Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mish maasi mamai kunal plan n try to cheer up abir... Song seq... 

Kuhu is seeing all through. Video call... Jas says they are partying for mishbir departure... But maami says they are not going anywhere, it was just a small drama by mish to get all of us together... 

Varsha gets angry n takes phone from kuhu n goes... Jas goes behind...

Kuhu gets happy mish mahaan sach mai mahaan hai very good mishti.. 

Here abir is on down ngo calls mish takes his phone n ask if he is angry... He denies mish says so get angry naa, I know I hurt you, but see maa changed.. she takes him n shows Meenu parul kunal talking...

Meenu is sitting by sitar... Emotional talk with parul n kunal... Maasi has been a friend n always never opposed her, abir got a chota bhai, I got a sister, even mish pointed my mistake n mades me realise but all these years you have been by my side .. maasi n kunal get emotional n all three hug ..

Mish gets happy n Abir says I'm seeing mish not now but before too how maa does this drama n when got a chance does what she wants... All this crying, emotional talk has been going on since long... You did drama of breaking house to bring us together but she goes drama of ghar jodna so that when she gets chance she is gonna be the reason to break the house... N he goes. .

Mish looks on..

Precap - kuhu missing when mishnal come to meet her in mah house n also not in rjv... Everyone gets tensed... Kuhu in alone road, car broke down phone broken, sits on a bench 

Thanks for the updates Diya๐Ÿค— looks like drama till the last episode. I cant stand the Kuhu's whitewash, simply she praises mishti and we should think she has completely changed huh? What abt janmashtami and sleeping pills truth?

pallavi25 thumbnail

Thanks for the updates, Diya and Daya!

Today was a good episode though full of drama 

Liked how Mishtiโ€™s plan succeeded, Meenu did temple run behind their cab and then apologized to Mishbir with folded hands and tears. Abir still doesnโ€™t trust her. Doodh ka jala chachh bhi phoonk kar Peeta hai

Heโ€™s seen Meenu doing natak and fake apology and reforming so many times he just cannot think sheโ€™s genuine this time. His biggest Dhoka from her was when he emotionally trusted her with Mishtiโ€™s medical secret and she went all out to get rid of Mishti after humiliating and abusing her. That was unforgivable and we cannot blame Abir for still doubting her. 

Iโ€™m loving this confident Mishti who grabs Abirโ€™s hand and drags him places. ๐Ÿ˜†And Abir also follows her like an obedient boy. He knows now that Mishti has recovered her strength, her fighting spirit for the sake of their soon to be born child. Impending motherhood has given her confidence back. Mothers can fight with the whole world for the sake of their children, so Meenuโ€™s ego and pride also had to break before Mishti today! 

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Awww I loved how Abir was pouting and sulking while Mishti was hugging him and manaoing him ๐Ÿ˜woh bhi sabkey Samne ๐Ÿ˜†

Mami ne video per Jas ko dikha diya, Jas toh jalkar rakh ho gayi Mishbir ko happy dekh kar ๐Ÿ˜†

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

Ok...so so so episode...

Kuhu reformed...without punishment or sorry for her khaands..no abortion wali baath bhi nahi pata chalega..

Life he tho kuhu jaisi..

Abir kuch seekho mishti se...tum sirf baath bolthe ho but vo karke dikhaathi he...

Me bhi Abir se agree karthi hu meenu just doing natak for stopping them..if show is not ending...

Now Abir kese trust karega..dekhna hoga...

Shayad vo socha rajkot se jaaraha he tho school ki bachho keliye food contract kisi aur ko transfer kardiya hoga..ab nahi jarahe tho..vapas nago hi food bhej denge...

Bold: thatโ€™s a good explanation ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

even the current writers don't know about these kaands ๐Ÿ˜†

Kโ€™s kaands all swept under the rug, including her attempt to abort the baby. 

Janmashtami one will be her own secret, wonder why nobody in that crowd saw her pushing the boy?

Pills kaand Abir told the entire family except Kunal but RJVs are so inclined towards K they werenโ€™t even that shocked or upset. Kunal would be upset but was he that shocked to know about the abortion attempt? Nobody even expects K to be any better than that. 

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

even the current writers don't know about these kaands ๐Ÿ˜†

We are the idiots to keep remembering all these and expect it to come out and to get punished

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Janmashtami wala only Kuhu knew na. You expect that will come out ever? Pills we have to assume someone told Kunal sometime.

So finally we are idiots to expect that all this will come out ok I am glad the show is ending.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

you deserve the award suta..love youโค๏ธ

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow sab chodo 6 mahine mein baby aane wala hain ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš matlab science ki band bajana hain inko ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Wow sab chodo 6 mahine mein baby aane wala hain ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš matlab science ki band bajana hain inko ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Kaun se species aane wale Hein???

"Kuhu gives birth to new species "

Last epi ka caption๐Ÿคฃ