Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

100% agreed no emotional connection. All of this is because its not BB but a school. Pehle hafte khane pe jhagda nai hua toh kya BB dekhna🙄. These seniors are killing my interest in the game. Rivalry might have happened. Things would definitely have gone haywire par nai school mein toh sambhalne ke liye seniors baithe hai. 

I'm looking forward to post senior jab shayad se sahi ka BB shuru ho.

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If that’s the issue then give it time. It’s only been a week! How can genuine bonds form in a matter of few day. They’re expecting people who don’t know eachother personally, to become best friends and mortal enemies within a week, when they themselves are still trying to find their feet, with the seniors confusing them half the times.

The real problem with any season has always been constant outside interference, this confuses people and makes them do things that the show thinks they should do and not themselves, so nothing looks genuine.

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

It was mostly that Shefali thing with rashmi that was dhamakedar for first week yet people were saying it's not living up to the expectation. As for this season, i say give it time and then judge.

Still the first week was very dhamakedaar Asim vs Paras Paras-Sana-Mahira love triangle all the drama in the hospital task compare this to the first week of this season most of the contestants were dead ducks barring a few

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Real problem is, Biggboss hasn’t been neutral anymore. This season their favorite is Nikki. They do everything to keep that contestant safe at any cost, twist rules, introduce newer tasks on top of older, goad them, encourage them, showcase them to the viewers. 

The problem this season is also that they are encouraging an inconsiderate, selfish, self centered person as being hailed as the “leader” & “best” contestant, that others have to emulate! 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chopatgomake

Still the first week was very dhamakedaar Asim vs Paras Paras-Sana-Mahira love triangle all the drama in the hospital task compare this to the first week of this season most of the contestants were dead ducks barring a few

But compare the tasks.BB is all about tasks,that's where all the drama starts.BB needs to give competition based task like last year, not individual ones and seniors needs to stop guiding the contestants.

Urg the love triangle was rubbish đź¤˘

I think the guys from current season need to buckle up, all of them are too civilised for BB tbh

Girls are honestly good, they all have their own individually.