Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

The real problem with this season is, as rightly said by Sallu that there's no emotional connection between the contestants, neither negative nor positive. 🥱

In earlier hit seasons like BB7, BB8, BB11, BB13, the show started with a solid rivalry & a house divide, like Gauhar VS Tanisha, Shilpa VS Hina, Gautam VS Tanna, Sid VS Rashmi.. that's what got people interested, as to how each sides of the house will go at each other during the tasks, interactions, nominations etc. 😳

But this season there's no such rivalry or house split, everyone's being nice to each other, there are some fights but they get resolved within minutes & then they're happy again! 😵

Nobody wanna watch happy people living together, this is BB, we want drama, tension & fights! Hence even the viewers aren't being able to connect with the freshers, I'm seeing this season going the flop BB12 way.. as barring Nikki & Rubina, nobody wanna open up & show their real side, everyone's hiding under a mask now. 👎🏼

So True completely agree.

While most people are blaming seniors and calling them biased towards nikki, I feel Nikki is genuinely playing the best among all freshers and without the seniors saying this out loud the house would have been completely dead. At least there's some drama happening because of it.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kala.Billa

Most of these relations(the ones you mentioned)  were developed later and not first 1 week itself,hell even sid and rashmi were very cordial in first two weeks 🥱

Secondly people in this season dont have any outside feud which they are carrying inside 

Like in case of

Shilpa vs vikas

Shukla vs rashmi

So new relationships will take time to develop...you can't have a major rivalry without there being a major fall out of friendship like shukla vs asim.

Coming to this season I think most people join the nikki hate and will be ganging up against her which will only get her more support 

Perfectly summed up👍🏼

Kala.Billa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Perfectly summed up👍🏼

Thank you😳😃

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

There is Rivalary

Rubina Vs Seniors+Nikki in 1 pe 1 free package Vs Freshers 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kala.Billa

Most of these relations(the ones you mentioned)  were developed later and not first 1 week itself,hell even sid and rashmi were very cordial in first two weeks 🥱

Secondly people in this season dont have any outside feud which they are carrying inside 

Like in case of

Shilpa vs vikas

Shukla vs rashmi

So new relationships will take time to develop...you can't have a major rivalry without there being a major fall out of friendship like shukla vs asim.

Coming to this season I think most people join the nikki hate and will be ganging up against her which will only get her more support 

Exactly. Hina vs Shilpa started way way later in the season. And even rashmi has to be pushed by bb last year to react otherwise she wasnt doing anything for couple of weeks. 

I always see people complaining that current season is bad, they miss previous season. Posts like this were made for bb13 too in first week. 

I agree none of the freshers have any connection  with each other apart from Rubina-Abhinav and Rahul-Pavitra 

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Exactly. Hina vs Shilpa started way way later in the season. And even rashmi has to be pushed by bb last year to react otherwise she wasnt doing anything for couple of weeks. 

I always see people complaining that current season is bad, they miss previous season. Posts like this were made for bb13 too in first week. 

BB13’s first week was so damakedaar what are you talking about 

Edited by Chopatgomake - 3 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chopatgomake

BB13’s first week was so damakedaar what are you talking about 

It was mostly that Shefali thing with rashmi that was dhamakedar for first week yet people were saying it's not living up to the expectation. As for this season, i say give it time and then judge.

Edited by Silveraliax - 3 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The Real Problem: SENIORS

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

rivalry tabhi hogi jab yeh log ek doosre ko jante honge. some people might have met before but they don't have any grudges against one another. agar bb ko first day mein ladaiyan jagde dikhane the toh ek doosre rivals leke ate. real problem casting walon ki hai.  dekh kar lagta hai one month lagega sabko full form mein ane ke liye. waise bhi kuch din aur rahenge ek ghar mein band sab, in sabhi ka matha thankega. jab stress level padhega, irritate honge sab aur phir ladenge pagalon ki tarah. tab tak show slow speed pe hi chalne wala hai. 🐷