Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

But they should rebel against the seniors instead of sucking upto them like Rubina! That's what BB wants! Fight between Seniors VS Freshers, but they aren't doing it. BB hinted at it so many times & gave freshers the chance to fight them, but they chose meek down!

They're being super diplomatic, & not showing their real personalities.

Why will they rebel against people who leave in only 1 week? For freshers they are not competition.

Nikki kissed the feet of seniors and got confirmed so all others will also do that only.

Seniors concept is very good but keeping them as guest is a big mistake.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shukla and Rashmi were no rivals in the first week. And in any case - the last thing we need is yet another outside baggage-fueled rivalry. I’d much rather one that develops organically on the show.
It’s not always gonna happen in the first week - and I’d blame this obnoxious seniors shit - if that weren’t there, these lot would’ve had nothing to focus on but each other. For now - they’re all playing in a limbo, overshadowed by these useless seniors. 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

They can't form rivalries in first week , too early.

I guess apart from Gulati and Tanna nobody locked horns from first week itself 

I blame the sh*tty Senior concept that ruined it.

Now everything is Seniors - Juniors , 

Nikki needs support so she's being cordial with seniors , going against the contestants.

Rubina doesn't necessarily need support of Seniors so she's outrightly going against them.

wherein most of the  Juniors are trying to be in good books of seniors. Being one happy family they are smiley29

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

But they should rebel against the seniors instead of sucking upto them like Rubina! That's what BB wants! Fight between Seniors VS Freshers, but they aren't doing it. BB hinted at it so many times & gave freshers the chance to fight them, but they chose meek down!

They're being super diplomatic, & not showing their real personalities.

Maybe not rebel , but atleast take a stand against them .

They had golden opportunity of turning tables over Seniors with that Salwaar Kameez Mudda , but these guys are too comfortable with the way things are 🤦

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agreed these contestants didn't make any connection of friendship or bond not even any rivalry

S8- BARC TRP wasn't even close to BB11 & 13 though it had massive massive hype. P3G's bonding was the also one of the reasons. Gautam vs Karishma's epic mirchi fight.

S11-Was very entertaining because of Hina vs Shilpa. Vikas Vs Shipa. Arshi vs Hina. Arshi Vs Shilpa and at the same time bonding between all these contestants during a particular instance or week. They fought but they connected with each other too.

S13- Actual real rivalry was between Sid and Asim. SAAS bonding in 1st Half. Shukla and Rashmi's rivalry was for 2 random weeks only. During Aisi Larki Fight or during chai incident. Also that WKW with famous chai incident discussion and aisi lardi week grabbed only 2+ 

Whereas Asim-Shukla Fight and Rohit going inside for them, Salman going inside cleaning house and defending Sana's captaincy-3.2,  Jealousy Task Week (Sana centric episode)-3.5 and Gautam Kartik Entry Week and all know episode was centered around whom (Sana)-3.3 and Asim-Shehnaaz vs Shukla and gang where they fought back against Shukla and made fun of Zariwala-3.2.   So, most successful weeks in terms of hype, entertainment and TRP had Top 3 of BB13. Three of them were friends and developed a connection in first half than in second half Sid vs Asim (throughout second stage), Sid vs Rashmi, Sid vs Paras, Paras vs Asim, Shehnaaz vs Himanshi, Asim vs Jariwala, Sid vs Shehnaaz, Vishal vs Madhurima, Asim-Rashmi vs Sid, Asim-Shehnaaz vs Sid, Paras-Mahira vs Shehnaaz, Vishal-Asim-Rashmi vs Sid and gang. There was no dull moment. It was super entertaining.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think the seniors' presence to some extent has affected the overall dynamics of the house, their presence has also kind of overshadowed the freshers' presence, but keeping it aside, so far I am finding this year's contestants rather dull or boring!!Like there is something truly missing!!None of them is trying enough except Nikki may be!! I find her very entertaining among those sleepyheads!! I think it's high time they bring in some interesting wild cards!!

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Biggest reason... Shukla.

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The main problem in this season is bringing seniors in the house the contestants cant play games on their on accord, and neither they have established a connection among them

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

There r no rivalries or connections bcoz of seniors only, u can see for some contestants right now the scene is" seniors vs freshers", which is why the r lost most of the time, the entire concept of seniors is shitty, they don't know whether they should do chamchagiri of seniors or fight them or build connections with other freshers its just a mess..

This!

Seniors have 'manipulated' the bonds/chemistry inside the house. They favored nikki. Others were miffed woth her anyway, the favoring would make sure that once they leave, she will be isolated. They snatched her chance to bond with people. And they snatched other's chances to know her and 'manipulate' her better. Seniors made rubina the bimbo villain, while they are calm with nikki's antics, they are intolerant of rubina's arguments. 

In short, they have adulterated the first impression of these contestants with their own quite vocal likes/dislikes. T

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'm actually happy that seniors Vs freshers is not happening. Otherwise makers would get a good excuse to keep the seniors, especially Bigg Boss ka damaad in the show even after second week.

Hope the contestants don't give up from the pressure by makers. Then Bigg Boss would be forced to throw the seniors out as soon as possible. They are again trying to make this season about Shukla, and that's the last thing I want to see.