Shekhar Suman latest to jump off the (In)Justice Bandwagon! - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Vibhor is relentless today. Straight up calling out Shweta Kriti now. Either this man is senile or he's at least speaking the truth about the sautele Bhai behen part. The good news is the credibility of one of these two trolls will be destroyed. A win for humanity. 🤣

https://twitter.com/OfficeofVa/status/1316403873142108160?s=20

Yes Mrs Kriti, all your SM accounts like Twitter, Insta had the same issues on the same day. Extremely believable story. Everyone knows you're back after deleting all "evidence" & because of the shit-storm on SM. 

https://twitter.com/OfficeofVa/status/1316379862093889536?s=20

Edited by aaditi123 - 3 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

I wonder what Sushant's vidhwa Ankita is up to these days. She was no less in stirring shit. 

She is busy preparing her defense.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

She is busy preparing her defense.

I expect the same nautanki from her.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vibhor was always a crackpot. I had no clue who this dude was and just did a search on youtube. There are clips from weeks ago where he's saying stuff about how Salman is a child trafficker/pedophile and is interested in little boys and has 3 or 4 of them at his farmhouse from Pakistan. Then there are stories of how SRK watched Sushant's murder live on the dark web. This is the guy the witchy sisters were supporting. 

Global Didi is back after probably taking a time out to delete posts and clean up her account. 

I wonder what Sushant's vidhwa Ankita is up to these days. She was no less in stirring shit. 

Seriously this guy needs to be sued too....🤢 🤢 These are serious allegations and imagine if the 2 Khans go after him...iski toh chaddi bhi nahi bachegi🤢

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Global Didi returns. Fairly quickly after the SM #JusticeMovement is split in half with one half blaimg the family now. Well, hopefully we can get some clarification on if Sushant was their step brother. 

https://twitter.com/shwetasinghkirt/status/1316392051966001153?s=20

That’s the best lame excuse they could come up with? At least that should allow questions of BW mafia threatening them to rest. Vibhor is relentless Haan? That hum saath saath hain didn’t age well. He’s either making those run/ quit or block him 

OfficeofVA

@OfficeofVa

Dear @iujjawaltrivedi

, Kabhi toh naam le lo, I always ask myself that Koi itna Fattuuuu kaise ho sakta hai???

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Global Didi returns. Fairly quickly after the SM #JusticeMovement is split in half with one half blaimg the family now. Well, hopefully we can get some clarification on if Sushant was their step brother. 

https://twitter.com/shwetasinghkirt/status/1316392051966001153?s=20

She writing some book for sure 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rats Leaving A Sinking Ship High-Res Vector Graphic - Getty Images

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Nobody deserves to lose a child but I don't get why the father is so useless. Couldn't he have used his authority as the leader of the family to get his daughters to STFU? 

Look, if you really believe Rhea is evil and want to file cases against her, go ahead. But what was the necessity to do all this ridiculous drama on social media? The sisters acting like lunatics is a big reason why this movement became a joke. 

Sorry, but the parenting in this family is a total joke. Sushant was right about them all along and it makes sense why they were so dysfunctional.

What makes u think that the father is not one of them? Infact, he started all the mess when he said on TV that Rhea poisoned SSR.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Vineet Jain

@vineetjaintimes

Sinister conspiracy theories on #sushantsinghrajpoot & the dark side of social media which our politicians & their troll armies used to spread misinformation.

The strange, sometimes sinister conspiracy theories on Sushant Singh Rajput’s death that flourished...

economictimes.indiatimes.com