Arshi ff - a hidden sunshine

dvmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Character sketch:

Arnav singh raizada – A businessman, owner of AR, no 1 in India and 6th in the world. He is a self-made man. In a span of 5 years, he made his business empire from scratch. He is very well known for his arrogant and rude nature. He is a shrewd businessman but at the same time, he is a caring friend and a responsible brother.

Aman Malhotra- The second in command in AR industries. He is Arnavs business partner, best friend and one of the two persons whom arnav trusts blindly. Knows everything about arnav and dislikes raizadas for what they have done to arnav.

Manini Malhotra- Aman's wife, an orphan, rakhi sister of Arnav. She genuinely cares for Arnav. Calls him Bhai.

Avni malhotra- 2 year old daughter of aman and manini. She is the apple of everyone's eyes. Loves arnav chachu very much.

Anjali raizada jha- Sister of ASR, very rude and arrogant, married to Shyam Manohar Jha. Wants to control arnav. Dislikes aman as arnav trusts him more. Very selfish and doesn't want Arnav to get married.

Shyam Jha – Husband of Anjali. A very selfish and opportunist man. Wants to enjoy all luxuries without doing any work. Has been doing that since he got marries. Always tries to sweet-talk arnav but is always unsuccessful.

Devyani raizada- grandmother of arnav. Have taken him for granted always. He is now just an income source for the family. No interest in the welfare of arnav.

Manorama raizada – A self-proclaimed queen in her kitty circle. Boasts about arnav being her nephew. Crazy about jewelry and clothes. Speaks fluent English. Wants arnav to get married to a girl of her choice so that she can have authority over Arnav.

Manohar raizada – a lost businessman. Boasts a lot about his talent. Busy with booze and friends.

Akash raizada – Son of manohar and manorama. Hates the attitude of his parents. Have always craved love and affection. Respects Arnav a lot and works under Arnav and Aman. He is yet to get any decision making authority in AR. Stays in his own penthouse.

Khushi gupta- a sweet and bubbly girl. She is studying her bachelor's in fashion designing in Mumbai. Have always been a devotee of lord Ganesh. She has always been the neglected adopted child of guptas. Only wishes to have someone in life who will love her unconditionally. She knows the reality of her adopted family so doesn't have much hope from them.

Payal Sharma- paternal cousin of khushi, sweet and innocent girl. She is doing her fashion designing. Has been the only support khushi ever had after her parent's death. An orphan who found her family with Khushi.

Garima gupta- selfish sister of khushi's mother. Was always jealous of khushi's mother. Adopted khushi after her sister's death. Khushi is just a burden for her.

Sashi gupta – very selfish. Adopted khusi because of insurance money that Khushi got after her parent's death. Plans to exploit Khushi.

Sheetal gupta- daughter of garima and shashi. Very selfish. Struggling model. Stays in Mumbai. Meets khushi only when she needs money.

Madhumati Malick- widowed sister of sashi. Do not like Khushi. Treats her as a servant. Strictly against the education of khushi. 

These are the main characters of fiction. new characters will be added during the course of the story.

Chapter 1 Page 1

Chapter 2 Page 2

Chapter 3 Page 3

Chapter 4 Page 3

Chapter 5 Page 4

Chapter 6 Page 5

Chapter 7 Page 5

Edited by dvmishra - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dvmishra thumbnail

Mumbai railway station

Khushi is waiting in the railway station along with Payal. Payal has come to drop her. Khushi is going home for puja vacation on the strict instructions of garima.

Payal- yaar khushi why do you have to travel by train. You can take flight naa. It is would have been safe for you.

Khushi- you know na payal. Even though I have money from a part-time job, I want to save it. Moreover, if I travel by train then I have to stay in Lucknow for a lesser number of days. You know naa I can't face all that for long, it will hurt me.

Payal – ya true. If you go by train that will take 2 days, so you will have to stay there for only 3 days. Okay, baby, you take care of yourself. Please call me and come back fast.

Khushi- done! I Will be back in another 5 days.

Payal and Khushi hug each other and Khushi boards the train.

