Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Unpacking Abir and Kunal are doing 😆

And Abir toh Mumbai jaane wala tha but just to avoid talking to Meenu, usko bahut kaam yaad aa gaya 😆

But Kunal was singing songs to cheer up Abir and then Abir also got suddenly busy with NGO work. That means Mishti ko hi unpacking karna padega 😆

Meenu can certainly run fast, she ran behind Mishbir cab and caught up with it 🤣

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pallavi25

But Kunal was singing songs to cheer up Abir and then Abir also got suddenly busy with NGO work. That means Mishti ko hi unpacking karna padega 😆

Meenu can certainly run fast, she ran behind Mishbir cab and caught up with it 🤣

bold: I was also thinking the same. mishbir's taxi was moving very fast but she still caught up so easily. Mishti must've trained her in temple run 🤣

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

did she actually buy a house in mumbai? If meenu didn't stop her, what was she gonna do?

true, abir should learn from mishti. He only talks but she actually acts out 😆

Abir is all talk, no action. Mishti is the real Woman of action! ⭐️

I don’t think Mish even booked the Mumbai flat for real

She was bluffing, those were just floor plans she got from the agent. In this serial they never care to show expenditures and financial realities. Like when Mishbir let go of their cab they didn’t even take out one bag whereas each was pulling a bag while leaving the house 😆 Only Abir took out his backpack 

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

bold: I was also thinking the same. mishbir's taxi was moving very fast but she still caught up so easily. Mishti must've trained her in temple run 🤣

I’m just imagining Meenu doing temple run like Mish does at full speed like a Cinderella type chor 🤣

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Abir is all talk, no action. Mishti is the real Woman of action! ⭐️

I don’t think Mish even booked the Mumbai flat for real

She was bluffing, those were just floor plans she got from the agent. In this serial they never care to show expenditures and financial realities. Like when Mishbir let go of their cab they didn’t even take out one bag whereas each was pulling a bag while leaving the house 😆 Only Abir took out his backpack 

They probably put the luggage with the rest of their belongings. They did show some movers bringing boxes back in

Anyway we shouldn't be looking for logic, especially in the last week 😆

Btw Abir took so long to take his bag out of the cab, I thought cab driver left after mishti paid him. Maybe he was also watching meenu's naatak smiley36

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Ho gaya Kuhu ka whitewash. Ab no one ask for more please! She's very happy MishBir are back home, and says Mishti tu sach much mahaan hai!!

What about Janmashtami truth and sleeping pills truth? No one knows the former and Kunal doesn't know the latter.

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

I’m just imagining Meenu doing temple run like Mish does at full speed like a Cinderella type chor 🤣

omg I'm also imagining meenu in jugnu's costume 🤣

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

What about Janmashtami truth and sleeping pills truth? No one knows the former and Kunal doesn't know the latter.

even the current writers don't know about these kaands 😆

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Janmashtami wala only Kuhu knew na. You expect that will come out ever? Pills we have to assume someone told Kunal sometime.