Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So it's after nomination part it seems ..

Suresh, Bala, Ajeeth, Anitha and Aari in nominations...

So they are playing the truth or dare with others...

This is what I assume.

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

For promo 2 - 

Rio is behaving really rude to Suresh. Suresh plays game but never talks disrespectfully to others even if they are young people - when Aajeedh got offended when he asked him to keep things properly in kitchen - suresh asked sorry immediately without thinking entha podi payan Namma kitta egururan. He plays just mind games for BB.

Rio thinks he is Tharshan/Oviya and has such  arrogant attitude - ‘I can say whatever I want since I am from VTV , they will save me’. He is a fool , when Suresh got BB trend award he thought Suresh got a negative image outside. When he comes out damaging his name , he will realize his mistake. I don’t know, in the coming weeks BB team will change the script and make him a good person , who knows 😜.

Honeyarjun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

So it's after nomination part it seems ..

Suresh, Bala, Ajeeth, Anitha and Aari in nominations...

So they are playing the truth or dare with others...

This is what I assume.

yes , they are seated separately and they are all nominated - Suresh, Bala, Aari, Aajeedh and Anitha.  I think nominated players are a group who should play this truth or dare game with the remaining contestants. 

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

yes , they are seated separately and they are all nominated - Suresh, Bala, Aari, Aajeedh and Anitha.  I think nominated players are a group who should play this truth or dare game with the remaining contestants. 

If these 5 are the ones up for nomination, I am curious who will go out. Based on social media Bala and Anitha have very less fans. But I don't think VijayTV will let go of them so soon, and Bala seems to be the type to be well prepared and already set up team for his voting (yaaravathu Bala fans please don't scold me). Logic says Ajeedh, but he also has the elimination free card. Between Suresh and Aari, Aari has high chances of going out but he also would have thought of his image if he was eliminated soon. Anitha bali aadu aaguvala? My ears might be thankful for that. 

Honeyarjun thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

If these 5 are the ones up for nomination, I am curious who will go out. Based on social media Bala and Anitha have very less fans. But I don't think VijayTV will let go of them so soon, and Bala seems to be the type to be well prepared and already set up team for his voting (yaaravathu Bala fans please don't scold me). Logic says Ajeedh, but he also has the elimination free card. Between Suresh and Aari, Aari has high chances of going out but he also would have thought of his image if he was eliminated soon. Anitha bali aadu aaguvala? My ears might be thankful for that. 

Thats what I also think. It is between Anitha and Aari. May be Anitha will go as she got negative image early in the game.

Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Seems interesting set in the nominations.. Ajeedh should be lucky to have the pass.. else surely he ewill be the one to get eliminated..

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Thanks for d promo Arthi 🤗

Get up la nalla irukku episode um nalla irundha sari :P

Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Make up and costume ku selavu panratha konjam usefull ana tasks ku panalamla... 

Anyway mind plays important part in  this one and we can decide the characters based on their ideas.. 

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Psurya

Seems interesting set in the nominations.. Ajeedh should be lucky to have the pass.. else surely he ewill be the one to get eliminated..

Aajeeth feels that he doesn't deserve to have the pass.  He was telling Gaby in the end of the episode...