Arnav walks into the railway station with a backpack. He is on a call with Aman.

Aranav- ya aman I have reached and will board my train.

Aman- yaar arnav why are you doing this? It is craziness. You know na it is not safe for you to travel by train without security.

Arnav – yaar Aman calm down. I don't know why my heart is asking me to take this train today in place of the jet. I will be in touch with you throughout. Don't worry. I will be fine. No one would recognize me.

Aman – I just hope so. Fine buddy cant win you in an argument. You just be safe. I will meet you in Lucknow in two days.

Arnav – okay

Arnav boards the train and takes his seat. He sees a young girl occupying the seat in front of his. For the first time, a girl with her simple looks could captivate him which world-class models failed to do. His heart and mind both unanimously have stuck themselves to the girl sitting in front of them.

Trains start to move, khushi who has been looking out of the window till now looks at the man sitting in front of him. She keeps staring at him with a thought - 'I think I have seen him somewhere'. then she facepalms 'Khushi yaar, how can you meet a man you are meeting for the first time. relax and enjoy the train journey, as it is the calm before the storm that is gonna hit me as I reach Lucknow'.

Arnav looked at the girl, he could easily decipher her initial shock after looking at him, her confusion, her contemplation, her chiding herself, and them her wide smile as if she had a eureka moment. All the expressions of her face mesmerized him. The attraction which he was feeling was becoming stronger.

Arnav finally decided to strike a conversation with Khushi.

Arnav – Hi.

Khushi(shocked at the way the stranger started the conversation)- Hi

Arnav(let's see if she recognizes me) – I am Arnav

Khushi- oh! sorry Hi I am Khushi gupta.

Arnav – (confused) what happend

Khushi- I think I have seen you somewhere, leave it.. my mind is playing it seems. 

Arnav – excuse me

Khushi- (giggling) nothing ignore my blabber. I am talking nonsense.

Arnav – gives a confused look

Khushi- Nothing baba. 

Arnav(smiling to himself at the innocent girl in front of him)- you are cute.

Khushi- excuse me?

Arnav – nothing. So what do you do?

Khushi –Why do you want to know about me?

Arnav – Just like that. Don't get me wrong. I just wanted to have a conversation.

Khushi – oh( thinking true we will be on this train for the next 16 hours if we have a conversation this journey shall also pass).

Arnav - what happened? Any problem?

Khushi – Nah! I am doing fashion designing from FIT, Mumbai.

Arnav- oh! Which year?

Khushi- final year.

Arnav – nice! What are you good at, Indian or western?

Khushi - I love designing wedding collections.

Arnav – (gets mesmerized seeing the twinkle in Khushi's eyes) OH!!

Khushi - yeah

Arnav - okay, so you are from Lucknow studying in Mumbai?

Khushi (looking at him strangely) -I hope you are not a blackmailer or someone harmful who is asking me all my information to trouble me later?

Arnav - No just curious to know. I can tell you everything about me if you want.

Khushi - yeah we can play 20 questions, we both can know about each other in that way.

Arnav - 20 questions?

Khushi - yeah! 20 questions, You ask me a question, I answer and you yourself give the answer to that question. then I will ask you a question and will give the answer after your answer. 

Arnav( Wao, If anyone sees me playing silly games with a girl I just met it will become the headlines for tomorrow.) Smiling to himself he says- Okay Khushi lets start, you ask the first question.

Khushi - okay let us start. 

this is the first part, if you all like it will continue this story, please let me know if you like it and want me to continue.

CHUNNU99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome start. Continue soon

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It is very interesting... please  do continue... There are far more shady characters than nicer ones.., let’s see how our hero and heroin deal with them..

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice start,  please continue 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Both Arnav and Khushi are surrounded by selfish people in the name of family.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

20 questions is a good start. They will learn something about the other.

dvmishra thumbnail

Chapter 2 Twenty questions

Arnav(thinking, whare have I got myself? If anyone sees me like this they are gonna laugh on my face. but the smile on Khushi's face... I have met her just now but I feel like bringing the world to her feet)(sighing)- Khushi you start the questions.

