Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Now I really bad for SSR.  He needed counseling after his mothers death. One of my classmate lost her Mom in accident. She had her batch mates around her all the time for help and support. Plus school arranged regular counseling sessions for her free of cost. All this happened in early 2000s.

Now I understand his drug dependence. He wanted to forget his childhood trauma. He could never grow up like a normal boy.

Oh Fish!! Those chats are leaked by Smita earlier? So was the whole justice gang forced by blackmail? My head is spinning already 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Yep, all this is fake for sure. But it's funny that the new conspiracy theories made them all run away and deactivate their accounts. It's not fun when you're at the receiving end of what you've been doing to others. What this family did to Rhea and to other people in BW is despicable. They've put an entire industry in danger all because these sisters got some social media attention and went wild with it. Fame is not for everyone. Hope they sit quietly at home now.

People do not like the same behavior when they are on the receiving end.

Twitter will delete such accounts as they do not want to get in any legal tangle for spreading fake news.

These sisters know law so they understand the power of IPC 499.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aaditi123

They're falling like flies. Mass Twitter suicide in effect. All the troll leaders deleting their accounts or is twitter doing a clean up?

https://twitter.com/SteveUnknown/status/1316365717449699328?s=20

Aaye bade boycott Bollywood! All the bullies ran with tail between their legs

toljaso thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

They're falling like flies. Mass Twitter suicide in effect. All the troll leaders deleting their accounts or is twitter doing a clean up?

Maneshinde knows when to strike lol he made them shoot themselves in the foot by letting them speak all the nonsense for past few months. 

Borderline thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's not enough. Everyone who vilified her should make an apology to her publicly.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

What happened to all the "justice crusaders" on IF? Weren't they crying fake sympathy tears for the family to vilify Rhea and Bollywood? Jesus. They went on for months on end. Notice their defeaning silence now?

I can only visit the old SSR threads and laugh at their ridiculous bullshit claims.

Yes, rest of BW suffered too. Like Deepika, Alia, KJO, Sara and all. But what Rhea suffered was 100 times more than that.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Holllyyyy shitttt!!! This Vibhor dude has gone next level cray with his conspiracy theories. 🤣🤣 And some SSR fans have jumped on the bandwagon. smiley37smiley37

But must say, I don't feel sorry at all for this pathetic family. You fed all theses toxic snakes till now. Now perish in your own toxicity. 👏

Global Didi returns. Fairly quickly after the SM #JusticeMovement is split in half with one half blaimg the family now. Well, hopefully we can get some clarification on if Sushant was their step brother. 

https://twitter.com/shwetasinghkirt/status/1316392051966001153?s=20

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vibhor was always a crackpot. I had no clue who this dude was and just did a search on youtube. There are clips from weeks ago where he's saying stuff about how Salman is a child trafficker/pedophile and is interested in little boys and has 3 or 4 of them at his farmhouse from Pakistan. Then there are stories of how SRK watched Sushant's murder live on the dark web. This is the guy the witchy sisters were supporting. 

Global Didi is back after probably taking a time out to delete posts and clean up her account. 

I wonder what Sushant's vidhwa Ankita is up to these days. She was no less in stirring shit. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Vibhor was always a crackpot. I had no clue who this dude was and just did a search on youtube. There are clips from weeks ago where he's saying stuff about how Salman is a child trafficker/pedophile and is interested in little boys and has 3 or 4 of them at his farmhouse from Pakistan. Then there are stories of how SRK watched Sushant's murder live on the dark web. This is the guy the witchy sisters were supporting. 

Global Didi is back after probably taking a time out to delete posts and clean up her account. 

I wonder what Sushant's vidhwa Ankita is up to these days. She was no less in stirring shit. 

ankita is proud tv actor busy in reading scripts of new Tv serial or might take up some web series