I cannot give a lap dance on National TV - Sara Gurpal - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

She wanted to do good in BB. But Bigboss's stupid, unfair tasks ruined her chance, atleast she was trying her best. Today I saw her eye injuries on news channel and they are horrible. Wishing speedy recovery to her.

Edited by saniya9919 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by I-Got-You

She didn't want to do it - she didn't do it . Great! Im happy she stood her ground 

Tbh that task was 🤢, why 'seduce' someone to move ahead ? They could have organised some fun entertainment task instead.

I still feel bad for her eye injury though 🤔 wish her speedy recovery

That’s the key thing. I do not judge any woman who wants to wear a bikini, who wants to strip for a living or do seductive videos. They should have the agency to dress and do whatever the hell they want.

The issue is when that is a criteria set for progressing in a game show. There is nothing forward in using women in the age old stereotype to seduce and flirt with a man who will JUDGE her to get ahead in life. People say why use sexism in everything but this IS sexist. If they were on the bachelor, splitsvilla okay fine, that’s the premise of the show, here that is not the case. 

Then to deprive a girl of clothes when she is menstruating is frikkin ridiculous, it’s biological and basic hygiene for a woman to have to change her clothes and undergarments when on her period. When people are fighting to provide women these basic needs in the country, here they don’t have the brains to keep that in mind. 

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago

Except Pavitra everyone did that task gracefully & nobody except Pavitra did desperate act.

Lap dance was not the necessity of the task. Sara actually didn’t perform the task well, Rubina also performed better than her. So she was rightfully the worst performer. But Sara going out of the show had nothing to do with that task.

she was visibly the worst performer of the show till then. 

Love how all these people on here think Sara isn't a good performer and some other stupid stuff. If any of them would be put in Bigg Boss they would behave the same way, nobody starts friggin arguing and being loud for no reason during the first week. Sara did shine by agreeing to cut her hair within a second, staying in the immunity task even after being injured, maintaining a genuine connection with few housemates even after only a week unlike nikki aunty. People were actually sad that she left, mark my words nobody would've been sad if nikki left. LOL 

This is so inhuman, that a girl is on periods, in pain, isn't given clean clothes, yet she makes no fuss and performs all tasks so well. 

Shukla is inhuman

Originally posted by noori16

Love how all these people on here think Sara isn't a good performer and some other stupid stuff. If any of them would be put in Bigg Boss they would behave the same way, nobody starts friggin arguing and being loud for no reason during the first week. Sara did shine by agreeing to cut her hair within a second, staying in the immunity task even after being injured, maintaining a genuine connection with few housemates even after only a week unlike nikki aunty. People were actually sad that she left, mark my words nobody would've been sad if nikki left. LOL 

BIngo! You are so so right. 

Oh, I am sure you can, hon! All you gotta do is do it!

Go, Sara! Give us that lap dance! Your fans are secretly dying to see you give Shukla a lap dance. Please them. Please them.

🥳

Originally posted by josh135

At times the show is just so cheap and I can’t believe people are saying things like “Even if you want, you can’t” .. that’s so disgusting of you. Just because you are shuklas fan doesn’t mean you can talk utter rubbish. Such people are partially responsible for the terrible things that happen to women in our country. They just done care or don’t want to care.

Now i feel it’s better only Sara doesn’t come back. The show is getting cheap and shitty with fighting day by day and people like Shukla give talks on how the show is not for her etc. that’s because Shukla himself is dirty. Apart from roaming in his filthy shorts, shouting at people, throwing his ego around and disrespecting women are the only things he has done and learnt anything. So yeah the show is meant for only disgusting people i guess.

Oooff! Love every bit of what you have written!