Khushi(laughing with glee)- okay! so first question, what do you do?

Arnav - I am a buisness man

Khushi - oh! nice.. As I said earlier I am a final year fashion designing student. Now your turn..

Arnav- whom do you love the most?

Khushi - My amma and babuji. I love them the most. I talk to them every night. I wish I could see them in the day too.

Arnav - You will meet them when you reach Lucknow right.

Khushi- Offo, How can I see stars in the day?

Arnav(Confused) - Stars?

Khushi( stating an obvious thing) - yeah! They passed away in a car accident  10 years back. I believe that those who die become stars,  so  I talk to the stars and feel that I am talking to my mama and babuji.

Arnav (feels a pang) goes all silent.

Khushi who sees a silent Arnav (puts a smile on her face) hey, it's ok. I have accepted the reality of my life and have come to terms with it. 

Arnav - You are one strong girl. 

Khushi - (Smilling) that I am. Now you answer your question, whom do you love the most?

Arnav (sighing) My mama

Khushi - Aww. Mama's boy..

Arnav(putting a small smile) - now your question

Khushi - Oh yeah! where do you stay?

Arnav - I stay in Delhi. but, I keep traveling for my business.

Khushi -  Oh! I am basically from Lucknow, but currently staying in Mumbai for my studies. 

Arnav - Hmm.. so you love Mumbai more ya Lucknow more?

Kushi - Mumbai yaar, obviously.. I wish I never have to go back to Lucknow.

Arnav - why

Khushi - Long story, summary is I don't want to meet the people I have in the name of a family in Lucknow. But don't have an option.

Arnav all concerned You will be fine in Lucknow right?

Khushi - yeah! I am there for only 3 days. that won't be much of a problem. don't worry. By the way you the only one after Payal whom I have mentioned about the problems in Lucknow. It's surprising how I met you just now still feel like talking to you.

Arnav(giving a knowing smile) To tell you the truth, you are the only girl apart from my sister with whom I have conversed on a personal front.

Khushi - really? Are you saying the truth or is this your pickup line?

Arnav (feeling hurt) - This is the first time I am talking to a girl and definitely it's not a pickup line. If you don't believe me you need not have to talk to me.

Khushi (realizing that Arnav is hurt)- sorry yaar! It's just that I am shocked at the way I am feeling about you. so I said whatever came to my mind. I am sorry if I hurt you. 

Arnav (Realising that Khushi is being honest) Hmm.. ok. I appreciate this honest Khushi.

Khushi- thank god! by the way, did anyone ever tell you that you have anger sitting on your nose.

Arnav - I am a short-tempered person Khushi, I can't help it.

Khushi - It's okay. everyone can't as cute as me.

Arnav(smiling wide) true you are cute.

Khushi starts blushing. Then remembering something

Khushi- ayyo! we were playing and we got diverted from the game. who asked the last question?

Arnav - leave the game lets talk simply.

Khushi - Ok!

They kept talking and sharing bits and pieces of their lives throughout the journey. 

Finally on reaching Lucknow

Khushi-  that's it then. It was great talking to you arnav. you are the first person who was a stranger to me yet I shared so much about myself with you. 

Arnav (sighing) -Khushi, I know I am asking too much but can we stay in touch? I would love to stay in touch and meet you later. 

Khushi - Ok I don't mind as long as you don't trouble me.

Arnav smiling - If calling and messaging is going to be trouble then I am gonna trouble you.

Khushi blushing - My number 95xxxxxxx7.

Arnav - smiling widely saves the number and gives a missed call for Khushi to save his number. 

Khushi - Bye Arnav.

Arnav - bye Khushi. If possible meet me before leaving Lucknow.

Khushi - I will try. 

With that two strangers who met and traveled a small journey parted. Let's see what happens when Khushi meets her family

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aww

Cute one

Loving the way their relationship has started

Waiting for more

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cannot wait to see when where and how Arnav and Khushi going to meet each other ..? Is it fair upon Arnav to not have revealed his full identity to Khushi even at least towards the end of their journey...