Users

Frequent Posters

Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Promo looks very interesting πŸ˜›

Thanks for sharing πŸ‘πŸΌ

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

2 promos looks entaining. Lets see the drama how it unfold, who's who will fight.

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.facebook.com/211311612281410/posts/3641067132639157/

Suresh sir vechu senjifying Rio...πŸ˜†

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Do they started working together????πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

BB4 Telugu also same task this week...

Edited by ShanC - 3 years ago
ShanC thumbnail

This is how they have to do the task....

When we will see Tamil BB like thisπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

https://youtu.be/Nm-xmlIW1aI

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I must be the only one who hates all these fancy dress competitions. Most of the tasks end up being insensitive also. In previous seasons we have seen them ask contestants to behave like a "mental" patient. The Rani Maha Raani task in season 2 bought out the ugly side in a lot of people (Aishwarya's casteist insults to Rithwika were swept away as just being a task). This year I saw a snippet of Telugu BB where they enacted cross dressing. I don't think any of this should be acceptable. 

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

I must be the only one who hates all these fancy dress competitions. Most of the tasks end up being insensitive also. In previous seasons we have seen them ask contestants to behave like a "mental" patient. The Rani Maha Raani task in season 2 bought out the ugly side in a lot of people (Aishwarya's casteist insults to Rithwika were swept away as just being a task). This year I saw a snippet of Telugu BB where they enacted cross dressing. I don't think any of this should be acceptable. 

They did. a cross dressing for a fun task in weekend.. may be for 10to 15 mins.. did a dance performance as pairs...

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

They did. a cross dressing for a fun task in weekend.. may be for 10to 15 mins.. did a dance performance as pairs...

To be more clear, the problem with doing cross-dressing on media is its done to make fun of the concept of it. As though it's hilarious a man is acting like a woman. And regarding them as "athu, ithu" and "chee". Vijay TV does this concept a lot in all their shows, but then use a mask that they are raising awareness πŸ€”

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lankan121

Fun task ..or dramatic task

Let's wait and watch 

Fun'ah porathukku namma Bigg Boss vida maataru. Ethavathu panni prechanai kilappiruvaruπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

It got into controversy...I remember reading about it...also apparently Nagarujana said something that was offensive related to the Cross dressing  task.