Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Way too much, way too soon! Jas and Nidhi are still normal though, so slightly OK.

Yeah Jas and Nidhi are still their mean old selves. And Varsha too not caring about the baby and expecting everyone to only be concerned about her adult baby. These three are still the same. They sent BM BP away early from Mah house so they can show Varsha’s asli chehra. 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Iss show ko television mein sabse zyada time mila hain wrap up karne ko phirbhi isko comedy circus bana diya. They would huv shown all dis rubbish last week nly 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Mujhe toh written update padh ke bhi samjh nahi aiya ki episode kya tha

this episode is beyond anyone's comprehension..only people with kuhuness can decipher it 🤡

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Varsha is so insanely jealous of Mishbir love and their baby. She’s getting mad at every mention of the baby, the others cannot even express concern about the unborn baby without her flaring up demanding sole  concern for her adult baby! She didn’t even inform them about K missing immediately after coming down but got into arguments with Meenu and Mishnal. She’s really the worst of the lot! So much jealousy about Mishti getting anything in life! 

Poor Mishti, if only she had a mother fighting tooth and nail for her rights like that, she wouldn’t have gone through all the humiliation at others’ hands. Shows how adopted kids are treated in that society,

everyone was blaming jas for kuhu's nature but it's actually varsha who has fuelled her jealousy towards mishti for all these years 😡

bold: that's why i wanted a track with mishti's birth mother karishma so badly 😭

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

everyone was blaming jas for kuhu's nature but it's actually varsha who has fuelled her jealousy towards mishti for all these years 😡

bold: that's why i wanted a track with mishti's birth mother karishma so badly 😭

Writers hated Mishti for being Naman’s daughter, they degraded her constantly as an abandoned child. Other characters threw it in her face that she came from a broken family. In what way are the other 3 superior to her? KuKu are illegitimate kids and Abir is also from a broken family. Meenu is a single mom and separated/divorced. This serial’s insults don’t have head or tail. 😆

Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

Tomorrow kuhu kunal scene and kuhu on deathbed

Thurs- baby

Friday maybe mishbir scenes if we are lucky

Sat garba n family

Yes vahi hona tha...sirf Mishbir scene nahi milega..atleast Mishbir with baby..some cute scenes...and naming ceremony also should be there..but ab hopes nahi he..

Kash kuhu delivery ke vakth...sorry to say...tapak jaathi..aur Kunal uma Patel ke saath shaadi kartha..sab kush..Mishbir life bhi kush...

Edited by Janu.301017 - 3 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Writers hated Mishti for being Naman’s daughter, they degraded her constantly as an abandoned child. Other characters threw it in her face that she came from a broken family. In what way are the other 3 superior to her? KuKu are illegitimate kids and Abir is also from a broken family. Meenu is a single mom and separated/divorced. This serial’s insults don’t have head or tail. 😆

Exactly, these insults towards mishti just don't make sense. How on earth is mishti responsible for her parents' divorce?

They just humiliate and call her names because they want to

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

Yes vahi hona tha...sirf Mishbir scene nahi milega..atleast Mishbir with baby..some cute scenes...and naming ceremony also should be there..but ab hopes nahi he..

Kash kuhu delivery ke vakth...sorry to say...tapak jaathi..aur Kunal uma Patel ke saath shaadi kartha..sab kush..Mishbir life bhi kush...

i wish 🤣

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

So I hear today's episode is amazing, awesome, watchworthy and 100% mishbirilicious? 🥳

I just love our writers  I can't wait to watch it   *not*

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

So as per the precap, aaj toh...

Main aur Meri Kuhuness

Aksar yeh baatein Karte hai

Hum na hote toh show kaisa hota

Hum yeh Na kehte, Hum woh Na kehte

Woh kisi bhi bat pe hairaan nahin hote

Woh har baat pe kitna haste

Hum na hote toh show kaisa hota 

Hum na hote toh show kaisa hota 

Main aur Meri Kuhuness

Aksar yeh baatein Karte kai...

Silsila fans will get the reference...

50 Of The Best Shayaris From Bollywood That Will Speak Straight To Your Soul

Anyways... pakao episode ke liye pakao shayari 😔

🤣🤣

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

So I hear today's episode is amazing, awesome, watchworthy and 100% mishbirilicious? 🥳

I just love our writers  I can't wait to watch it   *not*

Yes it’s awesome, C minus grade 😆

No more Mishbir scene not even with their baby

Only K drama till Friday and last day K holding baby and rest of them dancing to Khushiyan bhi bantey around her.

Future life in RJV- Mishbir get up every morning and wash K’s feet and drink that water. They get to hold their kid only when K allows. Meenu has also lost her voice, K is the new BB. The End!