Kangana Ranaut slams Shraddha Kapoor and Dia Mirza

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has on Sunday slammed "fancy activists" Shraddha Kapoor and Dia Mirza for calling the Aarey metro car shed relocation as "a huge win".

Taking to Twitter, Ranaut said, "First world problems of a few fancy activists are not #Mumbaikars problems, last year I planted more than one Lakh saplings, not cutting trees is good but stopping urbanisation only to suit powerful and wealthy’s agendas is not the solution but part of the problem #Aarey #Metro."

Ranaut's reaction came after Bollywood actresses Shraddha Kapoor and Dia Mirza hailed Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray's decision of moving the Aarey metro car shed project to Kanjurmarg.

"No Metro Car shed at Aarey! The Metro car shed will now be at Kanjurmarg. This is a huge win for all those who stood together to Save Aarey #SaveAarey #RestoreAareyForest," wrote Shraddha.

"This is such good news! And a big win for people’s movement #AareyForest @CMOMaharashtra @AUThackeray #ForNature #SDGs," tweeted Dia Mirza.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Taking to Twitter, Ranaut said, "First world problems of a few fancy activists are not #Mumbaikars problems,

I’ve always said you want upper class to understand common man than common man should understand upper class 😆

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I’ve always said you want upper class to understand common man than common man should understand upper class 😆

Upper class is so weird. This is from experience.

Unless you deal with them regularly it is extremely difficult to understand what they want other than a la carte for everything.

They speak in a different accent and have different style written skills. The etiquette and manners are way different than what middle class follows. I had to learn the rich girls walk and sitting style. For eg the richest person among the group pays the bill always.

All the erstwhile royal family members specially the crown prince or the king is always referred as your highness, even though you want to call him chambal ka daku.

Edited by colossial2015 - 3 years ago