way - preeti should talk about that chanda meet & goplani condition too.  Why she cares so much of what other person will think about her complexion ??? she grew up hearing all these.... should be numb by now.

@RED Now it is clear why his wife, after bearing him for 2 years left with her partner and Chanda was right about KT instead of getting that angry unnecessarily on that he should have talked clearly with Preety why he keeps acting as if she's his wife.

I AGREE WITH YOU, Preety also needs to say it frankly because it is something concerning her job why she hid it with KT the reason she can't go to Gophalani was something concerning KT but she judged it herself that KT also does not like people with dark complexion why was Preety so concerned about KT thinking she was not going to get married to him......

Originally posted by kriya_12

it has become unbearable now .

KT is really an unbearable character because he was supposed to be very responsible according to his age. 

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

he never ceoss checked about his wife background story,whther she really ran away or forced to leave him

This show and characters are still stuck in one place which is why I get bored when I have to watch (as my mother is watching lol), Preeti still hasn't had much change neither has KT with his childish behaviour and clothes lol

KT is OTT most times even when he scolding at night in his bedroom

His family members all treat him like he is some kid. He isnt in his 20s, he is a grown man but they all seem to treat him like he is some young guy/kid...  

When him and Preeti get together, it will feel like she will be pampering him lol

KT’s character is so disappointing purely because he is constantly behaving like a 10 year boy who is controlled by his mother! Like seriously! What were the makers thinking?! 

I thought this would such a good show about two middle aged people but I guess I was wrong :( 

Oh and it’s funny how KT’s family members esp his mum and aunty are always surrounding him like he’s a teenager!