Salman's evident biasness towards

-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

JAAN...

* When pavitra picked jaan's name for eviction, he directly  told to pick besides these two i,e shezad.

* Then when all are taking jaan's name apart from his friends then he seemed irritated and said if he's good why people are nominating him.

*In the time of rubinav vs jaan gang, he bluntly jump into the favor of jaan gang (like when abhinav spray little foam to rahul, rubina yelled humanity and salman said "foam se kya inhumanity" but he did the same when rubina sprayed the whole foam to rahul by saying 'humanity', so that time it wasn't foam?

* Later when pavitra picked jaan for foam task, he again got annoyed. He couldn't understand why pavi only taking jaan's name(as this time he couldn't save jaan like eviction task)! It was simple as she at first confessed she doesn't see jaan as strong contestant so she can choose him without any interference but it was evident he didn't like it. It's quite bizarre to see such open favorism towards certain participant. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kumar Sanu must've asked Salman to take care of his son on the show & ensure he gets a lot of publicity & stays on the show for longer. 

That's why for the first time in BB history, a contestant was announced officially 1 week before the premiere, which was Jaan. 

-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Kumar Sanu must've asked Salman to take care of his son on the show & ensure he gets a lot of publicity & stays on the show for longer. 

That's why for the first time in BB history, a contestant was announced officially 1 week before the premiere, which was Jaan. 

Possible as he's kinda godfather to nepo kids🙄 But atleast choose someone worthy👎👎

@bold wasn't aware of it🙂

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Salman aur partiality bhi dekhaye ga hea going to give Jaan songs in his next movie likh ke le lo

Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t understand why people are bashing Salman, after all he has never done anything good during Bigg boss seasons.

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yh i agree. i think he has a soft spot for him..

and also jasmine. always picking her to talk to..

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

There is nepo or anything of that sort here

He has always been biased to contestants not relevant to the hindi film industry or itv.

For ex Sana or Shehnaaz Gill. Many a times, the gal on WKV has spoken rubbish and behaved like a kid, bhai has always pardoned her..

Salman is vakeel sahab to whomsoever he fancies.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Am i the only one who think Salman has no favourites in this season(i thought he would be bias towards Ejaz)  ... He seems to be laughing and joking with everyone equally ..even after Rubina's antics ..he is joking around with her  

How would Salman know that Pavitra will change her decision completely and pick Shezad 

And last point Pavitra was confused and was confusing everyone ...and Salman told her to be clear ... Because she was going to nominate Jaan but nominated Shezad saying she will give another chance to Jaan and then said Jaan does not deserve to be confirmed 

Agree with the third point about the humanity issue ...i dont understand why they are comparing Abhi and Nikki's humanity ...

Abhi had to give up immunity to save Rubi but Nikki had nothing to lose ! Both situations cannot be compared 

Edited by M.A.K123 - 3 years ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

BB wants to protect jaan I agree. 

But Salman was not at all biased yesterday. Things u mentioned were pure sarcasm. In fact he was giving footage to Abhinav who was invisible whole week.