Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

There was some senior you had crush on and you both studies together. Movie like scene in real life thread.

Which was your fav episode of suite life? Madeline was my teenage crush. I watched it in Hindi

Oou that was my junior who had a crush on me 😂

I used to watch Disney specifically for Ashley...both as Maddie and Sharpay. She is my all time fave...and now she's gonna have a baby girl soon I am so excited and happy for her! ❤️

To chose one favourite episode is damn tough coz Suite Life was such a well made show. But the prom episode (Maddie's white gown ), Tipton commercial, Irene's Ghost in Suite 613 and the one where London learns to drive are some of my faves 😆

Moseby, Esteban and Muriel were my faves too. Aahh the golden era of Disney channel!

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Oou that was my junior who had a crush on me 😂

I used to watch Disney specifically for Ashley...both as Maddie and Sharpay. She is my all time fave...and now she's gonna have a baby girl soon I am so excited and happy for her! ❤️

To chose one favourite episode is damn tough coz Suite Life was such a well made show. But the prom episode (Maddie's white gown ), Tipton commercial, Irene's Ghost in Suite 613 and the one where London learns to drive are some of my faves 😆

Moseby, Esteban and Muriel were my faves too. Aahh the golden era of Disney channel!

Tipton commercial was gem. I lived that khajane ki khoj and the one where mr. Tipton got bankrupt.

Arwin was the only one whom I say I didn't like much otherwise every character was hilarious.

Disney has only put season 1 😔 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Edited by SugaAgustD - 3 years ago