Bigg Boss Tamil 4

Bigg Boss Tamil 4 - Week 3 - Promo Updates New Thread Link Page 41 - Page 2

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I hope so ..i will root for aari over rio anytime anyday. I don't dislike him just felt the advice was getting overboard that's all. Only rio and kurungu bala in my dislike list. Papoom.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: lankan121

I hope so ..i will root for aari over rio anytime anyday. I don't dislike him just felt the advice was getting overboard that's all. Only rio and kurungu bala in my dislike list. Papoom.

I kept Sam som n Aari in fav list n rest all in neutral list excluded anitha n sanam.. seems Rio ll join them in dislike list 

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: EmeraldStar

I kept Sam som n Aari in fav list n rest all in neutral list excluded anitha n sanam.. seems Rio ll join them in dislike list 

Sam especially slowly getting on my like list. I like the way she handled herself in the house aarthi.

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I thought they can't nominate Velmurugan? I feel the promo might be misleading and the fight is about something else. 

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So based on the third promo for this week, they did give another person No Comments Simply Waste, and that person was most likely Rekha. Rekha must have been total waste contestant that show didn't bother even mentioning that, not even on stage. Lol. I think they got her on the show only because a few months back an old interview of hers was picked up where she said Kamal kissed her on Punnagai Mannan without getting her consent. Kamal was accused of workplace harassment then. They probably wanted to show Rekha has no hard feelings towards him. 

rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†

I want to know if the task is only truth or dare or there are some other terms and conditions

Bala did a good job if its a task,and this is where you need to show calmness,but i really want to know the circumstance under which vel was named

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I felt Rio is combination of Kavin and Sandy... First time, I am seeing someone nominating another contestant happily... I never seen anyone nominated happily even though they didn't like the person... He has lost konje nanje respect I kept on him... I am not Suresh fan but I want him in final... Why only youngsters are the one going to finals?? Inthe season'layavathu I want at least middle aged person to be in final...

Bala is such a venom!! I want him to be out at least before sanam... Avane parthale enakku jingu jingunu yeruthu!!

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Thanks for d promo Athu πŸ€—

Oru thavangala sonna avagalaye sollranga ... Want to see who first took Velmurugan name lol 

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: lankan121

Why am i not surprised??..cheap fellow..

He def took his simply waste personally...just showing biceps and saying other modelling agency is fraud...clearly simply waste no comments ! Nisha fell for bait.

Nisha should have told Balaji s name ..that would have been funπŸ˜†

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It is just a truth or dare game not real nomination. I don’t know why you are all calling Bala visham and bad ? He was just playing the game and tearing  the mask of Rio gang. Also the promo was full of editing . He said something and laughed for something  else - see position of Aari sitting next to him (when giving the task to Nisha) and Aari standing near vel. 

Edited by Honeyarjun - 3 years ago