Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: fosla

Man, it really did turn out the dirty laundry list! Nobody needs to know the history of the family and I hope they just stayed put instead of defaming the rest

I would like to know atleast. I have seen enough drama on IF specially due to global didi. I want the truth to be exposed so that SSR can rest in peace.

Things need to get closed.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nobody deserves to lose a child but I don't get why the father is so useless. Couldn't he have used his authority as the leader of the family to get his daughters to STFU? 

Look, if you really believe Rhea is evil and want to file cases against her, go ahead. But what was the necessity to do all this ridiculous drama on social media? The sisters acting like lunatics is a big reason why this movement became a joke. 

Sorry, but the parenting in this family is a total joke. Sushant was right about them all along and it makes sense why they were so dysfunctional.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

I am sure! Imagine a day when they started the satyagraha protests and these things appear, shame only 

Mann ki baat is always a panauti

These people are quite useless. I have no respect for a person who refuses to vote without any reason.

The case is in the hands of CBI now. They will proceed as per proofs. If proofs are against family they will arrest them.

I always felt these people were showing way to good image to hide something.

Edited by colossial2015 - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Saying this again, it's BS, like his previous claims. Laugh at the situation but don't try to connect his faux-dots with the other dots. 

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Nobody deserves to lose a child but I don't get why the father is so useless. Couldn't he have used his authority as the leader of the family to get his daughters to STFU? 

Look, if you really believe Rhea is evil and want to file cases against her, go ahead. But what was the necessity to do all this ridiculous drama on social media? The sisters acting like lunatics is a big reason why this movement became a joke. 

Sorry, but the parenting in this family is a total joke. Sushant was right about them all along and it makes sense why they were so dysfunctional.

SSR's father was busy at guruji's ashram all the time. He never had time for his kids due to his spirituality.  This is what I have read on famous SSR thread about him.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GumGum

Saying this again, it's BS, like his previous claims. Laugh at the situation but don't try to connect his faux-dots with the other dots. 

Yep, all this is fake for sure. But it's funny that the new conspiracy theories made them all run away and deactivate their accounts. It's not fun when you're at the receiving end of what you've been doing to others. What this family did to Rhea and to other people in BW is despicable. They've put an entire industry in danger all because these sisters got some social media attention and went wild with it. Fame is not for everyone. Hope they sit quietly at home now.

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Could you please explain this ?

I didn't watch the whole thing, just 10 minutes but he basically said Vikas Singh bought all these guys...Trivedi, Parikh & Nitopal. Smita actually knew that SSR family is sketchy and in the beginning warned Rhea to file a complaint against them as they'll try to come after every cent and if they can't find something will come after her Hard. He mightve given more info, will definitely catch up on this Comedy Circus. 

https://twitter.com/Mythbus72602982/status/1316368496058531841?s=20

https://twitter.com/Mythbus72602982/status/1316374319027511303?s=20

Earlier leaked chats between Rhea & Parikh alluded to the same actually. 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: colossial2015

I would like to know atleast. I have seen enough drama on IF specially due to global didi. I want the truth to be exposed so that SSR can rest in peace.

Things need to get closed.

She really messed it up with her active social media presence and Stirring the pot. There is a huge list of apology that she needs to hand out if any of it is remotely true. Vibhor is being a jackas* but he is giving them a taste of their own medicine 

They're falling like flies. Mass Twitter suicide in effect. All the troll leaders deleting their accounts or is twitter doing a clean up?

https://twitter.com/SteveUnknown/status/1316365717449699328?s=20

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

I didn't watch the whole thing, just 10 minutes but he basically said Vikas Singh bought all these guys...Trivedi, Parikh & Nitopal. Smita actually knew that SSR family is sketchy and in the beginning warned Rhea to file a complaint against them as they'll try to come after every cent and if they can't find something will come after her Hard. He mightve given more info, will definitely catch up on this Comedy Circus. 

https://twitter.com/Mythbus72602982/status/1316368496058531841?s=20

https://twitter.com/Mythbus72602982/status/1316374319027511303?s=20

Earlier leaked chats between Rhea & Parikh alluded to the same actually. 

Now I really bad for SSR.  He needed counseling after his mothers death. One of my classmate lost her Mom in accident. She had her batch mates around her all the time for help and support. Plus school arranged regular counseling sessions for her free of cost. All this happened in early 2000s.

Now I understand his drug dependence. He wanted to forget his childhood trauma. He could never grow up like a normal boy.